Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ricardo Rodriguez

You guys every think we will every become an in ring wrestler? I think him and ADR would be a good tag team and he can toss a mean drop kick.

Blog Entries
    In case you didn't know, Ricardo Rodriguez can wrestle. Some might say even better than Del Rio.

But to answer your question, most definitely. I don't know if he'll be in a tag team with Del Rio, though. It wouldn't make sense, storyline wise, for Del Rio to team up with his ring announcer if he were to make a tag team. It'd be with a high caliber wrestler like Jericho or Ziggler.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    In case you didn't know, Ricardo Rodriguez can wrestle. Some might say even better than Del Rio.

But to answer your question, most definitely. I don't know if he'll be in a tag team with Del Rio, though. It wouldn't make sense, storyline wise, for Del Rio to team up with his ring announcer if he were to make a tag team. It'd be with a high caliber wrestler like Jericho or Ziggler.
    I actually think they would do well as a Tag Team. They have the chemistry and this indescribable bond between each other.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I actually think they would do well as a Tag Team. They have the chemistry and this indescribable bond between each other.
    The only problem I see with Ricardo and Del Rio teaming up is the fact that Del Rio would really have nothing to gain. There are plenty of heel wrestlers on the roster that respect Del Rio, or can at least tolerate him, who would not only benefit form a new alliance but it could lead to the possible face turn for one of them and a potential world title push.

Even though Del Rio cherishes Ricardo's presence, it only relates to instant gratification. Whether it's by having pride in having his own ring announcer or using Ricardo as a meat shield, Del Rio seems to only want Ricardo around because he likes having a lackey. It just wouldn't seem right for Del Rio to just come out of nowhere and ask Ricardo to form a tag team with him. Again, he'd have nothing to gain from Ricardo with more "capable" candidates for him to choose from. Plus, it'd be WAY too generous for Del Rio to just give his ring announcer that sort of responsibility and the prestige, along with possible championship gold, that goes along with it.

Ricardo Rodriguez can't wrestle....but CHIMERA can!

Blog Entries
    More importantly; Does anybody else think Ricardo Rodriguez is a fucking lad?

Have you seen his twitter?

This guy is a legend.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

here is how it could happen.
    Someone forces Del Rio to tag with Ricardo, so it seems that Del Rio is at a dissatvantage. (This has happened before but Ricardo got a whooping)
    This time he comes out all Lucha'ed up, commentators confused, Ricardo busts out a few sweet moves and gets the win. Contraversy over if it was Ricardo or not, Hello alter ego, Ricardo and this new Lucha never seen together at the same time....
    Hell they could even go so far as tag champs.
    This bloke has taken nearly every top superstars finisher, and many Legends as well

Blog Entries
    Ricardo is beast and has better mic skills than half the WWE roster

- "Yes... or si?"
    - "UUUHAAAGHGH!"

Ricardo gave me a good belly laugh on SmackDown tonight.

WWE won't use him as a wrestler, he doesn't fit in their model of physique.
    I'd rather have him not wrestle also, they are a great pair and it wouldn't hurt for a pair to not fucking split up.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''