Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by LMPunker View Post
    i would be if he insisted he won every match and would say im not putting him over blah blah blah but you know he had cena beat him in first match back was fine with that where as if it were me id be pissed as it was his first match back so im not offended besides this deal benefits brock with money and light work load and wwe get an absoulute beast in brock lesnar
    I agree with this. At least he's being honest and not because he thinks he is bigger than the company compared to other guys who would complain about losing.

You think Cena says to Vince when it's time for contract renewal, " No boss, that's ok, I don't need higher pay or a better merch percentage, I love just being here".

People who do jobs, even if they love their job or not, always want the best pay they can get.

Lesnar is doing a job for the WWE and earning what they are happy to pay him. Seems fine to me.

It's all scripted... That's how WWE is trying to portray his character.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    The fact that Brock Lesnar has openly admitted to only being back for the money? I know most of these guys do it for the paycheck, but I'd like to believe that they also love going out there and just entertaining the fans as well. I don't know maybe that is just me. I am just curious to see how everyone else feels about this.
    I'm happy he finally admits it to be honest with ya fella was clear even in his run with wwe in the past he would leave in a second if something else came up.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    The fact that Brock Lesnar has openly admitted to only being back for the money? I know most of these guys do it for the paycheck, but I'd like to believe that they also love going out there and just entertaining the fans as well. I don't know maybe that is just me. I am just curious to see how everyone else feels about this.
    I'd rather have the "get to bang the boss's daughter" clause in my contract than getting a paycheck

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    1) He is currently an actor, playing a role, in a scripted TV show. Yet you believe what he says.
    2) He works for a company that routinely fabricate stories and quotes and 'leak' them to the media.
    3) His current acting role is to be a self centered, arrogant prick. So saying he's in it for the money is going to generate obvious heat.
    4) You know the entire wrestling world is built on lies, false truths and egos right?
    This.

Also, if you could stroll into a job paying you 5m a year to just to turn up 30 times in that year, you'd do it to.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

Banned
    Blog Entries
    1) He is currently an actor, playing a role, in a scripted TV show. Yet you believe what he says.
    2) He works for a company that routinely fabricate stories and quotes and 'leak' them to the media.
    3) His current acting role is to be a self centered, arrogant prick. So saying he's in it for the money is going to generate obvious heat.
    4) You know the entire wrestling world is built on lies, false truths and egos right?
    Read this you idiots who think wrestling entertainment is a real show.^^^Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by LegendsMadeWrestling View Post
    Read this you idiots who think wrestling entertainment is a real show.^^^Agreed
    I get what you're saying, but do try to leave comments like this out. This is how issues start.

Thank you.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Once again Tool brings the truth to this forum

THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES

Quote Originally Posted by The Expendable View Post
    Once again Tool brings the Truth to this forum
    Don't forget Lil Jimmy!