Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Not really sure what you have in mind here. Would it be possible for you to post an example perhaps?
    Oh god no, I'd have to set up a page again - and my RP's take forever.

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Shows were posted on specific days a few months back but things have changed for a lot of the writers so now when they're done they're posted whenever really no set time though they do try to get back to a set schedule like the one we had before.

Its as simple going to a fed asking if they can take you on (most will say yes even if they cant take on another living soul lol) and then create your character and RP as much as much as you like either as a face, heel or tweener. The more you RP the better shows creative you're active, cant give promos and that in turn leads to a great career in any fed you choose.

Upcoming event are announced so its just best to keep an eye and usually creative for their feds will have upcoming events in their sigs i.e. Broc right now.

Rosters are in a the roster thread for each respective fed so pending on which you choose you put your info there, champions usually also make a note of it in their sigs i.e. mine where my former and current championships held with my characters.
    Excellent. Helpful, cheers dude.

This is the format every fed here uses, and it works out ok as far as I can tell. It's just a case of staying active within the fed and keeping up to date with it on a regular basis. That way you don't miss a beat.

Ahh I see.

Do you have to be your own Wrestler, or could you be, for example...Hulk Hogan, or some shit?
    Or does that differ from eFed to eFed?

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Oh god no, I'd have to set up a page again - and my RP's take forever.
    Ahh fair enough.

Do you have to be your own Wrestler, or could you be, for example...Hulk Hogan, or some shit?
    There is one fed here; the WWE e-fed, where you can take up the role of a real wrestler. That's definitely worth a look, since I think it's a great concept myself, and I'd be all over it if I had the time.

As for the other feds, you create your own wrestler, persona, gimmick etc choose your entrance music, attire, finishers, moves, wrestling style and all that.

So there's choice for all here.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Excellent. Helpful, cheers dude.

You're welcome now since I was the most helpful you gotta join Brutality lol please consider us though and you usually create you own wrestler rather than take on the persona of an actual wrestler though there was a fed not too far back that did that, dont know if its still active though.

Originality is usually the way to go. You make that character our own and make a better impact in doing so.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Ahh fair enough.

There is one fed here; the WWE e-fed, where you can take up the role of a real wrestler. That's definitely worth a look, since I think it's a great concept myself, and I'd be all over it if I had the time.

As for the other feds, you create your own wrestler, persona, gimmick etc choose your entrance music, attire, finishers, moves, wrestling style and all that.

So there's choice for all here.
    Might look at that; I prefer to slip into a character that's already there - you just need to be creative with it.

Plus, How mine normally go is;

-Date, RP title etc.
    -***Music hits*** - Put a link to music or embed it (with entrance vid or gif)
    -Crowd reaction
    -Picture of character
    -More shit
    -Picture of character
    -entrance etc. etc.
    -Promo
    -Pictures during talking
    -Exit

etc.

Just as a rough idea.

Blog Entries
    You're welcome now since I was the most helpful you gotta join Brutality lol please consider us though and you usually create you own wrestler rather than take on the persona of an actual wrestler though there was a fed not too far back that did that, dont know if its still active though.

Originality is usually the way to go. You make that character our own and make a better impact in doing so.
    I'll spend some time looking around. look at my previous post as to why I prefer to go with the already existing Characters.

Just a preference, If I find something I really like, i'll look into it either way.

Blog Entries
    Might look at that; I prefer to slip into a character that's already there - you just need to be creative with it.

Plus, How mine normally go is;

-Date, RP title etc.
    -***Music hits*** - Put a link to music or embed it (with entrance vid or gif)
    -Crowd reaction
    -Picture of character
    -More shit
    -Picture of character
    -entrance etc. etc.
    -Promo
    -Pictures during talking
    -Exit

etc.

Just as a rough idea.
    Hmm, that's very interesting. Never seen that form of RP'ing before, but then again, I'd never e-fedded before I was on EWN, so what do I know lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I'll spend some time looking around. look at my previous post as to why I prefer to go with the already existing Characters.

Just a preference, If I find something I really like, i'll look into it either way.
    Sure thing bro, go with your gut. Brutality FTW lol

EWNCW: The original fed, the #1 fed
    HWA: The Hardcore fed, one of the fastest rising feds (and I'm on creative )
    JBW: The second fed ever, great shows but spread out (lately)
    EWA: AWESOME IC'ing, but shows are usually delayed. GREAT shows though.
    ICW & TCW: Written out matches, relatively new
    IWF: I randomly post a match with random people when I feel like it (DON'T JOIN, NOT A REAL FED)
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Blog Entries
    Hmm, that's very interesting. Never seen that form of RP'ing before, but then again, I'd never e-fedded before I was on EWN, so what do I know lol!
    Haha, It's retro style RP's.

I used to EFed about 10 years ago - so that might be why.

Had some cracking RP's though.

Sure thing bro, go with your gut. Brutality FTW lol
    Tell you what, drop me a PM with everything I need to know, and you'll have one foot in the door

Tell you what, drop me a PM with everything I need to know, and you'll have one foot in the door
    The deed is done