Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    sucking and blowing
    what about happy endings????

Quote Originally Posted by TJHawkesybaby View Post
    Not lookin for a fight dude, but im 23 and ive sepnt most fo my life cathin up on raaaaastlin that i was born to late to watch when it happened! and still do to be honest! but yeah i agree som "young buck" dont know there born, but dont generalise thanks! But yeah i agree with the points in your statement!
    I'm 22 and i totally agree, i been watching since late 90's and i hate the watered down version, the attitude era brought me in and now i have to watch this crap.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    I'm 22 and i totally agree, i been watching since late 90's and i hate the watered down version, the attitude era brought me in and now i have to watch this crap.
    u dont have to watch it if u dont wanna.
    the company seriously could care less about the ppl who turned against it.

Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    u dont have to watch it if u dont wanna.
    the company seriously could care less about the ppl who turned against it.
    Might be crap in my opinion and not as good as the attitude era in my opinion, but i still love it, and i will still watch it.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."

Might be crap in my opinion and not as good as the attitude era in my opinion, but i still love it, and i will still watch it.
    wwe had the pg stuff back in the 80's and turned to tv 14 never loose hope
    maybe in a few years time he could get a better era when all these new wrestlers get well known to the business and have already sacrificed alot for it.

wwe had the pg stuff back in the 80's and turned to tv 14 never loose hope
    maybe in a few years time he could get a better era when all these new wrestlers get well known to the business and have already sacrificed alot for it.
    Heres for hoping, and its not even the PG so much, its just the lack of decent wrestling matchs nowadays.

Heres for hoping, and its not even the PG so much, its just the lack of decent wrestling matchs nowadays.
    with time wrestlers improve their in ring skills just look at cena
    when he first came to wwe all he had was endurance then the fu then the stfu and now he has a somewhat of a decent package of movesets even though u could hate him, u cant deny that.
    Same goes for every other wrestler, now with new talents like daniel bryan u cant possibly assume wwe is that bad making matches.

with time wrestlers improve their in ring skills just look at cena
    when he first came to wwe all he had was endurance then the fu then the stfu and now he has a somewhat of a decent package of movesets even though u could hate him, u cant deny that.
    Same goes for every other wrestler, now with new talents like daniel bryan u cant possibly assume wwe is that bad making matches.
    The guys arent to bad, altho there are some that are awful, i mean the last time you saw a wrestling show, with 2/3 hours of pure wrestling, long matches getting the crowd going with clean finishes, i know i haven't. granted i dont watch everything but i haven't even herd of something that good in a long time,

Quote Originally Posted by Xpacfan View Post
    I hate this statement...its so cliched and backwards! WWE and so many other organizations changed what it meant to be a wrestling fan so much in the late 90s and early 2000s that there's no way to take it back to being PG and it being right!
    There is. When all those old fans who grew up become non-existent and this current generation becomes the new IWC.

You don't create something edgy and controversial then all of a sudden make it kid friendly again and say that there is a "right" way to do this while maintaining your previous fanbase.They are clearly trying to change their fanbase and do not care about retaining any of that they may have gained in the attitude era.
    If you didn't noticed, these ratings were almost the same when WWE was the only game in town still in the attitude era. Where are those so called fans? Where were those fans between the "official end" of the attitude era in 2001 to when it gone PG in 2008? My sources, here. The object of making a good business is to appease to a new crowd every generation. If they fail to entice new people, they will fail.

The WWE definately has the laurels to rest on in order to do this and get away with it. There is no right way to go PG and maintain an older audience after giving us years of an edgy product!
    Over 50 years of wrestling and the attitude era was only 5. Guess what they were before 1997.

No, I'm not saying that any of these individuals were really who they protrayed themselves as in the ring, but they simply highlighted parts of their own personalities to better bring the characters to life. They used their own "swagger" if you will...
    And how can you tell they're not doing that now? I'm pretty sure Lance Storm wasn't boring as he was forced to portray.

The guys arent to bad, altho there are some that are awful, i mean the last time you saw a wrestling show, with 2/3 hours of pure wrestling, long matches getting the crowd going with clean finishes, i know i haven't. granted i dont watch everything but i haven't even herd of something that good in a long time,
    maybe the reason matches dont last long is because wwe has to follow up with their limited time schedules?