Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Favorite Colt Cabana AOW pod-casts

    I'm a big fan of Colt Cabanas AOW pod casts, I was wondering what other people who listen to them's favorite's are and why. Mine are -

    Punk, cliff Compton - together these men have 4 podcasts 2 each. These podcast's are hilarious all guys are good friends Cliffs Nigeria one is Great

    Mickey Whipwreck - very entertaining end's with a guy doing wrestling impersonation.

    Lita - very interesting

    Natyla, Harry smith, Tyson Kidd- All of these 3 have alot to do with the hart family and dungeon, very interesting
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    I'm a big fan of Colt Cabanas AOW pod casts, I was wondering what other people who listen to them's favorite's are and why
    #80 - Whipwreck

    #99 - Sapolsky

    #111 & 112 - Regal

    #60 - Mike Quakenbush

    #15 - Matt Cross

    #1 - Daivari.

    #81 - MVP

    #61 - Bison Smith

    #26 - Briscoe Brothers

    Honorable mentions to Grizzly Redwood, PAC, Johnny Saint, Willie Mack, and Dutch Mantell.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    #80 - Whipwreck

    #99 - Sapolsky

    #111 & 112 - Regal

    #60 - Mike Quakenbush

    #15 - Matt Cross

    #1 - Daivari.

    #81 - MVP

    #61 - Bison Smith

    #26 - Briscoe Brothers

    Honorable mentions to Grizzly Redwood, PAC, Johnny Saint, Willie Mack, and Dutch Mantell.
    Forgot about pac, mvp and divari there good, alot of guys like dutch and regal there great too still to listen to the rest though
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

  4. #4
    Real good history in some of those with great perspective of the business. You can really learn a lot if you take the time to listen to these guys and how they present themselves. Biggest suprise guest for me came from Mad Man Pondo. He was actually very entertaining to hear from when involved with a specific group inside the business I don't follow much of (ultra-violent)


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Real good history in some of those with great perspective of the business. You can really learn a lot if you take the time to listen to these guys and how they present themselves. Biggest suprise guest for me came from Mad Man Pondo. He was actually very entertaining to hear from when involved with a specific group inside the business I don't follow much of (ultra-violent)
    alot of the older guys you learn so much, guys like cliff and punk it's more funny and listening to the hart talk about the dungeon or lita talk about mexico is just so interesting, became a fan of alot of people after listening to them if you're on colts podcats you're cool with me:L
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    alot of the older guys you learn so much, guys like cliff and punk it's more funny and listening to the hart talk about the dungeon or lita talk about mexico is just so interesting, became a fan of alot of people after listening to them if you're on colts podcats you're cool with me:L
    Honestly, I think the Punk/Cliff pods were on the lower end. The Nigeria tour with Cliff (billed as GSP was pretty funny) was entertaining, but they tend to be forgettable... And I wanted to slap the gum outta Harry's mouth during that interview. Lita's pod was a great and I enjoyed getting to learn about her. You are right though, if Colt can makes the guys from ICP/JCW interesting on his show, I'll listen to pretty much any guest he has. It says a lot for him as a host. He has great chemistry with his guests (probably because most of them are his friends) and he tends to ask good questions to lead into great stories. I think the only ones I really didn't like were Puppet and Rockin' Randy. Hell, even Tracy Smothers was a great guest.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Honestly, I think the Punk/Cliff pods were on the lower end. The Nigeria tour with Cliff (billed as GSP was pretty funny) was entertaining, but they tend to be forgettable... And I wanted to slap the gum outta Harry's mouth during that interview. Lita's pod was a great and I enjoyed getting to learn about her. You are right though, if Colt can makes the guys from ICP/JCW interesting on his show, I'll listen to pretty much any guest he has. It says a lot for him as a host. He has great chemistry with his guests (probably because most of them are his friends) and he tends to ask good questions to lead into great stories. I think the only ones I really didn't like were Puppet and Rockin' Randy. Hell, even Tracy Smothers was a great guest.
    Damn Forgot about Tracy Smothers aswell so many great episodes, strangely I liked Mike Mondo's one a lot mite have just been because I listened to it on a boring bus journey but defiantly stuck, I also recently listened to truth martinis it was really funny
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    Damn Forgot about Tracy Smothers aswell so many great episodes, strangely I liked Mike Mondo's one a lot mite have just been because I listened to it on a boring bus journey but defiantly stuck, I also recently listened to truth martinis it was really funny
    Martini had a great one and was very interesting. I actually enjoyed Matt Sydel (Evan Bourne) a lot and think that both of Daivari's interviews were great. Mondo's was solid, but honestly I took more away from Adam Cole's than from Mondo's


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #9
    Chris Sabin did one recently it was ok but I feel like there was so much more he had to say, would like to see Marty de rosa do one, I know he aint a wrestler but he has so much storys about him and colt to do with wrestling and is a legit wrestling fan, There was talk about Cena doing one I'd like that
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

  10. #10
    I get the feeling I'd get ear herpes by listening to Lita's.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.