Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Laurinitas tribute to Hulk Hogan

Did anyone catch the St.Louis Rams game. James Laurinitas made a sack and did the Hogan flex. It was great.

That's awesome. I don't remember who it was but I was watching Inside the NFL and someone did the "You can't see me" hand wave after a touhdown.
    Last edited by vbirwin; 11-04-2010 at 11:04 AM.

That's definitely awesome. Considering that his father is Road Warrior Animal, I'm sure he has a healthy respect, if not admiration, for a lot of the wrestlers from his dad's prime. Another cool thing I remember, I'm pretty sure it was either 2000 or 2001, and I think it was Terrell Owens that did it (not sure though), but there was a player who did the spinaroonie after a TD followed by that little stare Booker T always did at his hand afterward.

Quote Originally Posted by johnadah View Post
    That's definitely awesome. Considering that his father is Road Warrior Animal, I'm sure he has a healthy respect, if not admiration, for a lot of the wrestlers from his dad's prime. Another cool thing I remember, I'm pretty sure it was either 2000 or 2001, and I think it was Terrell Owens that did it (not sure though), but there was a player who did the spinaroonie after a TD followed by that little stare Booker T always did at his hand afterward.
    Wouldn't surprise me if it was TO. He seems like the kind of guy that'd do that
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaugh View Post
    Did anyone catch the St.Louis Rams game. James Laurinitas made a sack and did the Hogan flex. It was great.
    He did it a few times when he was a BUCKEYE. O-H I-O GO BUCKEYES F the blue U MAD???

Last edited by IPEEINTHESHOWER; 11-04-2010 at 11:57 AM.
    BREAKING NEWS Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me if it was TO. He seems like the kind of guy that'd do that
    He definitely seems the type. And he's always been open about being a fan of pro wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    He did it a few times when he was a BUCKEYE. O-H I-O GO BUCKEYES F the blue U MAD???

In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter.
    BREAKING NEWS Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

UPITS...that is an awesome pic....however it should be an Ohio State helmet. GO BLUE!!!! as for the football celebrations....a LOT of football players use a wrestlers "taunt" as their celebration. It was done in 2004 when Shawn Merriman used Razor Ramon's fist pump to himself pose (with a lil change of course) as well as the late 90's when players were using the Undertaker throat slice (which has since been made illegal). The crossover appeal to a lot of players is tremendous. Hell, John Cena's "You can't see me" handwave is used in basketball all the time. Ron Artest, Derrick Rose and Chris Paul are just a few players who do it. Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter.
    Can't blame the baby. A Buckeye's hemlet isn't worth shitting in