THQ could be bought by EA

Even after it made an impressive recovery during its recent financial quarter, publisher THQ remains vulnerable and could be an affordable pick up for EA. The company has a market value of just under $50 million, small potatoes for Electronic Arts, and potentially worthwhile for the stockpile of intellectual properties like Darksiders and Homefront. It would also allow EA to gain even more control of the sports video games market provided the acquisition led to EA taking over the WWE and UFC license rights.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/...o-acquistions/

Blog Entries
    This could work very well, EA has been buying the smaller companies and just leaving them alone, which could potentially mean a much better budget for the next WWE game, without too much interference in the product.
    Also EA knows how to keep the fucking multiplayer working, which is a huge bonus

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    This could work very well, EA has been buying the smaller companies and just leaving them alone, which could potentially mean a much better budget for the next WWE game, without too much interference in the product.
    Also EA knows how to keep the fucking multiplayer working, which is a huge bonus
    I agree, the budget and servers would work much better. The same development team with more money and servers working could mean more featues and actual use of community creations

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    I agree, the budget and servers would work much better. The same development team with more money and servers working could mean more featues and actual use of community creations
    That's the hope anyway

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Ugh really...

Shame. I liked THQ.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think EA could take it in a new, more creative direction to be honest. They will probably keep it the same but add more features and better servers.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions