Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 35 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Rest In Peace

Pyro’s start going off in the arena, as Rest In Peace kicks off. The fans are going wild, as the camera’s zoom in and out on the signs of the fans.

Shaz

Shaz walks out from the back, to a huge chorus of boos. He makes his way down the ramp, going as far as to spit in a little kids face! The fans are just hating this guy, as he gets in the ring. Shaz grabs a mic.

Shaz: First things first. Oi, pipsqueak. Yeah, that's you, the little cunt that I just spat at. Don't you dare boo me! Cause what comes around goes around. Except when I do it, it's worse. Dickhead, you little youts are pathetic. Just like your mums, your dads, your cousins, your siblings, your dead great grandfathers. May God send them to hell.

*Crowd boo as Shaz laughs*

Shaz: Keep the hate cause I am absolutely loving every single bit of it! The more you hate me! The more fuel I get! The more fuel I get! The more energy I have! The more energy I have! The more speed I get! Cause you lot are the burgers! And I love burgers! So I eat them! Just like I eat all the hate that you give me!

*Crowd boo*

Shaz: Now to you Clint Foster. Hmm. Well, last week you got added into the match. Well, I'm fine with it. It just gives me more asses to kick as I am the best wrestler in the ICW! But if I have to be honest, I don't get why you got added. Two weeks ago, I kicked your ass. I beat you. So why do you get a shot at the title?

*Crowd boo*

Shaz: I remember when Ryan Wells, lost his title match against you when Kyojin interfered. He thought he was all big and that, and he decided that he was gonna use his rematch clause the following week. But what rematch clause?! Smokey said that you have to earn a title shot if you lose it. So who are you Bones, to change that rule!

*Crowd boo*

Shaz: Clint, you are nothing but a little bitch. And I swear to god that I will literally destroy you! I'll injure you more than you got injured in the Elimination Chamber match at No Remorse! Cause I kick ass. But I don't kick it like a wuss. I kick it like the gangsta that you say I am!

*Crowd boo*

Shaz: As for tonights matches, let me run through the card. Only the matches that appeal to me the most.

Shaz: So tonight, we have a match. A match that will determine the number one contender to the X-Treme title! That match has a Jobber also known as Johann Van Hellsing, taking on the so called tough guy Artemis Eclispe. Now tonight. You two need to watch very very carefully. Cause I will literally kick ass tonight. Johaan Van Hellsing, you aint no threat. I will crush you to bits, if you win the match tonight.

*Crowd boo*

Shaz: As for you Artemis Eclipse. I will crush you even more. And when I say it, damn right do I mean it! Cause I am the most aggressive, talented, best wrestler in the whole of E-Fedding. I don't care if you both win. Cause that will give me more ass to kick at the Glory Days. Don't ever try and show these pathetic fans that you hate them! Cause no one will hate them as much as I do!

*Crowd boo*

Shaz: However, at Glory Days. I will do what the name says. I will have some glory to myself. I will surely be inserted into the world title match along with Kyojin, Darius, Van Hooligan X. And the possibilities of Antonyo Angelo, Chris Divine or Shining Light, which takes me to my next point.

Shaz: Why the fuck do Shining Light, Chris Divine and Antonyo Angelo have a shot to be inserted into the world title match at Glory Days?! I am better than all 3 of them combined! I can defeat any of them at the same time! I can crush them into the smallest pieces that I've ever seen. In fact, I wouldn't be able to see them as I could crush them that hard!

*Crowd boo*

Shaz: But it pissed me off! I came into ICW, and ever since I've debuted. Week in, and week out I've been kicking ass! And now Bones says that a newcomer will have a shot to be inserted into the world title match just sickens me! I am the Most Talented Man That Ever Existed! And I demand to be respected by the system! And you ugly disgraceful Shaz Haters!

Blog Entries
    *Crowd boo*

Shaz: Now onto the next match! The Survior Match! Team Vanity also known as The Clique! But to me they will be known as Team Vanessa! Against Team Dyojin! With the guys that I truly respect also known as Kyojin and Darius. But what the fuck has Tommy Thunder done in ICW to get in the main event?! All he has done is special guest refereed a match and that is all! And then the system think that he is great one just cause he's a veteran! Jheeze!

*Crowd boo as some chant "TT Legend"*

Shaz: I should be the one involved in that match! Cause I am better than Jman AND Tommy Thunder! Now let me go to Team Vanessa!

*Crowd boo*

Shaz: So all of a sudden. Members of The Clique arrive in ICW for a one time match! Despite the fact that I've been kicking ass in all E-Feds! I made this E-Fed into the e-fed it currently is! ICW is the best! And it is all because of me! The Clique have done nothing except run riot in HWA! And now they in the main event of Rest in Peace! Absolute bullshit!

*Crowd boo*

Shaz: Now to you Hashtag. I may have done something that breaks your heart! But I'm proud of what I fucking done to your sexy lexy Stacy Blake! I tortured her, I gave her the beating of her life! But what I probably did! Wasn't even half of what I will do to her next time!

*Crowd boo*

Shaz: You see! When I was in prison! There was this one guy! Called Ricky. Each day he would give me a punch to the face. Everyday he would call me an ugly nigga! Everyday he would call me a monkey! He would say that I am not capable of becoming a wrestler. But then when the tables turned around and I got more stronger. He got more weaker, thus everyday something would happen.

Shaz: Each day, I would smack him. His eye was more blacker than my face. I would smack his girl to, I gave her a blue eye. I would hit them every time and they would cry. They would beg me to stop it. They would pay me to stop it. So, they payed me, but guess what I did?

*Crowd boo*

Shaz: I carried on. In fact, they got sent to a Mental Asylum. Cause the cops thought that I was the goodie two shoes. So they didn't believe the Ricky and his ugly girlfriend when I attacked them. Which is funny. Cause the next day, I purposely said lied to the cops, and said that I had a headache.

Shaz: Then they got me to the doctors. And I pretended that I was mentally unstabled. And then they sent me to the mental asylum. I entered there rooms during the break and hide under the bed. And then as they came they started having sex in there bed. And that is where I unleashed.

*Crowd boo*

Shaz: They pissed themselves. And I did something that Ricky will remember for the rest of his life. I got a knife out from the kitchen, and I stabbed Ricky. And now Ricky, is in intensive care. But I didn't stab his girlfriend, in fact. I did something even worse. Yeah, I'll admit it. I used a condom.

