Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphdogg4 View Post
    Do you think i was a good run?
    No. Jericho is one of the very best of all time. The run, however, was not. He lost (if you count Rumble as a loss) in every PPV he has featured in. Some say he was here to put Punk over...though Punk was and is already over with or without Jericho. In fact the Jericho rivalry was probably bad for him in that 1) it really solidified Punk as what he is - the new babyface of the WWE (which many of his "real" fans don't want to admit) and 2) the smarks, albeit a low proportion of them (notwithstanding Punk's home court advantage in Chicago), still chant Y2J against him.

Jericho was packaged with a huge return drummed up with epic promos involving taking over the 'world' with a female by his side.

Instead, all he has done is come back without a bang (through no fault of his own), taken over nothing (not even a main event slot!), not been consistent with his promo and been on a losing streak (bar the 2 minute Raw matches with Kofi Kingston). Sad to say - fail.

Though more to the point - he won't be leaving.
    Yes, I mark out for Kurt Angle...hate me.

Favourite of all time in no order: Kurt Angle, Ric Flair, Chris Jericho, Undertaker, Stone Cold, Shawn Michaels, Booker T, Rick Rude, Mr Perfect and Sting.

Pushing for Roman Reigns to be THE face of the WWE in 2015 since December 2012. Truly hope we see him in that top guy spot.

read it on wrestlezone yesterday..hopefully he won't be leaving.
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    My honest opinion. Pointless, worthless and probably cost to much.
    Exactly why he came back.

Quote Originally Posted by life_is_wwe View Post
    why the hell CM Punk is facing Daniel Bryan at Over the Limit..
    Just be patient, nothing is done yet.
    There are 2 RAWs left until the ppv, and Y2J not involved is just impossible for me.
    Something huge is coming.