Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Record!

just get rid of them use them as valets i like natalya kharma beth phoenix layla & tamina but apart from them nobody can wrestle shit or looks credible or is being shown credible enough (sorry AJ) so just have them as valets nobody watched wwe for the divas matches anyway the title is a joke and since michelle mccool retired it's been a piss break for everyone just end it have them as valets and give the superstars in the time a divas match would have taken place extra promo time? one extra promo every raw+smackdown could get people who can talk over instead of the solely in-ring stars and i just want to see more charisma
    Damn I need a better catchphrase

Blog Entries
    just let them have their 2 sec matches while they are wearing skimpy outfits and looking pretty/sluttish...iv got nothing really to complain about

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    just let them have their 2 sec matches while they are wearing skimpy outfits and looking pretty/sluttish...iv got nothing really to complain about
    Bra and panties matches?

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Bra and panties matches?
    Its a shame considering the Womens Division (as it was back then) once consisted of Trish Lita Ivory Molly Holly Jazz Gail Kim and Victoria, Lita and Trish for the womens championship main evented Raw once upon a time,

Its become a joke I can only hope when the network takes over they can give AJ Layla Kharma Eve and beth pheonix the chance to make womens wrestling relevant again

Quote Originally Posted by Haruko Haruhara View Post
    They have to keep the Divas title around because of government regulations when it come to women in the workplace and society having the same "rights" as men.
    Sorry in advance fella. I have no idea if your being serious or trolling! I suspect trolling like a sir..