*Crowd boo the hell out of Shaz*

Shaz: Oh carry on booing me! Please! Oh diddums! Evilness is in my genes. I raped her. I gave her a feeling and a moment that she would never forget. But unfortunately for myself, I went back to jail. Cause I finished my time in the mental asylum. Then I started bullying even more guys.

*Crowd boo*

Shaz: And they weren't any type of guys. What a coincidence it was for me, as I attacked guys that had the same personality as Hashtag. Weird huh? You see Hashtag, what I did to Stacy Blake, is something that I will never regret. Even if you do beat me tonight in the Last Man Standing, well so be it. Cause I swear to god that I will never regret a thing.

*Crowd boo*

Shaz: But what you never realized was that on May the third, two thousand and twelve. There was a revolution. A revolution that came from the streets of Brixton in London. And it came from Brixton to America. And into the ICW. A revolution that saw me debuting. After that I was never the same! On my first match, I won. On my first PPV, I lost. But I didn't even get pinned!

Shaz: A revolution that hit the ring again, a revolution that included me defeating Vulgar and ending the rivalry once and for all. A revolution which would then see me in a rivalry with Ryan Wells. A revolution when I would shut his mouth, and defeat him and GKM in a Barbed Wired Rope Match

*The crowd cheer and chant Ryan Wells*

Shaz: And then that revolution hit again. Later that night, I would lose the Road to Glory match. But luckily, I would lose it to a man in Darius. A man who I despised so much, his win led to me respecting him even more than I despised him. But then again, that revolution will hit again in the ring tonight!

Shaz: But the thing is. When I bust my ass in the ring, I feel a slight change. Every single week I change, I evolve into a better wrestler. And that's just amazing cause I'm better than all the wrestlers out there in E-Fedding. I evolve like a Pokemon evolves. I evolve just like I evolved when I was just a skinny little gangsta who was bullied in prison, from a hard, hench gangsta who started bullyING people in prison.

Shaz: I started out as a nobody who would get no reaction. But now I've ended up as a somebody who gets the biggest, biggest, biggest, biggest heat in the whole roster. The crowd boo me as if I'm like the Incredible Hulk. They boo me as if I just killled someone. But I've been carrying on my momentum which leads them to boo me every single week, ten times louder. I am so proud of myself because I've caused all you ugly pigs to hate me so much!

Blog Entries
    *Crowd boo even more heavier*

Shaz: I am literally better than all the wrestlers out there on the ICW roster! And I don't even need a title to prove it. I'll make Hashtag face the conseqences for messing with me tonight. Cause I need to teach him a lesson. A lesson that I taught Ryan Wells and Vulgar. A lesson which will involve me being more agressive than ever.

*Crowd boo*

Shaz: If I am able to win tonight, which I definitely will! Then I shall make the X-Treme Championship belt, more prestigious than the ICW Champion. Well, as far as I'm concerned. That ICW Champion hasn't reached a level of prestige yet! Cause Van Hooligan is a cheating little cunt who has been giving the ICW a bad name!

*Crowd boo*

Shaz: Oh diddums! Even when I diss Van Hooligan you all boo me! Well, I can now officially say that I have already achieved a belt in the ICW. And that is the belt for having the most haters in the ICW. Cause I am a man of many talent! After all I am the Most Talented Man That Ever Existed!

*Crowd boo*

Shaz: But every single wrestler in the ICW roster, need to watch out. Cause I am hitting my top level. I am gonna be the better wrestler than I have been. I am the face of ICW. And I will prove that by winning the X-Treme Title AND the ICW Title. And I will go on to be a dual champion. Hell I'll even win the Tag Team titles on my own! And become the first ever triple crown champion in the ICW let alone the first ever wrestler to hold all 3 belts at the same time!

*Crowd boo*

Shaz: The revolution that I hit tonight! Will be the revolution that I haven't ever ever hit! So watch out Hashtag! Cause I will kick your ass right now! And I will make you the one who falls! And as for you Blake! Don't even think about interfering! Cause I will knock the fuck out of you! Tonight I walk in ICW as the Most Talented Man That Ever Existed! But I walk out The Most Talented Champion That Ever Existed! Cause I am the Most Talented Man That Ever Existed! And there is nothing! And I mean NOTHING! That can take that away from me! So Hashtag and Clint Foster, come right at me now!

Clint Foster

Clint Foster comes out next, to a mixed reaction, with more boos than cheers. He makes his way down the ramp, and into the ring.

#

# comes out next, to a big chorus of cheers. He has the X-Treme Championship on his shoulder, and a mask in hand. He heads down the ramp and stops at the fan who was spit on. # puts the mask on the kids head, and pats him. # then turns, heading into the ring. The ref takes the championship belt, as he signals for the bell.

Match 1
    Triple Threat Last Man Standing Match
    X-Treme Championship
    #© vs. Shaz vs. Clint Foster

The three men look at each other, but only for a moment, as Shaz starts attacking #. Foster comes up from behind, spinning Shaz around. Foster grabs Shaz, sending him into the ropes. Shaz bounces back, as Foster drops, and # nails a huge dropkick. Foster gets up, as he lifts Shaz in the air with a powerbomb, and # springboards off the ropes with a senton, as Foster drives Shaz down. Foster grabs Shaz and locks in an ankle lock with a grape vine! # grabs Shaz by the arm, and locks in a reverse cross arm breaker. Shaz is screaming out in pain, and after a few minutes in the two holds, taps, but nothing is happening.

Cruz: Damn them! This is a last man standing match! Not a submission match!

House: I get the feeling they are just giving Shaz a taste of what Blake felt 2 weeks ago.

Foster and # break the hold, as the begin to trade blows. Foster gets the upperhand, as he backs # into a corner. He lifts # to a sitting position on the top turnbuckle, as Foster climbs onto the second rope. He hooks # up for a suplex, but # won’t budge. Shaz is up now, and goes underneath Foster for a powerbomb. Foster lifts # into the air, and sends # over the top rope to the outside with a suplex, as Foster nails a hurricarana on Shaz over the top, as all three men fall to the outside colliding together. Foster is the first up, as he grabs Shaz. He drags Shaz over to the steel steps. Foster lifts Shaz into the air for the Boot Camp Buster(brain buster), but Shaz drops behind, landing on the steps. Foster turns around, as Shaz lifts Foster up, and nails a wicked piledriver onto the steel steps! Shaz lifts Foster up once more, and this time, nails the B.I.T.W.(Canadian destroyer) onto the steel steps! Foster is busted open, as he isn’t moving. Shaz turns, as # nails a huge shot to Shaz’s stomach with a sledgehammer shot! Shaz is down on his knees, holding his stomach, as # sits on Shaz’s back. # uses the hammer to choke Shaz, until Shaz is lifeless. Both Shaz and Foster are down, as the ref starts the count.

