Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Fresh Member ErrbY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    66

    How Many Remember This?

    Sometime between 2003-2006 I remember playing some sort of WWE fantasy game on their site.

    I cannot remember all the details but I know you 'paid' for the Superstars on your team. For example my fantasy team was like this:

    $5M Undertaker
    $5M Batista
    $4.5M Eddie Guerrero
    $3.5M Shelton Benjamin
    $3.5M Rob Van Dam
    $3M Matt Hardy
    $2M Melina

    Something like that. You got points for winning, losing, clean or not clean, title matches etc.

    Any of you people remember that?
    BREAK THE WALLS DOWWWN!

  2. #2
    Tool runs the same sort of thing on this website.. Great concept and seems good fun.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  3. #3
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Tool runs the same sort of thing on this website.. Great concept and seems good fun.
    Which you're doing poorly on, by the way.

    Anyways, here's the link: http://uraleague.weebly.com/


  4. #4
    Fresh Member ErrbY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Which you're doing poorly on, by the way.

    Anyways, here's the link: http://uraleague.weebly.com/
    I've seen that around. Never looked into it though and saw how similar it is to what the WWE did themselves.

    That is probably where URATOOL got it.
    BREAK THE WALLS DOWWWN!

  5. #5
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by ErrbY View Post
    Sometime between 2003-2006 I remember playing some sort of WWE fantasy game on their site.

    I cannot remember all the details but I know you 'paid' for the Superstars on your team. For example my fantasy team was like this:

    $5M Undertaker
    $5M Batista
    $4.5M Eddie Guerrero
    $3.5M Shelton Benjamin
    $3.5M Rob Van Dam
    $3M Matt Hardy
    $2M Melina

    Something like that. You got points for winning, losing, clean or not clean, title matches etc.

    Any of you people remember that?
    haha yeah i do. That was just shortly after I got into wrestling and I thought it was the greatest thing until i found efedding haha
     

  6. #6

    Of course

    Quote Originally Posted by ErrbY View Post
    Sometime between 2003-2006 I remember playing some sort of WWE fantasy game on their site.

    I cannot remember all the details but I know you 'paid' for the Superstars on your team. For example my fantasy team was like this:

    $5M Undertaker
    $5M Batista
    $4.5M Eddie Guerrero
    $3.5M Shelton Benjamin
    $3.5M Rob Van Dam
    $3M Matt Hardy
    $2M Melina

    Something like that. You got points for winning, losing, clean or not clean, title matches etc.

    Any of you people remember that?
    That was the WWE's Salary Cap game I believe...
    Slick Nelson, World's Greatest Con Man at your service.

    ‚Äč

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.