Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Nexus VS. Smackdown.

The Nexus vs. Edge, Big Show, Rey Mysterio, Kane and ADR. Where will this lead-
    Also....seeing nexus has unified tag titles. and go on both shows.. do you think the whole "Nexus Takin Over" may begin to grow a bit more??
    what do you think? i REALLY HOPE it will... then again it's WWE...............

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    WILL be interesting to see all those new guys trying their skills off with some of the best.

would rather see huskey as tag champ. dont know why but i really like this bloke, nexus taking over smackdown would make it alittle more fresh.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    would rather see huskey as tag champ. dont know why but i really like this bloke, nexus taking over smackdown would make it alittle more fresh.
    Husky Harris would be a far more interesting partner for Gabriel than the 2nd in command of the Children of the Corn. I hate that goofy bastard, but for all of the wrong reasons.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

what they need to do is add some divas to nexus also. I can imagine natalya and milena vs laycool then.... wait for it the nxt divas attack them

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by latreal23 View Post
    what they need to do is add some divas to nexus also. I can imagine natalya and milena vs laycool then.... wait for it the nxt divas attack them
    who's milena?

Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    who's milena?
    i meant melina

Yeah, I was just saying the same thing to myself...since there are already season 1 and 2 members in nexus, why not add some of season 3 after the season is over ofcourse. like i can definitely see Maxine in NeXuS and possibly AJ (she does heel well). i think WWE should do this with every season of NXT, add the standouts to NeXuS(at least 2), to help them grow and continue this whole "Infection" and "Take-Over" storyline they have. Imagine a 30+ man NeXuS stable...they would basically be there own brand.

Quote Originally Posted by AceOfSpades View Post
    Yeah, I was just saying the same thing to myself...since there are already season 1 and 2 members in nexus, why not add some of season 3 after the season is over ofcourse. like i can definitely see Maxine in NeXuS and possibly AJ (she does heel well). i think WWE should do this with every season of NXT, add the standouts to NeXuS(at least 2), to help them grow and continue this whole "Infection" and "Take-Over" storyline they have. Imagine a 30+ man NeXuS stable...they would basically be there own brand.
    They would run the WWE. Please WWE listen to us, add divas to Nexus. It will be the smartest thing to do.

They would run the WWE. Please WWE listen to us, add divas to Nexus. It will be the smartest thing to do.
    Yeah it really would...like they could be "the alliance." They would take over both the men and divas division. would would just be epic and create new stars from it.