1.….2.….3.….

Foster is up, and the count is broken. # grabs Foster, throwing him over the barrier into the fans, as the fans move away! # climbs onto the ring barrier, waiting for Foster to get up. Shaz comes up from behind, as he pulls # off the barrier, and # crotches the ring barrier. Shaz takes a step back, and then charges, nailing a huge dropkick on #, causing # to fall to the ring side of the ring barrier. Shaz climbs onto the ring barrier now, as Foster is getting up slowly. Shaz dives off the ring barrier, catching Foster with a flying elbow! Shaz is right back up, as he grabs a chair one of the fans were sitting on. He lifts the chair, but before he can bring it crashing down on Foster, Foster kicks high and hard, nailing Shaz in the balls!

House: What a cheap shot from Foster!

Cruz: You’d do that too if you didn’t want hit by a chair House.

House: Ok…you are right on that one Cruz…for once..

Cruz: Oh just shut up House…no one pays to listen to you

Foster is to his feet, as Shaz is on his hands and knees. Foster grabs the steel chair, and smashes Shaz in the face, using the chair like a golf club. Shaz is busted open. Foster turns, seeing # is now getting to his feet, but Shaz is down. Foster climbs over the ring barrier, as he squares # up. Foster charges, going for a spear, but # moves, and sends Foster face first into the steel steps! Foster and Shaz are down, as # is standing tall. The ref starts counting again.

1.….2.….3.….4.….

Blog Entries
    Shaz is back up, as # turns to see who broke the count. Shaz goes to climb over the ring barrier, but # catches Shaz with a huge right. # climbs over the ring barrier, as the two start exchanging shots through the arena.

Shaz
    #
    Shaz
    #
    Shaz
    Shaz
    #
    #
    #
    #
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Shaz

They’ve brawled to an area close to the entrance stage. Foster is back up now, and heading up the ramp. # grabs Shaz, going for The Hashtag, but Shaz spins out of it, and nails a diamond cutter. Shaz gets up, as Foster dives off of the entrance stage with a cross body, taking Shaz out! Foster is right back up.

1.…2.…..3.….4.….5.…..6.….# is back up, and shortly after him, Shaz is up. The three men are exchanging blows, as Foster grabs Shaz, bashing Shaz face first off of the entrance stage wall. Foster grabs #, but # pops Foster in the jaw with the Hashtag!(DDT). # gets to his feet, as the ref starts the count again.

1.….2.….3.…..4.…..5.…..6.…..7.…..8..

Shaz is to his feet. Shaz and # start exchanging blows, and eventually make it back to the ring. Foster is not far behind, as Shaz and # get into the ring. Foster looks under the ring apron, and pulls out a table. Foster pushes the table into the ring, as Shaz takes # down with the B.I.T.W. Foster gets in, as Shaz goes to kick Foster in the gut, but Clint catches Shaz’s foot. Foster lifts Shaz into the air, and nails the Boot Camp Buster! Both Shaz and # are down, as Foster uses the ropes to stand.

1.…2.…3.…4.…5.…6.….7.….8.…9.….

# gets up at the last second, breaking the count. Foster grabs # and sends him into the corner. Foster charges in, going for a dropkick, but # moves, and Foster crashes in the corner. # grabs the table, setting it up near a corner. # grabs Shaz, sitting him on the table. # climbs the turnbuckle, but before he can come off, Shaz rolls off the table. # hosp down, as Shaz and # start exchanging blows again.

Shaz
    #
    Shaz
    #
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Shaz

Shaz has the momentum, but he is cut off, as Foster comes out of nowhere nailing an enziguiri on Shaz! # grabs Foster and plants him with the Hashtag! Foster rolls out of the ring, trying to recover from the hold. # turns, as Shaz is up. Shaz nails a huge super kick out of nowhere! Shaz rolls # onto the table, as he climbs a corner. He stands at the top of the corner, posing, smiling. Someone hops over the ring barrier, and climbs onto the apron. It’s Stacy Blake! # rolls off the table, as Blake pushes Shaz, and Shaz falls, going through the table! All three men are down, as the ref starts counting.

1.….2.….3.…..4.….# is up, and the count still continues….5.….6.….7.…8.…Foster is in the ring and up, as the count is broke. Foster grabs # and sets him up for the Boot Camp Buster, but # drops behind. Shaz is up as well now, as # pushes Foster towards Shaz. Shaz stabs Foster with a shard of the broken table!

House: WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!

Cruz: HE JUST STABBED FOSTER!!?!?! IS THAT LEGAL!?

Foster is stabbed in the shoulder, bleeding, as he drops the floor from shock. # is in disbelief, as Shaz kicks # in the gut. Shaz pulls # for the B.I.T.W, but # backdrops Shaz! # lifts Shaz up and nails the Hashtag! Both Shaz and Foster are down, as the ref counts.

1.…2.…3...4...5.…6.…7.…8.…9.…10!

Mike Ripple: The winner of this match and still X-Treme Champion, #!

Blake gets into the ring, handing # the X-treme Championship. The two celebrate, as medical rushes to the ring, to check on Foster. The camera’s cut to the back, as the last image shown is of # celebrating.

We cut backstage where somebody is shown lacing up boots. The camera pulls out and shows Kyojin. The fans pop loudly as Kyojin checks his knee pads. He stands up straight and looks into the camera, before smiling and beginning to talk.

Kyojin: Well, well, well. The chaos that reigned supreme on Karnage- the brawl that ended the night, inside of a demonic steel cage, well that brawl was just a taster. A taster of what is to come tonight. You see, tonight’s main event pits six of ICW’s biggest stars, along with six efedding legends thrown in there.

What I mean, is that on one side, we have Team Vanity- full of The Clique- led by one man, the current ICW and HWA World Champion Van Hooligan X. A man who has time and time again overcome the odds and left arenas with his title still firmly strapped around his waist. But that’s not the only ICW star on that squad- you see Van has encrypted the help of the HWA Universal Champion and a man who tonight could get added to the Glory Days main event- Antonyo Angelo.

Angelo believes himself to be better than anybody in this main event, when really, he’s the guy that nobody really gives a damn about, the guy that is, and will forever be an afterthought to the rest of his team. Quite frankly, this guy overrates himself- and that’s something you should never do. Confidence is good, but cockiness takes it one step too far. And when he took that step this past week on Karnage, I kicked him down a notch.

