Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 71
  1. #11
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Van won't be winning for long that's for sure lol.
    Let's not get foolish now :P

  2. #12
    The Trinity Dr. Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Where I'm at.
    Posts
    3,069
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Let's not get foolish now :P
    I'm right on your heels there Van, I've got a feeling that I'll overtake you. :P


    UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

  3. #13
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    I'm right on your heels there Van, I've got a feeling that I'll overtake you. :P
    Sorry pal. I plan on adding NBA to my dominance in the Premier League and NFL as well :P lol

  4. #14
    1)CM ROCK-AUSTIN-53
    1)
    VanHooliganx-53
    3)
    SLEEPY LOCO1-45
    4)
    magglis-43
    5)KJ PUNK-40

    6)
    Dr. Death-38
    Last edited by magglis; 05-08-2012 at 06:13 AM.




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #15
    Overall Standings

    1)VanHooliganx-134
    2)CM ROCK-AUSTIN-119
    3)
    Dr. Death-112
    4)SLEEPY LOCO1-109
    5)magglis-105
    6)KJ PUNK-96

    Van is dominating this P.C,first win for
    CM ROCK-AUSTIN and i still suck
    Last edited by magglis; 05-08-2012 at 06:16 AM.




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #16
    Damn it, I tied with Van in the last round. I wanted to beat him, now I have to hope he get's drunk and pick's random teams lol

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  7. #17
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Overall Standings

    1)VanHooliganx-134
    2)CM ROCK-AUSTIN-119
    3)
    Dr. Death-112
    4)SLEEPY LOCO1-109
    5)magglis-105
    6)KJ PUNK-96

    Van is dominating this P.C,first win for
    CM ROCK-AUSTIN and i still suck
    Fuck yeah!

    What I like to see but early days still.

    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Damn it, I tied with Van in the last round. I wanted to beat him, now I have to hope he get's drunk and pick's random teams lol
    Bad time to tell ya I've gone Straight Edge for 2012 (and maybe beyond.) :P

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Fuck yeah!

    What I like to see but early days still.



    Bad time to tell ya I've gone Straight Edge for 2012 (and maybe beyond.) :P
    Did you shave your head too?




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #19
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Did you shave your head too?
    haha nah pal. Although I have very short hair as it is.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Fuck yeah!

    What I like to see but early days still.



    Bad time to tell ya I've gone Straight Edge for 2012 (and maybe beyond.) :P
    Sun of a.....lol well I still have a chance ! Good job by the way just don't go Cm punk on us.

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.