Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Drama in Efeds

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Yeah I noticed that too TDA. Around Christmas times, things started getting a lot stricter in the places they shouldn't been, and a lot weaker in the places that should be stricter. I'd love to see this strict energy being enforced towards spam in the WWE section. I'm not talking about someone going "kjaiaja" and calling it a post, I mean someone replying to someone else's big post and saying something like "yeah i agree cena suckss". No, that's not a post! That should be a spam infraction.

But things have gotten stricter, and it seems like that strictness is doing the opposite of what it's supposed to do. Things have definitely started to cool down though, and hopefully during the summer time, things will be back to their old, crazy EWN self. A place where two people can actually get into a heated argument with each other, without being banned.

I'm hoping that everything will speed up again soon. I have my thoughts set on it being because of school. People are actually getting busier with it these days.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Too late!!! I was standing in front of him in line and I kept feeling these two sharp objects poking my back. I quickly turned away with a "WTF" expression consuming my face. His nipples attempted MURDER!
    Oh god, I really had no idea I'm so sorry!
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post

Yes... Now I am forever traumatized. I'm starting a clinic for others who are Nipple victims. =/
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Well you don't have to worry in EWA either

We're quite proud we've never had drama and whenever Aloisick or someone nearly started drama we've defused the situation to everything being well in wellville.

In all honesty I believe most of the drama starters are currently banned really.

Fuck your nipples Mr. Moderator!!!
    You leave his nipples out of this!
    Too late!!! I was standing in front of him in line and I kept feeling these two sharp objects poking my back. I quickly turned away with a "WTF" expression consuming my face. His nipples attempted MURDER!

Yes... Now I am forever traumatized. I'm starting a clinic for others who are Nipple victims. =/
    TDA! You promised you wouldn't tell, bro

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Well you don't have to worry in EWA either

We're quite proud we've never had drama and whenever Aloisick or someone nearly started drama we've defused the situation to everything being well in wellville.

In all honesty I believe most of the drama starters are currently banned really.
    That maybe true but that doesn't mean that the section is safe. More will come

Blog Entries
    Efedding: serious business.

Drama wouldn't be an issue when people realize their character(s) will not always have their way and then feel the need to question the motives behind them by taking personal shots at the people who made those decisions. Like in the case of drama surrounding myself and my friends.

If people think their character(s) should be used in a main event level and hold all the titles in a short amount, they're delusional and dont realize the behind the scenes aspect of things where people actually have bigger plans that dont necessarily involve your character(s) and when then do they dont see that, well......you saw.

I speak only of my situation as drama can arise from other issues and apologize if indeed a line was crossed. From my end things are squashed and can only hope the same can be said from the other side.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    I have said time after time, again and again and again and again that 2 moderators (well, 1 and a half considering Kash is barely here with how busy he is with work amongst other things) is not enough for the e-fed section. It's clear as day that 2 isn't enough, so why nothing is being done about that is beyond me frankly.

I always do what I can to help out the moderators in the e-fed section and on the forums in general. But the answer IMO is adding more moderators. That would ensure that there's someone constantly online to keep check on the section. The e-fed section is an ever growing one here, and it's too big a task to ask just 1 and a half persons to keep check of it.

I don't know if it's pure stubbornness/reluctance on the part of the current moderators to add more to the team or what, but in my honest opinion, more people are needed to keep check of the e-fed section.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I have said time after time, again and again and again and again that 2 moderators (well, 1 and a half considering Kash is barely here with how busy he is with work amongst other things) is not enough for the e-fed section. It's clear as day that 2 isn't enough, so why nothing is being done about that is beyond me frankly.

I always do what I can to help out the moderators in the e-fed section and on the forums in general. But the answer IMO is adding more moderators. That would ensure that there's someone constantly online to keep check on the section. The e-fed section is an ever growing one here, and it's too big a task to ask just 1 and a half persons to keep check of it.

I don't know if it's pure stubbornness/reluctance on the part of the current moderators to add more to the team or what, but in my honest opinion, more people are needed to keep check of the e-fed section.
    I agree with this 100 %. Hell the past weekend should prove as to why a new Mod is needed.
    Profile Retired

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

This.

But as far as the broader topic goes, I think SG and Kash are doing precisely what needs to be done. Namely, banning assholes.

One more person wouldn't hurt, though.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community