The fans in the arena pop.

Kyojin: And on the same team, a man who is so far unbeaten since he arrived here in ICW. The former JBW ShowDown World Heavyweight Champion- Shining Light. A man who believes he is the one that will save us all- that is being directed by a force above to tell us what we can and can’t do. Not only that, but Shining is also involved in the same match as Angelo where the winner gets added to the Glory Days main event.

In one night, Shining and Angelo will attempt to remain calm on the same team, I’m calling it now, one of them stabs the other in the back because they can’t take losing. I hope Chris Divine wins and both of them beat the shit out of each other- it would sure as hell make my job easier. But Shining, should you win tonight- should you manage to overcome both The Italian Stallion and The Divine One, and book yourself a spot in the biggest main event in ICW history- let me just make one thing clear.

You can bring as many deities as you like, as many Gods, as many spirits, as many hell hounds, as many bibles as you want, but it is not going to change a thing, because you won’t leave Glory Days as the ICW World Champion- and you can bank on it. I don’t care how much you believe you’re the guy that is going to ‘save’ ICW. I’m going to be the guy that kicks you so hard in the head you forget this nonsense and decide you’re an atheist after all.

The fans pop loudly.

Kyojin: So there’s three ICW stars on that team- but there’s also two others. Number one, is the man I pinned a couple weeks back on Karnage. Carlos Alberto Ramon. You see, I made a promise to Ramon that night that I was going to eliminate him tonight. I don’t care if he’s the longest reigning champion in HWA history- I don’t care if he believes himself as the future of this industry. The only thing I care about is landing the Rising Sun on his body and pinning him to eliminate him.

Number two, is Johnny Hot. A man that is the HWA Supremacy World Champion. Johnny Hot has risen from nowhere in the last eight months. Eight months ago, he was part of a tag team with Sweet Jones, called Hot ‘N Sweet. These two guys were like Edge & Christian in the sense that they both moved on and found success.

The problem I have with Hot, is the way he went about that success. You see, he’s just like Angelo, he’s just like Van- without The Clique, he would never be able to get the job done. Without the constant interference, without the irrational companionship that The Clique bring to the table for him to take in no questions asked, Johnny Hot wouldn’t be anywhere near where he is now. Why? Because he’s not good enough.

You see Johnny Hot isn’t like the other guys on his team- he’s the guy that got lucky. The one that took a chance on something and it came up trumps- but what does that mean? It means that he isn’t particularly talented. He is however, a very clever man.

The Clique, doing what they do when they break people and take their titles, made Johnny Hot into the formidable foe that he is today. It’s the gang effect. People always look more intimidating in a group. Well Hot, when your group is stood on the apron, and you and I are in that ring, there won’t be a gang effect. I’ll see you for the weak pathetic man you truly are. And I have no problem exposing your downfall to the entire world.

The fans pop loudly.

Blog Entries
    Kyojin: Now before I talk about Team Dyojin, the team I firmly believe will win tonight, I’m going to talk about the men in the middle. First of all, the special guest referee- Dave Sullivan. Now normally, I’m the guy that likes to be alone, the guy that would rather have a handicap match than a tag match- but tonight, I feel like a team player.

I know that Sullivan has had issues in the past with Tommy Thunder, a member of my team tonight, and I’m just gonna let you know one time Sullivan, that since I’m being friendly and fighting for my team tonight, I have no qualms being disqualified because I slapped the taste out of your mouth.

The fans pop loudly.

Kyojin: Ma$$dinero is something else. This guy is a badass motherfucker that will fight and fight until he is backed into a corner, and even then he will fight. Do I think Sullivan is going to try and screw my team tonight? Yes. Do I think he’ll get away with it? Not in the slightest, because before Darius or Thunder or Jman or Divine or I can get to him, I’m positive Ma$$ will have pounded his front teeth in.

Ma$$dinero as the special guest enforcer? That’s like having Mike Tyson get in and referee a boxing match. It’s a timebomb, and I can’t wait to see it explode.

The fans pop loudly.

Kyojin: And now Team Dyojin. Five men trying to stand up and be counted, five men trying to stand up and take the fight to the group known as The Clique- five men who will not stand for anything less than the very best, and we searched high and wide- but we found the best.

First of all, there’s my co-captain. This is a man barely even known in efedding until a couple of months back. He’s already made his way from being a nobody to being on everybody’s lips. In the space of just a few short months, Darius has placed himself in top contention for two different world championships. He’s won countless matches against countless opposition, bursting onto the scene with a truly huge smash.

Tonight, Darius, you and I are team-mates. In five weeks, September 23rd. Glory Days, we’re not. But for now, I’ve got your back. Come Karnage, don’t be surprised to see me enjoy you get beaten down. The ICW World Championship can do strange things to a lot of people. But like I said, if you need the help tonight, I’ll be there.

As for the next member of my team, Chris Divine. Divine was added late but you don’t see me complaining. I’ve already expressed that we considered Divine before we chose Thunder & Jman. If we had three spots, Divine would have been our third choice. In a sense, Divine completed our dream team.

The fans pop.

Kyojin: But like I said to Darius, Divine. Should you win the triple threat tonight, you and I will be on a collision course. And while I will have your back tonight, while I will trust you and make certain nobody beats the shit out of you- come Karnage, I will throw that attitude out of the window.

When it comes down to it Divine, I respect the hell out of you, and I actually quite like you. But if you think for one second I’d put a backstage relationship above the ICW World Championship- you’re sorely mistaken. I AM going to be the next ICW World Champion- and there’s not a damn thing Van, Angelo, Shining, Darius or Divine can do about it.

The fans pop loudly.

Kyojin: And now onto my other two teammates. Jman and Tommy Thunder. A JBW legend and a EWNCW legend. Two HWA legends. These men are the very best in this business and they prove it time and time again when they step between those ropes. Tonight, they get to step between those ropes again- in a different situation. A situation where they team with men they’ve barely heard of, barely recognised and barely even had a second thought about.

But let me tell you something, when we stand toe-to-toe. All five of us, ready for Shining and The Clique. Ready for Dave Sullivan, for Ma$$dinero- nothing will stop us. Jman & Ma$$ have a friendship, Sullivan & Thunder have a problem. The following has no bearings on me. I will walk out of tonight having survived and having been victorious.

The fans pop louder.

Kyojin: Oh yes, I forgot about one guy- me. You see, I’m the relative unknown. Divine is on the top show of HWA, Jman & Thunder are legends, and Darius won the Road to Glory match, what have I done? In a lot of ways, I’m the one in this match with the most to prove. But that also means that I have the least to lose.

