Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 319

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Black Ninja! eboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,033
    Blog Entries
    8

    The EWN word association game!

    Thats right, you heard me. everyone loves a Word Association game and this one is about EWN itself so I'll get the ball rolling...

    Wrestling News
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

  2. #2
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    Thats right, you heard me. everyone loves a Word Association game and this one is about EWN itself so I'll get the ball rolling...

    Wrestling News
    Rumours and inuendo


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  3. #3
    Black Ninja! Giddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The streets of rural Mass. STREETS!
    Posts
    10,359
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rumours and inuendo
    Ryan Clark
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)



     

    Former HWA Writer

    Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

    Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

    Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

  4. #4
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    Ryan Clark
    Got banned


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  5. #5
    Black Ninja! Giddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The streets of rural Mass. STREETS!
    Posts
    10,359
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Got banned
    THEKEVINBRANDd
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)



     

    Former HWA Writer

    Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

    Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

    Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

  6. #6
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    THEKEVINBRANDd
    Kid Who Can't Write A Show To Save His Life


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  7. #7
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    9,053
    Blog Entries
    1

    Word/phrase Association Game

    Rules I give a word or phrase.
    You reply with any word or phrase that comes to mind!

    So to Start......

    Coffee
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  8. #8
    Kingston.

    (Don't we already have this thread?)
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  9. #9
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    9,053
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Kingston.

    (Don't we already have this thread?)
    Sean
    (one deals with Wrestling this one deals with anything!!!!)
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Sean
    (one deals with Wrestling this one deals with anything!!!!)
    Waltman

    (this won't get very far from wrestling with me)
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.