Thread: Some questions

Some questions

Hey Guys new here and fairly new to wrestling....
    Been watching for a minute now, and if someone can help me figure some things out, that would be great. So I watch Raw tonight...and now I'm confused about some things. So....Randy Orton and Kane are through? With know mention of it...I guess the family problems are forgotten? Ummm... Is CM Punk and Jericho now done? Along with Daniel Bryan and Sheamus...I mean obviously they are with what I just saw...but there is no closure? Just abruptly end and move on just like that? Is this normal usually after PPV's....to just switch it on up like that with no closure? Also Big Show and Cody? They done as well...or will we see that on Smackdown? I mean ER PPV was pretty much the same as WM28 so...I'm confused. If you guys could help a guy who is slowly getting back into wrestling...I would appreciate it.

I don't know if all these feuds are over but usually feuds end in some type of stipulation match. Since the extreme rules Ppv has all stipulation matches it sort of makes it hard to one up the last bout. I think Cody and show will have one more rematch and then both move on. For the others idk

Quote Originally Posted by Jason McQuitty View Post
    Hey Guys new here and fairly new to wrestling....
    Been watching for a minute now, and if someone can help me figure some things out, that would be great. So I watch Raw tonight...and now I'm confused about some things. So....Randy Orton and Kane are through? With know mention of it...I guess the family problems are forgotten? Ummm... Is CM Punk and Jericho now done? Along with Daniel Bryan and Sheamus...I mean obviously they are with what I just saw...but there is no closure? Just abruptly end and move on just like that? Is this normal usually after PPV's....to just switch it on up like that with no closure? Also Big Show and Cody? They done as well...or will we see that on Smackdown? I mean ER PPV was pretty much the same as WM28 so...I'm confused. If you guys could help a guy who is slowly getting back into wrestling...I would appreciate it.
    Orton and Kane are SmackDown guys, which made their appearance on RAW tonight fairly odd(not that that's out of place but you'd think they would address the feud since they were both on the show). Punk I believe is hurting from the PPV, and he's the champ so there's really not much for him to do right now without a #1 contender(during the show there was no contender, at the end there was, so expect a feud build up and probably expect Jericho to have something to do with the new feud). Daniel Bryan and Sheamus are again SmackDown guys. Big Show and Cody again are SmackDown guys.

If they dropped the fallout of the PPV all on RAW, SmackDown this week would be looking pretty dismal.

To be honest most of these feuds were left over from WM, so them being changed now is about right. They usually change straight after WM

It's not that odd for either Kane or Orton, to be on Raw. Kane is a Raw superstar and they have been Raw Supershows for a while now, meaning you do get Smackdown stars on there!

Kane was a Smackdown guy, but was switched to Raw when he returned with the mask.

Kane vs Orton is done.

CM Punk vs Jericho is continuing now i think.