Tonight’s main event will be my proving ground, the match where I prove to the entire world that I deserve the spot that I’m currently holding. Team Vanity, Team X, The Clique, whatever you wish yourselves to be known as, it doesn’t matter. I’m going to be the one tonight that takes you down.

Kyojin is the Japanese word for Lunatic. Tonight, I prove why I earned myself this name. Tonight, the lunacy will be set free.

The fans go nuts as Kyojin walks off screen and we cut back to ringside.

Israel Pamich

Israel Pamich walks out from the back, to some boos from the fans. He makes his way down the ramp and into the ring, awaiting his tag partner.

Mr Smyth

Mr Smyth comes out next to a decent amount of boos. He walks down the ramp and into the ring, as he and Pamich talk.

N

N walks out from the back, to a few cheers from the fans, as he has a mic in hand. He stands at the top of the ramp, as his music is cut.

N: So…you all saw at Karnage, Vulgar was attacked by someone. Now, I don’t know who it was, but earlier today, I was informed by management that Vulgar wasn’t cleared to compete tonight. Well, lucky for me, I found a new tag partner. So..ladies and gents…say hello to my tag partner!

Blog Entries
    Ryan The Freak Wells

Ryan Wells walks out from the back, to a big surprise from everyone, as the fans are cheering him big time. N and Wells walk down the ramp and into the ring, as the ref signals for the bell.

Match 2
    Ryan Wells/N vs. Israel Pamich/Mr Smyth

(Wells/N=Edge/Jericho, Pamich/Smyth=Colons)
    (End at 5:01)
    Pamich is in disbelief after Wells kicks out of the pinfall attempt. Wells gets to his feet, as Pamich goes for a boot to the gut, Wells catches it. Wells pushes Pamich into the ropes, as Israel bounces back, and is caught with a massive spine buster from Wells! Wells tags in N, as N climbs to the top rope. N comes off the top with an elbow drop, but Pamich moves out of the way at the last second! Pamich dives, tagging in Smyth. Smyth enters into the ring, and he is on fire, as he drops N with a clothesline. Wells is going to get into the ring, as Smyth drops Wells hard with a running dropkick, sending Wells colliding into the announce table on the outside. Smyth turns, as N goes for a super kick. Smyth ducks, as he lifts N into the air for The Rule! N counters though, turning the move into a tornado reverse DDT! N goes for the cover.

1.…2.…!

Smyth kicks out at the last moment! The two men get to their feet, as Wells is back on the apron. Smyth and N start exchanging blows.

Smyth
    N
    Smyth
    N
    Smyth
    Smyth
    Smyth

Smyth gets the upperhand, as he whips N into Smyth’s corner. Smyth charges in, but N moves at the last second. Smyth bounces off the turnbuckle, stumbling out, as N drops Smyth with a huge clothesline to the back of the head! N turns, and connects with a super kick on Pamich sending Pamich to the arena floor! N turns around, and grabs Smyth, and nails the Heartbreaker(pedigree)! N goes for the cover.

1.…2.….3!

Mike Ripple: The winners of this match, Ryan Wells and N.

Wells is in the ring now with a mic in hand, as Pamich is on the ramp, walking off, as Smyth is left in the ring beaten. Wells hands N the mic.

N: I knew it! I knew it! Wells and I as a team, we are unstoppable! We proved it tonight. Now…I have something I want everyone to watch. Pay attention to the screen.

N points to the titantron, as it comes to life. We see video footage, of a camera man following N and Ryan Wells. They turn around a corner, and are whisper. The camera man looks down, and we see each is holding a weapon. Wells has a chair, and N has a kendo stick. They nod, as they head down the hall. They stop, looking around the corner. The turn around and charge, and attack the person in the hall way. It’s Vulgar! Wells bashes Vulgar in the head with the chair, and then N starts wailing down on Vulgar with the stick. This is footage from Karnage! The two look down at their work, as they run off. The tron goes black. The fans are booing majorly, as N is grinning.

N: That’s right..it was a set up. Why would I tag with that pathetic excuse for a wrestler Vulgar? The guy thought he was a rapper. Wells and I…we did him a favor. Now he can go back to Brooklyn and rap.

N hands the mic to Wells, as the fans are just booing big time.

Wells: Black Blooded, Originators of Khaos…whoever is champ at the night of the night, be on watch. We are coming for you!

Wells drops the mic, as N and Wells celebrate in the ring.

*The cameras cut to backstage where Stacey Blake is seen standing in front of the ICW logo with a smile on her face*

Blake: Ladies and Gentlemen, please help me welcome one of the men who is on Team Dyojin tonight ... The man who won the Road to Glory match up and earned a spot in the ICW Championship match at Glory Days ... Darius!

*The cameras back up a bit and reveal a smiling Darius who gives Stacey a careful hug*

Darius: Its good to have you back, Stacey. I think I can say this for everyone when I say I'm glad to see you are feeling better.

Blake: Thank you Darius! Now tell me, what is your opinion on tonight's match against Team Vanity, and about Sullivan and Ma$$ being involved in the decision making?

Darius: Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy ... Team Vanity ... Van Hooligan X, Antonyo Angelo, Johnny Hot, and Carlos Alberto Ramon, and now Shining Light who was just added recently ... A team of pussies, that's what they are. They don't know the definition of "Clean win", because all they do is cheat. I mean really, when is the last time you saw any of them win a match fairly? You know what ... I can actually think of the one time ... Last week on Karnage, I faced Van Hooligan X, one on one, inside of a steel cage for the HWA World Championship ... and, well ... let's just see what happened ...

Darius has the upperhand, as he lifts Van into the air. He goes for the Hell Fire, but Van slips out of the hold, falling behind Darius and down to the arena floor! The ref rings the bell, as the fans, and Darius, are in shock.

Mike Ripple: The winner of this match, and still HWA Champion, Van Hooligan X!

*The crowd explodes with boos as the cameras cut back to Darius who has his tongue in cheek*

Darius: A fair win, I admit ... But after the match was the worst part ... Those bitches came running out and beat me down and locked me in the cage, trying to get me out of the match tonight ... But they failed miserably when Kyojin, Thunder, and the rest of Team Dyojin came running out to even the odds! Which reminds me ... Welcome to Team Dyojin, Chris Divine!

