Blog Entries

Question Never To Be Seen In WWE or TNA...

What 5 wrestlers from WWE would you LEAST expect to see in TNA, and what 5 TNA wrestlers would you LEAST expect to see in WWE?

For me it's:

Never To Go To TNA:
    1. Triple H
    2. The Undertaker
    3. John Cena
    4. The Rock
    5. Randy Orton

Never To Go To WWE:
    1. Jeff Jarrett
    2. Kaz (burned bridges)
    3. Christopher Daniels (WWE deems him too old)
    4. Kurt Angle (maybe one day but he's burned bridges)
    5. Sting

...As much as I'd love to see Kaz back in WWE I can't see it happening any time soon!
    LONG LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL!

Blog Entries
    TNA Nevers:
    1. Undertaker - Too old and really comes across as a guy that knows the business and respect.
    2. Triple H ... He's Vince's son-in-law. The only way I could see it happening is a bitter divorce with Steph.
    3. John Cena ... Too heavily branded and won't be allowed to leave until replaced by another merch pusher.
    4. Shawn Michaels ... A mixture of his relationship with HHH and similar to Undertaker.
    5. Chris Jericho ... He would flirt with the idea, but never seriously consider it.

WWE Nevers:
    1. Sting ... He's too afraid of not having creative control of his character and having his legacy tarnished at this point.
    2. Abyss ... His character(s) in general would have to be relatively nerfed unlike Kharma/Kong's.
    3. Velvet Sky ... She spends so much time bashing WWE that it's embarrassing and she's vastly too slutty for the divas division.
    4. Chris Daniels ... Mainly for the reasons stated about WWE's feelings on his age.
    5. AJ Styles ... See above about John Cena.
    Less Sports Entertainment, more Wrasslin' please.

This is how they wanted you to see Sin Cara.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendaryIcon View Post
    3. Velvet Sky ... she's vastly too slutty for the divas division.
    She's a sweet innocent little angel that girl.....

TNA Nevers:
    1. Undertaker - Too old and really comes across as a guy that knows the business and respect.
    2. Triple H ... He's Vince's son-in-law. The only way I could see it happening is a bitter divorce with Steph.
    3. John Cena ... Too heavily branded and won't be allowed to leave until replaced by another merch pusher.
    4. Shawn Michaels ... A mixture of his relationship with HHH and similar to Undertaker.
    5. Chris Jericho ... He would flirt with the idea, but never seriously consider it.

WWE Nevers:
    1. Sting ... He's too afraid of not having creative control of his character and having his legacy tarnished at this point.
    2. Abyss ... His character(s) in general would have to be relatively nerfed unlike Kharma/Kong's.
    3. Velvet Sky ... She spends so much time bashing WWE that it's embarrassing and she's vastly too slutty for the divas division.
    4. Chris Daniels ... Mainly for the reasons stated about WWE's feelings on his age.
    5. AJ Styles ... See above about John Cena.
    Umm, Kelly Kelly? I don't think you can say she is too slutty. I don't think she comes off that way at all, but if you think she does it's probably only because WWE is PG and TNA isn't. If WWE went back to another attitude era you would see far more from the WWE divas then you do from Velvet. Personally if WWE did become edgier again I think Velvet would make a great modern version of Stacy Kiebler/Torrie Wilson.

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    +1 (10 characters)

If I could be serious for a moment...

Throwing this in the Time Machine since this is not exclusive to either WWE or TNA
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by VoiceOfTheSilentMajority View Post
    Umm, Kelly Kelly? I don't think you can say she is too slutty. I don't think she comes off that way at all, but if you think she does it's probably only because WWE is PG and TNA isn't. If WWE went back to another attitude era you would see far more from the WWE divas then you do from Velvet. Personally if WWE did become edgier again I think Velvet would make a great modern version of Stacy Kiebler/Torrie Wilson.

I'll take Torrie and Stacy over Velvet.

Never to go to TNA
    5. Randy Orton - See John cena
    4. John Cena - As others have said he's too heavily branded. And it's not likely Wwe will be getting rid of him anytime soon.
    3. The Big Show/Kane - Both respected veterans who have been in the Wwe for ages now. Both are too loyal too move to TNA.
    2. Triple H - Vince's son in law. Set to take over the company when Vince retires.
    1. Undertaker/Shawn Michaels - Both respected veterans who've been in wwe for over 20 years. I don't see any chance of them moving anytime soon.

Never to go to Wwe
    5. Christopher Daniels
    4. Kaz
    3. Jeff Jarrett
    2. Abyss
    1. (never to return) Gail Kim

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! I just wee'd a bit at that

Blog Entries
    1. Sting ... He's too afraid of not having creative control of his character and having his legacy tarnished at this point. 2. Abyss ... His character(s) in general would have to be relatively nerfed unlike Kharma/Kong's.
    Sting has already tarnished his legacy by staying in TNA pretending to be the joker
    as for Abyss he was orginally going to be the Funkasaurus but decided not to go to the WWE

Here's my TNA Nevers

Brock Lesnar: They can't even pay their own talent let alone a 5 mil contract.
    CM Punk: They pretty much shit on this guy during his time there He'd rather go to ROH
    John Cena: Company man he'll stay in WWE til he's retired
    Randy Orton: He'll never go there
    Brodus Clay: THat impact zone is funky enough

WWE nevers

Garrett Bishoff: Cuz he sucks
    Robbie E: awful WWE wouldn't even consider
    Sting: He pretty much enjoys being the joker in TNA
    AJ Styles: He likes to be the big fish in the small pond
    Austin Aries: I don't think he'll ever go