Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Fella it was just painful and the guy sucked on the mic as well i dunno how he was hired hogan must have lost a bet somewhere!
    I don't Hogan lost a bet. I think it was Affirmative Action. Since they let go of Homicide, they had to bring in another Latin-American... They just forgot he was supposed to be a wrestler too.

Blog Entries

Anarquia No More

TNA have released Anarquia. Finally.

I really couldn't stand this guy's work. Apparently he's been released because he's build up a bad reputation backstage for not being a good worker and some had categorized him as not safe to work with.
    If TNA know he's sloppy in the ring then why on earth did they have him on TV so much and make him a tag team champion?

Terrible management skills lad this guy being brought up to the main roster before he's ready.

Thoughts?
    LONG LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL!

Blog Entries
    Sorry, I just noticed the other thread regarding this.

Do the mods merge or place a link to the original thread or something?
    LONG LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL!

It will be fine mate , just get merged or something.

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Chapel View Post
    If TNA know he's sloppy in the ring then why on earth did they have him on TV so much and make him a tag team champion?

Thoughts?
    Because other than Hernandez, Sarita, and Rosita, what other Hispanic wrestlers do they feature on a regular basis? They weren't ready to push Hernandez to the TV title but felt the need to keep him around once Homicide left and Morgan/Hernandez was over. They simply brought in another latino to replace that spot for the new LAX... I mean MexAm. Bad move on managements part because this guy made Great Khali look like Brian Pillman (yes, Anarquia was THAT bad)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Because other than Hernandez, Sarita, and Rosita, what other Hispanic wrestlers do they feature on a regular basis? They weren't ready to push Hernandez to the TV title but felt the need to keep him around once Homicide left and Morgan/Hernandez was over. They simply brought in another latino to replace that spot for the new LAX... I mean MexAm. Bad move on managements part because this guy made Great Khali look like Brian Pillman (yes, Anarquia was THAT bad)
    this kills me considering the working arrangement they have with AAA
    seriously, they can't find any other talented mexicans to bring over for LAX 2.0?

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    TNA have released Anarquia. Finally.

I really couldn't stand this guy's work. Apparently he's been released because he's build up a bad reputation backstage for not being a good worker and some had categorized him as not safe to work with.

Terrible management skills lead this guy being brought up to the main roster before he's ready.

And this is coming from somone who likes 99.9% of wrestlers. Now TNA have OVW I hope they'll be bringing up people who are actually ready to perform infront on a camera.

I'd quite like to see Shawn Hernandez and D-Von Dudley in a tag team at some point; after D-Von's current TV title reign hopefully that could come together.

Damn Anarquia sucks. TNA need to do away with 90% of the Ring Ka King tallent too and bring Smith, Geurrero, Divari and Masters over to OVW.
    LONG LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL!

Blog Entries
    Can you imagine Anarquia on Open Fight Night, fighting for his job? lol
    LONG LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    this guy made Great Khali look like Brian Pillman (yes, Anarquia was THAT bad)
    Brilliant.

Has the relationship between TNA & AAA not turned sour yet?
    LONG LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    this kills me considering the working arrangement they have with AAA
    seriously, they can't find any other talented mexicans to bring over for LAX 2.0?

I thought that arrangement went south when they made Konnan repay his kidney transplant