*The crowd goes nuts now*

Darius: Alright simmer down out there! Now, onto Sullivan and Ma$$ ... I already know what will happen ... Slow counts, illegal hits, assisting Team Vanity, its what Sullivan and those cronies do best, cheat! But that is why Ma$$ is here with us, to even the odds, like I said earlier with Team Dyojin! I expect Ma$$ to keep Sullivan and the rest of Team Vanity in their place tonight, and I know he will.

Blake: Big words from Darius, now onto the triple threat that will add someone to the Glory Days match with Van Hooligan X, Kyojin and yourself ... Those men being Chris Divine, Shining Light and your former tag team partner, Antonyo Angelo ... Any opinions?

Darius: Ahh ... Yes, Glory Days ... A fatal four way for the ICW Championship. The winner of the triple threat determines that fourth person ... My opinion? I hope Angelo wins so I can beat his ass and make him tap out again, but this time ... I can raise the ICW World Championship high above my head, something he has yet to do, and something he will never do. Kyojin and Van will put up one hell of a fight, but the outcome will be the same ... I will make my Glory Days debut and walk out as the new ICW Champion, that is a promise Miss Blake.

Blake: Very nice, Darius. Well, good luck tonight! Thank you for your time!

Darius: Thank you, Stacey! I hope you get well soon, hun, oh and if that fucker Shaz ever touches you again ... Hes dead.

*Darius winks and then walks off camera as Stacey is smiling. The camera's cut back to the ring.

Blog Entries
    Artemis Eclipse

As the music of Artemis Eclipse blasts through the arena, the superstar does not come out to the chorus of boos and semi-cheers. The crowd is confused. The music continues for a moment and nothing happens. Finally the music stops and producers from the side can be seen running towards the backstage area. After a few weird minutes a camera crew finally makes their way towards backstage. Nothing is said over the head sets at all.

As the cameramen are racing you can hear screaming and shouting. We come up on a group of men in suits yelling at Artemis Eclipse who has his head down and his hood up. You can see him beginning to fume. He’s bent over the desk in The Guerilla Position looking on at Smokey from under his hood. He’s not moving as the producers and referee’s keep yelling at him.

Finally he slams his fist down and lifts his head up. He points around the room at all of them as he mutters something that isn’t caught by the camera. He then looks on and says “Play my fucking music.” As the music revs up from the beginning, the lights flash in the arena and we go back as we see Artemis walk through the curtain. He has his EWA TV Championship in one hand and his Kendo stick in the other. The Championship is dangling down almost touching the ground as he walks and the Kendo stick is over his shoulder.

He looks around at the crowd and tosses his Championship and Kendo stick under the ring ropes and slides in afterwards. He walks over and asks for a microphone. The crowd is booing but not really knowing what to make of his attitude. He walks to the middle of the ring and sits down Indian style. He places his Championship laying over his waist and his kendo stick by his side. He raises the microphone to speak and the crowd goes silent.

Artemis: See... I’ve said it now for the last couple months. I’m tired. I’ve not won a PPV match since ICW came into fruition. I’ve been screwed. I’ve been overlooked. I’ve been relegated to mid-card. For what? Honestly, I have no idea. I’ve proven time and time again that I’m the best this company has to offer. I’ve proven WHY I’m “The Homicidal Highflyer”… I’ve proven that I’m the best.

I… I honestly don’t even know what to do anymore though. When it comes to my in-ring skills NONE of you have anything on me… is it because I’m cocky? I wonder what exactly Smokey has against me though. He obviously doesn’t want to see me be the figurehead of his company for some reason. I’ve had my pants pulled, I’ve had fast counts,

I’ve had incompetent guest referee’s, I’ve had it all. And in moments like these… the person going through the tragedy usually triumphs.

You’ve seen the video packages where the underdog comes and takes the win. Where the underdog trains and is relentless in his quest. In all seriousness… right this moment. I’m that underdog. I’m the one no one believes in anymore. I’m the one that’s… failed. I’ve had a very large helping hand in failing though. It’s not just been me but damnit… in the long run… that’s who’s blamed. Me. Just me…

I see how it must be. I’m intimidating. You all know that I’m the son of a prominent wrestling star of the late 70’s into the 80’s and beyond.. my father is the one of the best wrestlers of his time. One of the best wrestlers period. He, along with a few other main stars that will go unnamed right now trained me to be the best. I endured SO many hardships in my path to be where I am right this moment.

Artemis smacks his Kendo stick on the mat and continues talking.

I vowed to my father and to most importantly… myself that I would end up as not only one of the best wrestlers of all time but THE BEST IN THE WORLD!! I know that phrase is thrown around a lot but, I mean it. I’m the best in ICW… I’m the best in EWA… I’m the best in JBW… I will continue to show you, continue to prove to you… I am 100% hands down the best.

I’ll say it until I’m blue in the face too. Until someone beats me FAIR AND SQUARE in this fucking ring, I’ll talk all I want. And that brings me to the current state I’m in right now. This… this bullshit that’s led me to be a mid-carder currently. I’m here because of politics. But, I’m making the best of a bad situation and we all know this.

I will continue to beat people within an inch of their lives. I will continue to annihilate everything and everyone who steps in my path. I will do this until I can’t go no more. And I don’t give a fuck who I have to step on to get there. You people keep talking shit. You keep saying how unhinged I’ve been. I’m fine. People keep my name in their mouth for a reason. Kyojin, Darius… you puss on the pimple of life… you people keep talking shit.

I don’t talk. I hit. I will continue to hit… whether its verbally or physically. I will fight my way out of this shit hole BURIAL this company has tried to do to me. If I have to, I’ll bring my friends from Croft’s Limited in to HELP me do what I have to. Because whatever money doesn’t fix, fists will. And with Cthulhu as my witness I will fuck everything and anyone up in my path. I

will be The Omega. And not the ICW kind. I will be the end of ends. I will be the reckoning that this company needs.

I will show you all how things will be done. My way is not what you want to see. My way is vile and putrid. My way will make you feel as insignificant as you truly are. I will become the number one contender to the X-Treme Championship. I will BECOME the X-Treme Champion and then from there, I will take over ICW. I will take over all of Professional Wrestling. My EWA TV Championship is just the beginning. I WOULD have another Championship but, Bones took that away from me.

It’s my time. It’s time for me to Eclipse The World. Be warned. Be scared. You people that have come into ICW to take money away from the boys in the back. You superegos. You better hope you don’t run into me while you’re here. I will put my Kendo stick upside your fucking head. Don’t talk to me about shit. You come here and take up MY spot and anyone else’s spot. It’s not right. And I’ll prove how not right it is. It’s time for the sun to disappear. Bank on it…

With that said, Artemis stands up and tosses the microphone down. He hands the EWA TV Championship and his hoodie over to a stage hand. He keeps his Kendo stick in hand and motions for Johann to come down. He leans up against the ring ropes and awaits.

