Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Fresh Member

Is Daniel Bryan a Global Phenomenon?

Apparently the Yes chant broke out in the London Train Station...Is the Yes Chant a global phenomenon? I'd say yes...what do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky Austin View Post

Apparently the Yes chant broke out in the London Train Station...Is the Yes Chant a global phenomenon? I'd say yes...what do you guys think?
    He is known globally, like every wrestler on the roster. As for the chants......errrrr......the WWE were in London. Fans would have had to travel to and from the arena. Some would be excited about attending a live event and some chanting would break out. It happens for every sporting or entertainment event. It's hardly very remarkable.

Blog Entries
    when india, china, Brazil, Russia are chanting 'yes' then i would consider him a phenomenon...plus england has always been a little like going to another city in america, we keep up with the trend pretty well

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    when india, china, Brazil, Russia are chanting 'yes' then i would consider him a phenomenon...plus england has always been a little like going to another city in america, we keep up with the trend pretty well
    When the yes chants break out outside of Wrestling, then, well... yes.

No, but this guy is

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    No, but this guy is
    "The Greatest Man Who ever lived" is not really a catchy chant, so I don't see that breaking out in the streets very soon...

No, but this guy is
    Who is that? Is it a young Alec Baldwin?

Black Ninja!
    No, but this guy is
    Is this man a criminal?

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky Austin View Post

This video is actually recorded inside the O2 arena where Raw was taped. I hope someone did record the events at the station though as it was epic. They closed the doors as the station was too full and then when they seemed to be considering opening them again the YES chants broke out. When the doors opened people actually started entering the station in the same fashion as Bryan comes down the ramp and chanting YES at the top of their lungs! But yeah it was just in the areas around the arena that this was happening so though i myself get the urge to start chanting YES and pointing in the air randomly in public since attending mania, Raw in Miami and Raw in London, im pretty sure most people would look at me and assume i was high as a kite rather than joining in! So i wouldnt call D Bryan a global phenomenon just yet! On another note people were also shouting the beginning of Lord Tensai's theme on the train. Everyone was just high on WWE after Raw in London!

No he is not, why because a few months ago all you heard was Zack Ryder this, WOO WOO WOO that, and now people are getting tired of him. So this Daniel Bryan thing is just a phase and when it passes there will be a new person that everyone suddenly loves.
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC