Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton??

Quote Originally Posted by Front Page
    -- WWE's current plan is to have Brock Lesnar face Randy Orton at SummerSlam. While there are still a lot of factors and time which could change the plan, the company feels Orton vs. Lesnar would be a good sell for their big Summer pay-per-view.
    Does anyone really want to see this? I figured the Cena feud would last a while.

I can...Somewhat see it happening. But I think they'll mostly do it to keep Orton busy.
    Rome wasn't built in a day.

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Apart from Cena who else would Lesnar fight, my first thought would have been the second face of the last few years. I'm doubting he meets Punk in the ring anytime soon so all that is left is Orton.

Brock Lesnar Vs Sheamus would be so much more awesome to me

It all depends of the result of the match on Sunday, but I guess is fro Brock to become a force during his time there, He will take down John, then Orton, even if he puts more of a fight and depending on how hot this keeps going maybe taking on Punk for the title or anyone else by Survivor series.

Orton is Second-third more over face of the WWE so them meting seems inevitable anyway.

Maybe Cena would get "injured" at Ex.Rules and make a surprise appearance after the end of Lesnar vs Orton at summerslam

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Interesting, Lesnar became the youngest WWE champ at Summerslam in 2002.
    But I think Orton beat his record by beating Chris Benoit at Summerslam in 2004.
    Now they are going at it at Summerslam in 2012.
    Not removing until these happen... or until I get bored of them...

- Zack Ryder holds his first LIVE Z True Long Island Stories on RAW
    - Cm Punk, Claudio Castagnoli, Chris Hero and Colt Cabana are all signed to form C4
    - More to come as I think of them

One request fullfilled.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Brock Lesnar Vs Sheamus would be so much more awesome to me
    Sounds more interesting

THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless_Aggression View Post
    Interesting, Lesnar became the youngest WWE champ at Summerslam in 2002.
    But I think Orton beat his record by beating Chris Benoit at Summerslam in 2004.
    Now they are going at it at Summerslam in 2012.
    Actually yes, Even Orton say it himself, he was getting over and Vince really wanted to et Brock off The record Books as The Youngest WWE champion, so they put Orton There at 24 and He became The Youngest WWE "World" Champion in History (They couldn't get Brock's name completely off since they separated belts).

Brock was barely 25 and Randy was mid 24, it was a matter of months.

its up to what kind of match you want to see as if you want a "fight" or just a brawl then you have John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar and since Orton proved last year with Christian he CAN wrestle when paired correctly so i imagine that Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Orton would be more of a wrestling match then John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar given that they could both beat the hell out of each other as well.