Johann Van Hellsing

Johann Van Hellsing walks out to a big pop from the fans. He walks down the ramp and into the ring.

Blog Entries
    Match 3
    Finals Of The #1 Contenders Tournament
    Artemis Eclipse vs. Johann Van Hellsing

(Start at 2:53, end at 12:11)
    Hellsing looks at the ref, in disbelief over the count. He gets to his feet, turning, as Eclipse gets to his feet as well. The two begin to trade blows.

Hellsing
    Eclipse
    Hellsing
    Eclipse
    Hellsing
    Eclipse
    Hellsing
    Hellsing
    Hellsing

Johann gets the upperhand, as he sends Eclipse into the ropes. Artemis bounces back, as Hellsing goes for a tilt a whirl backbreaker, Eclipse counters it into a hurricarana! JHV is sent into the corner, sitting with his back against it. Eclipse charges in, driving a boot into the face of JHV. JHV is now flat on the mat, as Eclipse scales the turnbuckle. He flies off the top with a 450 splash, but JHV counters, springing up and catching Eclipse on his shoulders. JHV runs into the middle of the ring and nails a rolling firemans carry! JHV goes for the cover again.

1.…2.…!

Eclipse kicks out at the last moment once more. JHV gets to his feet, as he grabs Eclipse, and sets up for the Holy Cross(Sitting Crucifix Powerbomb), but as he lifts Eclipse into the air, Eclipse kicks JHV in the back and drops behind JHV. Eclipse handsprings into the ropes, bouncing back, as he catches JHV with a tornado DDT! Eclipse follows up with a standing corkscrew moonsault and goes for the cover.

1.…2.…..!

JHV kicks out at the last moment. Eclipse gets to his feet, as he lifts JHV to a standing position. Eclipse squares off with two kicks to each of JHV’s legs, and then grabs JHV, whipping JHV into the corner. Eclipse charges in, jumping in the air at JHV, but JHV ducks, going underneath Eclipse. JHV turns around, as Eclipse lands on the top rope. Eclipse spins on the top, and flies off the top turnbuckle, nailing a huge Dragonrana on JHV! Eclipse hooks JHV legs.

1.…2.….3!

Mike Ripple: The winner of this match, Artemis Eclipse!

Eclipse doesn’t celebrate his win though, as he rolls out of the ring. He grabs the ring bell, rolling back into the ring. JHV is getting to his feet, as Eclipse measures JHV up, and cracks JHV in the skull with the bell. Eclipse motions for JHV to get up again, going as far as screaming at him.

#

# charges down the ramp and into the ring. # and Eclipse begin to trade blows.

#
    Eclipse
    #
    Eclipse
    #
    Eclipse
    #
    #

# has the upperhand, as he clotheslines Eclipse over the top to the outside. # checks on JHV, as Eclipse stares on, with an evil grin across his face.

House: It’s official! These two men will meet at Glory Days.

Cruz: I don’t like # but Eclipse has been especially wicked as of late. I don’t know if he would make a good champion.

House: Well, they will duke it out on the biggest stage of them all. It should be a historic match!

*The camera fades in on a large hallway, with a stack of tables along one wall, as well as a ladder. Black Blooded are walking around in the foreground, wearing their tank tops and jeans, with the titles around their waists.*

Mr. Blood: So, here we are again. Once more into the breach eh Pigeon, Omeba? You two bitches managed to find something useful to do with your mouths, and now here we are, back for another round of "Who wants to knock out a couple of bitches!"

Mr. Black: My favorite game.

Mr. Blood: You see, last time we faced each other we through you boys through a few of these babies
    *caressing the tables lovingly* and knocked you both the fuck out. I wonder, did that give you useless fucks amnesia? Because for you two morons to think that you have a chance against us, Black Blooded, The Dominant Predators of this industry, well you must have forgotten that cold dark embrace as you black out from the pain.

Don't worry, we will remind you. See, last time yeah, I had help getting up that ladder. I could have spent twenty minutes climbing the damn thing, and neither one of you two dirtbags could have stopped me, yet you want to go and bitch just because Slick came out after you two were knocked out? Well, now you get to face him as well, with that jobber for life Jackson as your backup, and you really think you have a fucking chance of coming out on top?

Mr. Black: You morons don't have a chance in Hell.

Mr. Blood: We have been doing this for over a decade you stupid pieces of shit. We have toured the globe beating the hell out of anyone we had to in order to get what we want. We have destroyed entire federations, started minor wars over the fucking planet, all just to get more money, and more titles. More Green, and more Gold. Last time we faced you, we walked out with the gold, and we are never, ever fucking giving it up. We are bigger, meaner, stronger, and better than you two idiots, and we always will be.

As for you Jackson, your best course of action is to just stay the fuck out of the way. We don't know you, and we don't care about you. You are fucking with something you have no business being involved in, and if you make yourself a target then you have our promise to fucking cripple you. I know you got some issue with Slick, and maybe you just don't like people or whatever, but your absolute best course of action is to just stay in the back, or if you have to come out, keep your feet on that fucking apron. The minute you step through those ropes and try to come up against us, is the exact moment you commit career suicide. Keep that in mind, and we won't have any issues.

Mr. Black: Don't start a problem, and there won't be a problem

Mr. Blood: Now in our corner we have The Ultimate Con-Man, Slick Neilsen. This is a businessman that we can respect, a man that knows what matters, and understands how to get it. We have known Slick for some time now, and so far that relationship has been profitable. Tonight will be no different. We have trained with him, and we got drunk with him, so we know how tough he is, and we know that he will have no problems keeping up with us.

Mr. Black: You morons have nothing, and no hope.

Mr. Blood: It doesn't matter who you bring, it doesn't matter what type of match it is, it doesn't matter where we fight. Tonight will be a repeat of No Remorse, Tonight Black Blooded will walk out triumphantly once again, still the ICW Tag Team champions, While you? You three will be lucky to walk out at all.

Mr. Black: Nothing Personal.

Mr. Blood: Just Business.

*The Camera cut to another part of the arena just as Vivica walks in, all that can be seen is her back, she is wearing red and black leather, and her hair is in twin pigtails.*

Blog Entries
    We go backstage as we see The Italian Stallion Antonyo Angelo, standing in the back with his Universal title on his shoulder.You already can hear the boos coming from the crowd

Angelo: Well,since all of you have been so respectful to me,i would like to return in kind.Booooooo, boooooo, boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.Yo u people love this.Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Crowd boos even louder now

Angelo: You people don't like me

Crowd responds with a big YES

Angelo: You people don't like Antonyo Angelo?

