Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Briscoe Brothers (Jay and Marc) to WWE
    ~~Silence and Violence~~
    My two favorite things

I spoke to both of the members of KoW. They said that they always get asked about a reunion and want to worry about their singles carreer and want to work against each other because they have wonderful ring chemistry.

I don't think the WWE will have the KOW as a tag team at all plus I want to see how their singles run are going to go. I see Kofi and R-truth fueding with Darren Young and Titus pretty soon though.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

It means random tag champions once again.Thank you Vince...You idiot

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    It means random tag champions once again.Thank you Vince...You idiot
    They've been a team for months, I wouldn't call that random. Most tag teams start out as solo acts (and rivals)...don't see the difference here.

The sad thing is that the tag division would be pretty decent right now had they kept some teams that have been around in the last year or so and put a few potential ones together. The Hart Dynasty, the Usos, the Kings of Wrestling, Epico and Primo(they seem to be pushing them as a legit tag team so I wouldn't count them out), Air Boom(they were pretty good despite being stuck together, I think it could've worked as a legit team), Darren Young and Titus are new but that's a potential team too.

Above all that though are the belts and how god awful they look. Even with all the teams, there's still the awful looking belts that look like pennies and as such are a complete joke next to every other belt except the Divas belt. I love that, the tag division is a joke and even the belts reflect that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayoholic View Post
    They've been a team for months, I wouldn't call that random. Most tag teams start out as solo acts (and rivals)...don't see the difference here.
    For months?The had 4-5 tag matches together nothing more

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by ELNIOJR View Post
    R-Truth and Kofi as Tag Champs means...
    it means : R-Truth & Kofi Kingston vs Titus O'Neil & Darren Young

my god this is gonna suck it's not like there are talented heel tag teams like reks & hawkins or a face team like the usos who deserve a shot hell i'd even give primo & epico a rematch before young & o'neill would get a shot just let ryback squash them back to fcw or something but tag team bronse god no.
    Damn I need a better catchphrase

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    I wanted R-Truth and the Little Jimmy to be tag Champs together! I'm now hoping R-Truth and Little Jimmy turn on Kofi, and kick him out the team. Then in a one-on-one match, Little Jimmy squashes him in 1 minute, with a toe poke to the shin.
    OMG you want me to be a champion in wwe thanks