Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Blog Entries

Why do people cheer for these boring superstars??

Yes!! I said superstars cuz to me there not wrestling entertainers and never will be In my opinion because for the fact that these superstars come out smiling, happy, stupid grin and just plain makes me sick to watch.

There names are Shamus, John Cena, Kofi Kingston, R-Truth, Big Show and Cm Punk YES!! I said it Cm Punk!

I remember when Shamus was a heel he was this bad ass guy who just destroyed everything in his path because he was the bad guy but all of sudden he turns face we got this smily, happy, stupid jokes, kissing the fans asses and just boring FACE. He has the whole package but what kills him is the happiness

John Cena well you all know how he is so that's why I don't like him he has no character due to his make a wish status that's why he won't turn heel, his promos are always the same "I work my butt off blah blah blah, I love what I do blah blah blah, I'm here all the time to put you to sleep blah blah blah and "listin to this crowd it's INCREDIBLE" BOOOOOOOO which he will hear thru his entire career so this man needs a character really bad and he needs to tell his fruit loop troop that Wrestling Entertainment is all Show and If I ever turn bad is just me being in character but after the show I will still sign one of my ugly a** T-shirts for you. Well I never been a fan and never will

Big Show was the same thing he was another bad ass man who destroyed everything in his path but now we got this smily, happy, I want to dance with Khali and just plain BORING!! superstar. I respected him as a Wrestling Entertainer for what he done in the Attitude Era but now as a Superstar he won't hear a cheer from me.

Well last but not least Cm Punk!!....yup this guy goes in the same category because as soon he did all of shoots on John Cena, the Mcmahon family and Triple H we got this guy coming out smiling, happy, kissing the fans asses, boring on the mic and just another Cena clone but with way way WAY!!!!! better wrestling skills. What kind of got me about Cm Punk was that he talked shit about this superstar (John Cena, wrestling entertainer (Triple H) and bosses (the Mcmahon family) personal lives all of sudden Chris Jericho talks about his family and he says that's not Jerichos Business sounds like a Hypocrite to me but he has gone allot better now but is NOT The Best In The World.

Well the reason for this blog was that names I've mention when they were heel, they were these big bad ass dudes and all of sudden they turn face and we got this happy champion, smiling cuz he got a pop, telling the fans how great they are and just horrible lame ass jokes. But why they do this because of the kids who watch there product thinking everything they do is real, do they also think SpongeBob is real as well. So to me these "Superstars" will never be respected like the real Wrestling Entertainers: Ric Flair, Macho Man, Dusty Rhodes, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, Stone Cold, The Rock, Triple H, Mick Foley, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho there are allot more but these are Wrestling Entertainers cuz they stood in character, they gave the fans there money's worth and most important they gave us WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT SHOW. We need a BAD ASS Face of the company as well as a BAD ASS Heel of the company they need to bring these wrestling entertainers back, We don't want to see a Superstar.

Well leave your thoughts about this I know I will get some heat about Punk but it's all good but if your more worried about grammar call the spell check police then B****

Quote Originally Posted by LegendsMadeWrestling View Post
    Yes!! I said superstars cuz to me there not wrestling entertainers and never will be In my opinion because for the fact that these superstars come out smiling, happy, stupid grin and just plain makes me sick to watch.

.......Some paragraphs.......

Well leave your thoughts about this I know I will get some heat about Punk but it's all good but if your more worried about grammar call the spell check police then B****
    I think you have rose tinted specs on to an extent, if you think this has ever not been the case. Back in the days of many of those legends you loved there were also plenty of entertainers who lacked wrestling skills. Arguable the 'biggest' name in professional wrestling over the last 30 years was a shit wrestler, who smiled and waved to the crowd. You might have heard of him. Hulk Hogan.

It'll never change. If you want pure physical entertainment and none of the 'other entertainment' stuff. I suggest you pack up your things and head to the nearest UFC show.

You complain too much. Just sit back, open a beer up and enjoy. It's a lot more pleasant of a show if you don't try to pick everything apart.

Just because you find them boring doesn't mean everyone else does.

So basically your argument is that no one is badass enough for you? Lol I found this long and boring to read. I will agree on one thing though, Sheamus is terrible but unlike you i've felt that since day one.

Blog Entries
    Cool story bro.
    CMRyder's Fav 5
    1. Daniel Bryan
    2. Cesaro
    3. Dolph Ziggler
    4. Seth Rollins
    5. AJ Lee

CM Punk gets beat up nearly every week - he's nothing like Cena. Just accept; faces today are supposed to pander for the kids. EVERY face does, what these people you listed do.

This rant is just bizarre, and at some points, i don't even know what the hell you are on about. "Spongebob?" You call them superstars as a derogatory word now? News flash: Always been Superstars. You make up a list of legends who don't smile and have cheesy jokes whilst grinning but include Dusty Rhodes?? That guy was 100% pure cheese.

I don't think any of these "superstars" were in the back one day and thought, "Wow. I know what my gimmick is missing. Smiles. I'm going to go out there and grin and then the fans will like me!"

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    they are not boring, thats why people cheer for them...anymore question?

Try Smiling yourself dude.you never know you might actually enjoy it

every wrestler you named is a face. that's why they act the way they do. if you don't like it, root for ziggler or Rhodes. quit whining

PREDICTION CONTESTS TOP 3
    Survivor Series- T6th
    Night of Champions - 17th
    Vengeance - T11th