Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Exactly - keep him off the mic and even as a heel you'd be making the fans happier. AJ Styles is like a really hot girl who's also very stupid - just AJ is super talented in the ring instead of hot. But you wouldn't ask either of them to help with your homework
    I fail to see whats wrong with a dumb hot chick.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by wallyman View Post
    in this time and face of era i really dont care whos heel and face...i love watchin aj i am a fan of his work..hes PHENOMENAL just like that if cena can b over with 3 moves idk how aj cannot be
    The difference is charisma. AJs alway lacked in that department

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I fail to see whats wrong with a dumb hot chick.
    extremely good to look at, want to shoot yourself in the head when they talk. Its more of a relationship thing tho, dont really need to have a convo for the sex part.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    extremely good to look at, want to shoot yourself in the head when they talk. Its more of a relationship thing tho, dont really need to have a convo for the sex part.
    So don't look for a relationship. Problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by wallyman View Post
    in this time and face of era i really dont care whos heel and face...i love watchin aj i am a fan of his work..hes PHENOMENAL just like that if cena can b over with 3 moves idk how aj cannot be
    yea but you see the problem is right now with aj is that he is not suppose to show us his great talent or moves because he is a freakin heel and that is just stupid in my opinion i mean the role of the wrestler must not effect his in ring wrestling ability and he should continue use his great moves in the ring but the smartass creative think these days that a heel wrestler suppose to just stomb and punch his opponint its just redecules in my ways but sadly that how wrestling work these days
    "you can not achieve success without the risk of failure. and I learned a long time ago you can not achive success if you fear failure.
    if you are not afraid to fail...man! you have a chance to successed !!!
    but you never gonna get there unless you risk it all the way."

Jerry lawler:
    (After Owen Hart almost pulled off Billy Gunn's tights) "Don't you know crack isn't good for you?"
    "Do you have a quarter? My mom told me to call her when I meet the women of my dreams."

I can tell ur are pro tna. Matt morgan was face with hernadez early and turned heel again. He's changed a lot the past 2 years. Ok,jarrett maybe. I almost forgot nash and sting. Tna is lacking direction. No more bischoff on tv.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tjsting View Post
    Jesus,tna has heel/face turns like last years of wcw. Matt morgan and aj keep switching,as does angle,jarrett, and few others. Nobody really cares. Tna needs to build lonnger and better written stories.
    i hate when people compare tna with wcw its so annoying

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA View Post
    Think about it. Hulk Hogan hogging the limelight as a heel? Check. Eric Bischoff politicking his way around backstage AND taking too much time on centre stage? Check. Vince Russo writing? Check Jeff Jarrett wandering aimlessly around, randomly braining people with a fake guitar? Check. Ric Flair, stylin' & profilin' for a change? Check. Sting seemingly showing up when and if he feels like it? Check. An obsession with hiring former WWE employees at the expense of a promising roster? Check. Having a womens tag title? Well, WCW didn't but admit it, it sure sounds like something they would have done.

No, not at all like WCW.

Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA View Post
    You're in serious, serious denial, man. The only real difference between the two was that WCW could fill stadiums (with people who paid) and actually get people to watch their shows.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    You're in serious, serious denial, man. The only real difference between the two was that WCW could fill stadiums (with people who paid) and actually get people to watch their shows.
    People paid?! I would have demanded a damn refund