Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a bumpy rhode

a bumpy rhode

Rhodes has been on the breakthrough of becoming a damn jobber -.-
    he was at the top of the world and now well idk and im so pissed about this shit!!!!

and off topic but at the same time in
    where is miz?

"Do you come from a land down under?
    Where women glow and men plunder?
    Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
    You better run, you better take cover"

Son I am a disappointment you're grammar.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by capn-edu View Post
    he was at the top of the world and now well idk and im so pissed about this shit!!!!

and off topic but at the same time in
    where is miz?

MITB PPV is right around the corner, WWE tends to break wrestlers down to build them back up. I believe either Cody Rhodes, The Miz or ziggler will win this year.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    MITB PPV is right around the corner, WWE tends to break wrestlers down to build them back up. I believe either Cody Rhodes, The Miz or ziggler will win this year.
    Hoping it's Rhodes, he is already at that level and a feud between him and Bryan would be awesome

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Hoping it's Rhodes, he is already at that level and a feud between him and Bryan would be awesome
    I think he was WHC quality when he was undashing with the face mask. I think that was some of his best work on the mic and in the ring. I feel after that his promo skills have slowly decease

Wwe is still trying to get other heels over tensai Brock etc so Cody has got lost in the shuffle but I belive he will win Mitb if wade isn't back by then if not he will be a midcarder until a legend wants to put him over. Also he was a credible ic champ and has to finish the show feud until he eventually challenges for the whc

yes yes yes

I agree its very annoying. He was doing so well and now he's stuck in midcard hell. This feud with the big show is not helping him one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by capn-edu View Post

I noticed the same thing. Cody deserves to be pushed into the WHC picture. I'd prefer to see him in the hunt rather than Alberto "It's My Destiny" Del Rio. I hope that some day soon it's in Del Rio's destiny to get future endeavoured.

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

I still think Wade Barrett will win the next one.

I think that Rhodes has come a long way since being in the pretty bad team with Harcore Holly and he has held the tag championships had what I think is one of the if not the best reign as Intercontinental Champion. I dont understand why he isnt already on the hunt for the WH Championship I mean he has really only one belt he can go for at that is the WH Championship he is ready so WWE make it happen.