Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Jaguars: Beating the Ravens. We didn't even get 1 touchdown. Did it by kicking XD MLD having a great season as well.

Canucks: Presidents Trophy winners back-to-back. Excluding whoever does win the Stanley cup we're 2nd best since we actually won something again this year.

Daredevils: KP going 103 not out and absolutely destroying the team he was against.
    Pocket Hercules was superb last season, with Gabbert now having someone to throw to, Jags could be half decent this season!
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Pocket Hercules was superb last season, with Gabbert now having someone to throw to, Jags could be half decent this season!
    Aye. Potential for us to be more of a threat sounds nice. But I wanna see this before I say

FUCK EVERYONE! WE'RE MAKING THE PLAY-OFFS WE'RE THAT BEAST NAO! lol

Plus we got a pretty good DE. Not the best DE overall all the draft but he looks pretty good. Unsure as to why they got a punter or some other positions but I'll put my faith in the new gaffa.

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Real beating Barca,hell yeah and Panathinaikos B.C winning the 5th game vs Tel Aviv and getting in the euroleague final 4
    Oh i forgot Apoels CL run was amazing

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Not for me. Brady, Rodgers, Brees, maybe even Eli at the moment. And even then, I'd put Rivers in-front, but that's classic bias and you know I like Big Ben!
    Phillip Rivers in front of Big Ben is a joke. That's just pure disgusting, what has that guy ever done? Even Eli Manning, I can't be like my father and say he's overrated, because he did win two Super Bowls, but he's nowhere near as good as Ben Roethlisberger is on the field. Rodgers and Brees are the two other guys in the top three next to Big Ben. As far as Brady goes? Sorry, but unless you're willing to put an asterisk next to his name, he's not going on any list of mine.

And who knows, if all this hidden wire stuff turns out to be true, I'm going to start doubting the caliber of Drew Brees, and Brees is my second very QB.

Suarez's third against Norwich has got to be a late contender for this!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post
    Suarez's third against Norwich has got to be a late contender for this!!

Frickin Awesome
    ‚Äč