Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 141

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,603
    Blog Entries
    7

    EWN Xbox Live party chats

    So me and Tomsta usually hang around on Xbox chatting whilst watching the WWE/TNA PPVs live.

    Pau is also a regular but his mic broke so we were wondering who else was up for chatting to each other whilst watching.

    I'm going to use this thread too for future PPVs so we can just say we're online and ready to chat before another PPV.


    If you aren't available for this 1. How about May 13th TNA Sacrifice?
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  2. #2
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    What's wrong with using the EWN chat? I now you can't actually hear people there, but it's always a good place to be during WWE ppv's at least (no sure on TNA since I don't watch).
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #3
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,603
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    What's wrong with using the EWN chat? I now you can't actually hear people there, but it's always a good place to be during WWE ppv's at least (no sure on TNA since I don't watch).
    True. Nothing wrong with it but this option is available for people who would like to do this and have the console.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  4. #4
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Xbox live parties are the superior choice.

    Once I'm back on live in a few months time, I'll definitely be joining you.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Xbox live parties are the superior choice.

    Once I'm back on live in a few months time, I'll definitely be joining you.
    Sweet!! The more the merrier!!

    Where the hell is Giddy?! I need his expert analysis in between matches!

  6. #6
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Sweet!! The more the merrier!!

    Where the hell is Giddy?! I need his expert analysis in between matches!
    I'm a pain in the arse, tbh - I tend to guess stuff pretty accurately before it happens. Lmao.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Sweet!! The more the merrier!!

    Where the hell is Giddy?! I need his expert analysis in between matches!
    You guys need me, YOU ARE REPLACING ME

  8. #8
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    True. Nothing wrong with it but this option is available for people who would like to do this and have the console.
    I just feel that it takes people away from the chat here, plus it alienates anyone that doesn't have an 360. There's a chatbox here, I only wish that more would actually use it during ppv's. It's usually just the same gang of us there each week. It'd be nice to see people there that aren't usually.
    It's a fun interactive feature on EWN that most users don't take advantage of I feel.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I just feel that it takes people away from the chat here, plus it alienates anyone that doesn't have an 360. There's a chatbox here, I only wish that more would actually use it during ppv's. It's usually just the same gang of us there each week. It'd be nice to see people there that aren't usually.
    It's a fun interactive feature on EWN that most users don't take advantage of I feel.
    It's the same people on our chats as well, so you're not missing anything. It's mainly the clique buds. Who wants our opinion anyways

  10. #10
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    It's the same people on our chats as well, so you're not missing anything. It's mainly the clique buds. Who wants our opinion anyways
    That's my point, the same people each time. I'd like to see new faces in there.
    Everyone's opinion counts on a forum Pau.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.