Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.

YOU SUCK!!!!!! Kurt Angle

Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. Hello SHOWERHEADS and SPRINKLERS. Now that I have your attention with the title of this thread, please allow me to clarify my statement. Kurt Angle Does NOT SUCK, I repeat DOES NOT SUCK. This man won a gold medal with a broken neck people. He is one of the best if not the best ever in the ring. He can be a serious ass kicker or be in some of the funniest moments in pro rasslin history. He is in my top 5 of all time. One thing is for sure, when he is wresting in the ring, you don't get up to get some popcorn or take a piss. He has no flaws, he rarely ever botches and most of his matches are 4-5 stars. He is one of the greats and hopefully he will stay in the game a few more years for everyone's enjoyment. You find a person that doesn't respect Kurts in-ring abilities you will find a fool. He has mastered the art or pro rasslin. JBL say's he a "wrestling God" but Kurt plays the role in real life.

Tell us your thoughts on pro rasslin's only Olympic gold medalist.

I feel privilaged to grow up with Angle, a man who could not only wrestle extremely well, but in WWE at the time draw the biggest heat and cut the funniest and best promo's. An absolute 100% legend.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    What are you doing IPITS? I'm moving you

I never was an angle fan tbh, until he went to ECW. He was like watching a skilled Santino which just made it feel wrong. When he went to ECW and had a chip on his shoulder and decimated everyone it was awesome..

I also feel that TNA should have waited much longer between him and Joe got in the ring together but thats heresay. I do like Angle now more than ever.

Kurt Angle is the greatest in ring performance ever. Period. And I can say that I have had the privelage of watching him evolve from a great amateur wrestler to a legend in the squared circle. Remember when he first came out and how he was on the mic. He always had the comic relief down but he went from having to be carried in promos (Jericho, The Rock, Stone Cold etc etc etc) to being able to carry any promo by himself. He has also been able to learn under great mic work legends and learn what to do and what not to do. It just makes you wonder if TNA really knows what they have in Kurt Angle, otherwise he would probably have the belt right now.

Blog Entries
    Kurt Angle is the best pure wrestler ever, period.

REAL infinite wisdom.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
    Ezekiel 25:17.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Grinchin View Post
    I never was an angle fan tbh, until he went to ECW. He was like watching a skilled Santino which just made it feel wrong. When he went to ECW and had a chip on his shoulder and decimated everyone it was awesome..

I also feel that TNA should have waited much longer between him and Joe got in the ring together but thats heresay. I do like Angle now more than ever.
    I actually though that the Joe vs Angle feud was very well done.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. Hello SHOWERHEADS and SPRINKLERS. Now that I have your attention with the title of this thread, please allow me to clarify my statement. Kurt Angle Does NOT SUCK, I repeat DOES NOT SUCK. This man won a gold medal with a broken neck people. He is one of the best if not the best ever in the ring. He can be a serious ass kicker or be in some of the funniest moments in pro rasslin history. He is in my top 5 of all time. One thing is for sure, when he is wresting in the ring, you don't get up to get some popcorn or take a piss. He has no flaws, he rarely ever botches and most of his matches are 4-5 stars. He is one of the greats and hopefully he will stay in the game a few more years for everyone's enjoyment. You find a person that doesn't respect Kurts in-ring abilities you will find a fool. He has mastered the art or pro rasslin. JBL say's he a "wrestling God" but Kurt plays the role in real life.

Tell us your thoughts on pro rasslin's only Olympic gold medalist.
    Angle is horrible, get off his sack you dirty hippie

1345 LOVESS YOUUU

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Dandy_LWO View Post
    Angle is horrible, get off his sack you dirty hippie
    Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. I would bet my house El Dandy looks looks like this

U MAD???

Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. I would bet my house El Dandy looks looks like this

U MAD???
    What is your mommy going to think when she views your history and finds out you've been looking up obese naked men...AGAIN

1345 LOVESS YOUUU