Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    If Garrett BITCHoff ever wins a heavyweight title, I will stop watching wrestling for the rest of my life.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I think it would be better if Garret's gimmick were that of a time traveler. He could know that he's the future of the business because he's actually been there and stuff.
    Laughed so hard at this.My eyes got wet

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by jai View Post
    Hahaha, win! But seriously, Garrett wastes time. I follow the advice of Scott Steiner, and change the channel when he is on, and I don't miss a thing. If he gets a world title shot, and wins, I'll put a suicide video on here.
    Cool I always liked Kaz/ Daniels as suicide!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Chapel View Post
    Hahaha yeah the Garrett we see is the tallentless one who hasn't learned to wrestler yet. What we all don't know is in 2013, HBK, William Regal, Lance Storm, Rey Mysterio and Dean Malenko all get together and teach Garrettt their entire move sets. Then The Rock coaches him on how to cut a promo and Hogan and Steve Austin teach him how to sell merch.

...We just don't know any of this yet lol
    Hahaha this FTW! lol

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    If Garrett BITCHoff ever wins a heavyweight title, I will stop watching wrestling for the rest of my life.

Would you stop watching even if Garrett actually started training and became a good wrestler? I said it before, the kid has the potential to be something due to his knowlege of how the business runs, but he has a long, LONG, LONG, LONG road ahead of him to be considered credible due to the fact that he has the "daddy's son got a job here" gimmick going for him. But I like the original idea of this thread. That he has secretly been training in Japan, but hasn't showed anything close to a "move set" until he gets a shot at the title. If he actual had wrestling abilities, I wouldn't mind seeing him slowly expose them in a BFG Series to give us on the net a true "Are you f'n kidding me?" moment. Sadly, that is a more far fetched idea than Hogan not being on the show every week.

Blog Entries
    Hahaha yeah the Garrett we see is the tallentless one who hasn't learned to wrestler yet. What we all don't know is in 2013, HBK, William Regal, Lance Storm, Rey Mysterio and Dean Malenko all get together and teach Garrettt their entire move sets. Then The Rock coaches him on how to cut a promo and Hogan and Steve Austin teach him how to sell merch.

...We just don't know any of this yet lol
    lols!!! I laughed a lot!!! forget about HBK, Regal, Rey n storm's movesets ....let him learn atleast 1/100th part of Dean 'The Man of 1000Holds" Malenko's moveset...n btw, that would be more moves than a multi-time world champion's move set....so if he can do that he can be over 10time world champion in TNA...:P

If Garret wins a world title, the very thought running through my head will be "this gun is cold on the roof of my mouth"

Let me give you my opinion in this
    why is garret still in TNA?

"Do you come from a land down under?
    Where women glow and men plunder?
    Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
    You better run, you better take cover"

Quote Originally Posted by capn-edu View Post
    Let me give you my opinion in this
    why is garret still in TNA?
    Because Eric is still in TNA

I would have to stop watching TNA if that happened!!! Even if this guy really is Eric's son clearly he's not ready for anything too big. They should be pushing Gunner, Bully Ray & Matt Morgan.