Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post
    Memes at the ready!!
    *waits in anticipation*

You mean when HHH puts himself over?

But seriously, I actually think this time HHH will do the job. There is nothing to gain from beating Lesnar for him.
    Unless he wants to stroke his ego.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    You mean when HHH puts himself over?

But seriously, I actually think this time HHH will do the job. There is nothing to gain from beating Lesnar for him.
    Unless he wants to stroke his ego.
    Yeah there is...

...Feeling like a badass.

I don't know if he's ever beaten Brock, so if he hasn't, then he'd be likely to do it.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

Quote Originally Posted by GiantHaystacks View Post
    The thing is if Stephanie was dog ugly i could understand him only marrying her because of her name. But seriously, she is ridiculously fit. her surname could have been C*ntdrizzle and i'd still marry her!!

Wasn't he dating Chyna prior? I think that's a huge step up.

I personally hope HHH goes over Brock, for the simple reason that I don't like Brock.
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate

Quote Originally Posted by GiantHaystacks View Post
    The thing is if Stephanie was dog ugly i could understand him only marrying her because of her name. But seriously, she is ridiculously fit. her surname could have been C*ntdrizzle and i'd still marry her!!

C*ntdrizzle has a certain ring to it....

How anyone can moan at HHH for banging her is beyond me,

Number one she is mega hot

number two her family was at the time billionaires

and number three her dad is the Boss....

regardless of where ever he reached the heights he did because of this or not based on the three points I just stated,it goes without saying Paul levesque NOT hhh but paul levesque is a f*cking hero!

well played sir!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckIsForLosers View Post
    Brock will win his next PPV match. If that's at Over The Limit, I doubt it will be vs HHH due to his "broken arm" - then again, the E are good at writing in miraculous recoveries. But will Lesnar fight at Over The Limit due to the limitation on his dates to wrestle?

As for the "taking his ball" - I hope you mean in a kayfabe sense. Of course, the whole promo and tearing up backstage and going ballistic is a work. Lesnar has his money and he doesn't care...at some point during his year, he'll win a world title and then drop it to someone like The Rock, his eventual WM 29 world title loss being his only damaging loss in the year.

Re Brock Lesnar "jobbing" - is this pure speculation or is it iron-clad in a rumour sort of way that Lesnar will be jobbing to put over Boreton, Sheamus etc?
    It's based purely on a gut feeling that it's what they mean by using the word "Legitimize" in the promos, since Brock was known as a "legitimate" bad ass in a wrestling ring - (not so much UFC although a champ there also) - His name alone is what the WWE is after I feel. For any of their current line of superstars on the roster to have a victory over someone with the credentials of Brock Lesnar would in effect give that particular superstar "legitimacy", or at least that's how I see it.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by justinjackson1983 View Post
    C*ntdrizzle has a certain ring to it....

How anyone can moan at HHH for banging her is beyond me,

Number one she is mega hot

number two her family was at the time billionaires

and number three her dad is the Boss....

regardless of where ever he reached the heights he did because of this or not based on the three points I just stated,it goes without saying Paul levesque NOT hhh but paul levesque is a f*cking hero!

well played sir!
    Here's a fact: He practiced before banging her by dry humping a mannequin wearing a cheerleader outfit inside of a coffin at a funeral home while Vince watched true story