Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: this

Random tag team champions forever.Thank you Vince...You idiot

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    That's great and all, but it all has to pass through Vince. And he's never given a shit about the Tag Division. Never has never will.
    I agree with this ^^^^^^^^^^

Vince seems like, he cares about, using tag teams, for 4 single's wrestlers, to have, usually, a 2 on 2 match, with either, 1 or both teams, not liking each other, and getting us to think, who's gonna turn on who. Like to have, Rock and Cena, team up at SS, just to say, this is interesting, two single's wrestlers, that are feuding, are a team. He doesn't care, about tag team wrestling, or the titles. He picks teams apart, who are best suited, as tag team wrestlers, and have no chance, of making it, as single wrestlers. He does NOT care, and who knows, if he will again.

(Next part, I bring up, pertains, in part, to this thread, as ppl think HHH, will do great things, when he takes over) -- I'll be bashed, but I don't care. I think most fan's faith, that HHH, will do what real fans want, when he takes over, is silly. This guy is a backstage politician, right up there, with Hogan, Kevin Nash, etc etc. He'll help his buddies, and I'm sure, he'll do some good, but I think, he'll be worse, than Vince. I really do. He doesn't wrestlle, full time, anymore, but he's been, in a position of "unacknowledged" power, for a long time, and that hasn't stopped him, from burying ppl, for years, as a wrestler, and I believe, when/if, he takes over, he'll be no different, than when Nash booked for WCW. Either he wrestles, and buries ppl, or his friends. If I end up wrong, GOOD, but be prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by SDR View Post
    So do you think this was the beginning of the end?
    The end came when WWE lost the Dudleys, the Hardy's, E & C, Los Guerros, The Worlds Greatest Tag Team and such. The early 2000's were some good times for tag teams but then they lost all their star tag teams and haven't recovered since.

Quote Originally Posted by dashkatae View Post
    The end came when WWE lost the Dudleys, the Hardy's, E & C, Los Guerros, The Worlds Greatest Tag Team and such. The early 2000's were some good times for tag teams but then they lost all their star tag teams and haven't recovered since.
    There was a late sprout of Tag Teams around the 2005-2006/7 period. D-X, JOMO & Miz, Hardy Boyz, and Rated RKO were being treated like pretty big deals around that time.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

I too lament the fall of the tag division, the 20 man tag match at 2nd Annual Survivor Series, still remains one of my favourite WWE matches.

Unfortunately tag team wrestling, seems to be far down the pecking order of priorities to the 'E' these days. Beyond throwing random guys together and the occasional actual tag team.

The mid-late eighties to 90's were the pinnacle of wrestling in the 'E' to me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    They are slowly building one. They have been building up R-Truth & Kofi Kingston, Titus O'neal & Darren Young, Tyler Reks & Curt Hawkins, Epico and Primo.

I'm kind of sad to see The Uso's get pushed under the rug though. They were extremely entertaining during their matches.
    Its not a bad line up in fairness just give them a chance and its at least a division then, currently its 3 teams and a few other teams consisting of 2 random guys together.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    There was a late sprout of Tag Teams around the 2005-2006/7 period. D-X, JOMO & Miz, Hardy Boyz, and Rated RKO were being treated like pretty big deals around that time.
    The thing to notice here is, these guys were all pretty big singles stars before being put together...and now teams are more like guys who are fading but still have a little tread on the tire (Truth & Kofi) or colorless undercarders, fans don't see as upper-rung stars.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Fan4Now View Post
    I agree with this ^^^^^^^^^^

Vince seems like, he cares about, using tag teams, for 4 single's wrestlers, to have, usually, a 2 on 2 match, with either, 1 or both teams, not liking each other, and getting us to think, who's gonna turn on who. Like to have, Rock and Cena, team up at SS, just to say, this is interesting, two single's wrestlers, that are feuding, are a team. He doesn't care, about tag team wrestling, or the titles. He picks teams apart, who are best suited, as tag team wrestlers, and have no chance, of making it, as single wrestlers. He does NOT care, and who knows, if he will again.

(Next part, I bring up, pertains, in part, to this thread, as ppl think HHH, will do great things, when he takes over) -- I'll be bashed, but I don't care. I think most fan's faith, that HHH, will do what real fans want, when he takes over, is silly. This guy is a backstage politician, right up there, with Hogan, Kevin Nash, etc etc. He'll help his buddies, and I'm sure, he'll do some good, but I think, he'll be worse, than Vince. I really do. He doesn't wrestlle, full time, anymore, but he's been, in a position of "unacknowledged" power, for a long time, and that hasn't stopped him, from burying ppl, for years, as a wrestler, and I believe, when/if, he takes over, he'll be no different, than when Nash booked for WCW. Either he wrestles, and buries ppl, or his friends. If I end up wrong, GOOD, but be prepared.
    This is the most insane overuse of comma's I have ever seen. Seriously, you raped the comma key.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    This is the most insane overuse of comma's I have ever seen. Seriously, you raped the comma key.
    I agree, when I saw all of those comma's I thought "this guy just killed the thread with his obvious misunderstanding of grammar."