Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I hope the greatest moment is yet to come in the Manchester derby
    ‚Äč

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha nah he's always a twat on fifa

I've loved seeing Scholes back too, exceptional player.
    Who da hell are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post
    Who da hell are you?

Haha, I didn't expect anything less from you

You've been crying inside all week

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha, I didn't expect anything less from you

You've been crying inside all week
    Bet you've missed me more!

Bet you've missed me more!
    Probably about the same

#GuyLove

Blog Entries
    JJ gettng banned!

Unbelievable Tekkers from Pau! ;D

In no order.

Manchester City 4 - 0 Porto: Winning 6-1 on agg against 1 of Portugals best clubs? Lovely!

Manchester United 1 - 6 Manchester City: United got a reality check from City that we're a force that can be scary at times.

Manchester City 2 - 1 Chelsea: I don't think Chelsea. So beat these cunts felt great.

Manchester City vs Norwich: Both matches 5-1 and 1-6. I enjoy matches where we destroy teams, they don't happen a lot so I treasure them.

Vancouver Whitecaps 2 - 0 Montreal Impact: Can't get a better start to a season then winning.

Chivas USA 0 - 1 Vancouver Whitecaps: VWFCs very first MLS away win. Very proud moment for me.

Manchester City 2 - 0 Bayern Munich: I don't care if Munich barely had any of their great players on the pitch. That's Munichs problem. 2-0 is 2-0. So although we still went out. I was very proud that we did beat Munich in the Champions League. Who knew that they would go on to be in the final!
    (City lost 2-0 at their stadium with probably 1 of our strongest squads. You mean to tell me Chelsea will beat them there without their strongest side? Please! Stay off the crack people.)

Real beating Barca,hell yeah and Panathinaikos B.C winning the 5th game vs Tel Aviv and getting in the euroleague final 4

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

For the Steelers...

Killing Tom Brady and the Patriots was a nice one for sure, probably the high point of the year. Ben Roethlisberger going out and throw a solid five touchdowns against Tennessee was great, but yet he's not in the Top 3 for best Quarterbacks in the NFL? Pfft, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    For the Steelers...

Killing Tom Brady and the Patriots was a nice one for sure, probably the high point of the year. Ben Roethlisberger going out and throw a solid five touchdowns against Tennessee was great, but yet he's not in the Top 3 for best Quarterbacks in the NFL? Pfft, please.
    Not for me. Brady, Rodgers, Brees, maybe even Eli at the moment. And even then, I'd put Rivers in-front, but that's classic bias and you know I like Big Ben!

For football: Manchester United 8 -2 Arsenal, that was a big high point.

Infact, most of our results against Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham in the league have been good.

Oh, and Danny Welbeck, he's been superb. Need one more high moment on Monday, and I'll be jumping around the place for weeks to come.

In the NFL: Beating the Ravens and Oakland were both great, proved that when Rivers is on his game, he can be a top 5-6 calibur QB. And also that Antonio Gates isn't past it, like others would like you to believe, and Matthews is getting there.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    Jaguars: Beating the Ravens. We didn't even get 1 touchdown. Did it by kicking XD MLD having a great season as well. Did the double over the Colts this year as well. Always nice.

Canucks: Presidents Trophy winners back-to-back. Excluding whoever does win the Stanley cup we're 2nd best since we actually won something again this year.

Daredevils: KP going 103 not out and absolutely destroying the team he was against.