Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Looking for a Fed.

    So, I couldn't think of anywhere else to put this.

    I used to RP in loads of Feds when I was younger, and the format used to be:
    A website, where results and upcoming events were posted.
    Matches were announced there too.
    Roster/champions etc. were there.

    Message Board for posting RP's (In my case, I used an external source so I could HTML code my RP)

    Then it would go from there.

    I'm a bit confused how you guys do it on here and how it goes about.

    If anyone would care to tell me, I'm actively looking to join an eFed, so anyone who can help might have first pickings of a retro RPer (I do good/long RP's too).


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  2. #2
    Any fed will do really just goes with what you want. For some big exposure EWNCW and JBW are the ones to choose, you wanna go extreme go HWA, like old school fedding TCW and ICW are good choices. You wanna be in a tag team go for Brutality (which a tag team only brand) so choices there are plenty. Just goes with what you want.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  3. #3
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Any fed will do really just goes with what you want. For some big exposure EWNCW and JBW are the ones to choose, you wanna go extreme go HWA, like old school fedding TCW and ICW are good choices. You wanna be in a tag team go for Brutality (which a tag team only brand) so choices there are plenty. Just goes with what you want.
    Ok, and how about how things are done etc? Like - Where are shows posted? RPs? Results? Upcoming events? Champions/Rosters?

    Sorry if I'm being annoying here, Just trying to find out what I'm doing It's been a while!


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  4. #4
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,797
    Blog Entries
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    So, I couldn't think of anywhere else to put this.

    I used to RP in loads of Feds when I was younger, and the format used to be:
    A website, where results and upcoming events were posted.
    Matches were announced there too.
    Roster/champions etc. were there.

    Message Board for posting RP's (In my case, I used an external source so I could HTML code my RP)

    Then it would go from there.

    I'm a bit confused how you guys do it on here and how it goes about.

    If anyone would care to tell me, I'm actively looking to join an eFed, so anyone who can help might have first pickings of a retro RPer (I do good/long RP's too).
    Sign your guy up in the roster thread for whatever company you want (There are guidelines there)
    In the discussion forum, you talk in character (IC) to try to hype your guy up
    When the show your on is coming up, a member of creative will send you a promo assignment giving you a guidelines on what you need to do for the show

    Basically this, it's really fun here and I recommend the EWA
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Ok, and how about how things are done etc? Like - Where are shows posted? RPs? Results? Upcoming events? Champions/Rosters?

    Sorry if I'm being annoying here, Just trying to find out what I'm doing It's been a while!
    As far as EWNCW goes, there's one thread for general chit chat and RP'ing, and then separate threads for posting the shows. All announcements are made in the general thread. The rosters can be found on the front page of the general thread (although ours is in dire need of a revamp!).

  6. #6
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Sign your guy up in the roster thread for whatever company you want (There are guidelines there)
    In the discussion forum, you talk in character (IC) to try to hype your guy up
    When the show your on is coming up, a member of creative will send you a promo assignment giving you a guidelines on what you need to do for the show

    Basically this, it's really fun here and I recommend the EWA
    Sounds good. So if I wanted to, I could make a Webpage and put my RP's onto there and foward that to the Creative member? Just how I prefer to roll - Gives me a nice bit of stuff to work with.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  7. #7
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    As far as EWNCW goes, there's one thread for general chit chat and RP'ing, and then separate threads for posting the shows. All announcements are made in the general thread. The rosters can be found on the front page of the general thread (although ours is in dire need of a revamp!).
    That sounds good. Isn't it a bit crowded with like...30 people say, all In character chatting together?


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Sounds good. So if I wanted to, I could make a Webpage and put my RP's onto there and foward that to the Creative member? Just how I prefer to roll - Gives me a nice bit of stuff to work with.
    Not really sure what you have in mind here. Would it be possible for you to post an example perhaps?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Ok, and how about how things are done etc? Like - Where are shows posted? RPs? Results? Upcoming events? Champions/Rosters?

    Sorry if I'm being annoying here, Just trying to find out what I'm doing It's been a while!
    Shows were posted on specific days a few months back but things have changed for a lot of the writers so now when they're done they're posted whenever really no set time though they do try to get back to a set schedule like the one we had before.

    Its as simple going to a fed asking if they can take you on (most will say yes even if they cant take on another living soul lol) and then create your character and RP as much as much as you like either as a face, heel or tweener. The more you RP the better shows creative you're active, cant give promos and that in turn leads to a great career in any fed you choose.

    Upcoming event are announced so its just best to keep an eye and usually creative for their feds will have upcoming events in their sigs i.e. Broc right now.

    Rosters are in a the roster thread for each respective fed so pending on which you choose you put your info there, champions usually also make a note of it in their sigs i.e. mine where my former and current championships held with my characters.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    That sounds good. Isn't it a bit crowded with like...30 people say, all In character chatting together?
    This is the format every fed here uses, and it works out ok as far as I can tell. It's just a case of staying active within the fed and keeping up to date with it on a regular basis. That way you don't miss a beat.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.