Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

No Babyface Turn for AJ Styles

YESSSS!!! I really like AJ as a heel and am glad the brass at TNA are holding out on any possible babyface turn. Any relevent thoughts?

Generally getting bored of AJ heel or face, could watch him all day long wrestle, just keep him off the mic.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

tna turns: who cares?

Jesus,tna has heel/face turns like last years of wcw. Matt morgan and aj keep switching,as does angle,jarrett, and few others. Nobody really cares. Tna needs to build lonnger and better written stories.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    he looks better off as a face than a heel due to his poor mic skills.
    a face doesnt nessecarely need to hit the mic very oftenly.

Quote Originally Posted by tjsting View Post
    Jesus,tna has heel/face turns like last years of wcw. Matt morgan and aj keep switching,as does angle,jarrett, and few others. Nobody really cares. Tna needs to build lonnger and better written stories.
    What you on about,
    Jarrett not been a heel for about 3 years, Angle Not been a heel for i dont know how long, Morgan has been Heel for about a year, and this is first time AJ been a heel in TNA, or atleast for a very very long time.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    Generally getting bored of AJ heel or face, could watch him all day long wrestle, just keep him off the mic.
    Exactly - keep him off the mic and even as a heel you'd be making the fans happier. AJ Styles is like a really hot girl who's also very stupid - just AJ is super talented in the ring instead of hot. But you wouldn't ask either of them to help with your homework

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    . AJ Styles is like a really hot girl who's also very stupid
    could not of put it better myself.

Blog Entries

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    What you on about,
    Jarrett not been a heel for about 3 years, Angle Not been a heel for i dont know how long, Morgan has been Heel for about a year, and this is first time AJ been a heel in TNA, or atleast for a very very long time.
    quick correction, hes been a heel 4 times in TNA, first when he came to the company in 2002 up until got involved in the NWA TNA title and he became a brief babyface, after he became champ he became a heel this lasted till he lost the title to Jeff Jerratt. After this he remained a face for several years before becoming a heel with the angle alliance (a baffoon really *turkey outfit anyone?*). After that he became a face again up until his recent heel turn with ric flair.

I know it wasnt nessesary but thought it point it out

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisQ1 View Post
    quick correction, hes been a heel 4 times in TNA, first when he came to the company in 2002 up until got involved in the NWA TNA title and he became a brief babyface, after he became champ he became a heel this lasted till he lost the title to Jeff Jerratt. After this he remained a face for several years before becoming a heel with the angle alliance (a baffoon really *turkey outfit anyone?*). After that he became a face again up until his recent heel turn with ric flair.

I know it wasnt nessesary but thought it point it out
    I did say a very long time, when was the angle alliance, 2007 early 2008, but thanks for pointing that out.

in this time and face of era i really dont care whos heel and face...i love watchin aj i am a fan of his work..hes PHENOMENAL just like that if cena can b over with 3 moves idk how aj cannot be