Crowd responds with a big YES

Angelo: Well,you don't like me because you are idiots, you are losers and jealous.And you can't keep your mouths shut.
    Shut Up,dammit!

Big boos again

Angelo: Ssshhh,i have a few things to say.Tonight you are all lucky enough to enjoy me perform in two matches,two.In the main event in one corner is team Dyojin,Thunder,Jman,Divine,Kyojin and Darius.In the other corner is team Vanity,the Clique and Shining Light.Now i don't know what the hell is Shining doing in my team but i can tell you one think i don't trust him.I mean,who the hell can trust that psychotic idiot.He actually thinks that his is the right hand of God.I mean not only his an idot,he is also my opponent tonight.He and that stupid lizard Divine.Let me tell you one thing Shining.When you come out here tonight, you will stay away from the ring and let the Clique do our job.

You see is a very big night for me tonight because not only i get the chance to embarrass team Dyojin i will be added in the main event at Glory Days.All i have to do is to beat those two idiots and take back what i deserve.A match for the ICW World Championship.And i deserve that match because i am the face of this company, i am the most important man in the wrestling world and i am the Universal Champion

Fans chant "You Suck"

Angelo: All the people around the world calling me a loser after my loss from Kyojin few days back at Karnage.Antonyo Angelo lost last week but he is not a loser.I admit it last week Kyojin was the better man and beat me fair.But the one thing you don't know about me is that i never give up.I never back down.I learn from my losses and my mistakes.I'm becoming better and better every day.You will see a man who will be victorious in two matches.Tonight you will see a better and improved Angelo.Team Dyojin, Shining and Divine all i can do now is wish you all good luck.Because what i say i do and what i want i get.

My name is Antonyo Angelo and i am the Italian Stallion.

Angelo smirks as we cut to another part of the arena.

*A cameraman focus' on Van Hooligan X who appears to be cleaning a baseball bat covered in a lot of blood.*

Van: Y'know, this survivor match I'm going to be in at Rest in Peace. Its a really interesting to think that people are dumb enough to actually think that Team Dyojin has any chance of victory. Team Vanity has better singles competitors, better team cohesion and mainly more drive to win this match. You mean to tell me that Mr. Roboto and the choker Darius are going to work well with each other when the more important match is over the horizon of Rest in Peace? Ha! Please!

Mark my words you imbeciles. Greed is a very powerful sin indeed, they're up against it and they should take every opportunity they can.

*Van spits on the cloth he's wiping the blood onto.*

Something else, these wrestlers who're only guests and temps for this match, such as JMan, Sullivan and Massdinero. It's getting a little stupid of how many guests are appearing around here, we even have 1 tonight for 1 night only but, you'll see who it is very soon. I have but 1 simple question for them: How dare you?

How dare you show your overrated faces in my show, I am the first and only ICW World Champion. None of you have the real balls to in the ring against me, I would prove how superior I am against all of you at the same time! No matter what role any of you play in this match-up, I've overcome stupid odds in the past and I will continue to do so time after time again!

*Van then realises he's getting a tad irate and calsm down. He also gets a new cloth and begins wiping away the final piece of blood on the bat*

No matter and about the small fish, or even this small match-up. The real interesting thing about tonight isn't about us 3. It's the triple threat that decides the 4th man. To whoever wins it, you won't change the outcome of this future main event. The Vanity could take on all 5 of you and I would find a way to win! This title is not leaving my waist for and long, long time and you will all share the same fate as the idiots in the previous fatal 4-way for this title and the same fate as Artemis Eclipse!

I guess you could say I'm sending you all a message right now. I am Van Hooligan X. The HWA and ICW World Champion. You mess with me, and you will share the same fate as my guest at this time. Straight from EWA. JJJ! *Van moves to 1 side and you can see JJJ laying on the floor in a quite large pool of blood and doesn't appear to be showing any signs of movement. Van slowly kneels down to him a little* Actually, let's ten-fold the damage. *Van grows a sadistic smirk on his face and then walks off as the camera focus' on JJJ and then cuts back to the ring

Shining Light

Shining Light walks out by himself to a decent amount of boos from the fans. He walks down the ramp and into the ring.

Antonyo Angelo

Antonyo Angelo comes out next, to a big chorus of boos. He walks down the ramp with the HWA Universal Championship on his shoulder. He climbs into the ring and hands the ref his title.

Chris Divine

Chris Divine comes out last, to a big pop from the fans. He poses at the top of the ramp, before walking down the ramp and rolling into the ring. The ref looks at the three men, and signals for the bell.

Match 4
    Winner Added to ICW Championship Match at Glory Days
    Antonyo Angelo vs. Shining Light vs. Chris Divine
    Divine=Rock, Antonyo=Angle, Light=Taker

(start first video at 3:11)(end 2nd video at 4:52)

Blog Entries
    Angelo is in disbelief, after both men kicked out. Angelo gets to his feet, wiping the blood out of his eyes. He grabs the steel chair from before, as Shining is slowly getting to his feet. Angelo swings hard, smashing Shining in the head. Angelo turns, yelling at Divine to get up. Divine slowly gets to his feet, woozy, as Angelo goes for a baseball smash with the chair. Divine ducks it though, as Angelo turns around. Divine connects with a kick to the gut of Antonyo, as Angelo drops the chair. DIVINE INTERVENTION! Divine drops Angelo hard on the chard, as he goes for a cover.

1.…2.….!

Angelo kicks out at the last second. Divine gets to his feet, as Shining and Divine start exchanging blows.

Light
    Divine
    Light
    Divine
    Light
    Divine
    Light
    Divine
    Divine
    Divine

Divine has the upperhand, as Loki charges out from the back, running down the ramp and slide into the ring. Divine turns, as Loki charges at Divine, going for a clothesline, but Divine ducks, and Loki nails Shining Light! Loki is shocked and apologize to Shining who is down and out, as Angelo comes up from behind, and nails a Caesar Slam(angle slam), on Loki, sending Loki out of the ring. Angelo gets up and turns, as Divine sets Angelo up for the Divine Inspiration(Styles Clash), but Angelo counters, backdropping Divine. Divine lands on his feet though, as Shining is up, and grabs Divine, and nails the Eternal Salvation(C4)! Shining is back up, as Angelo grabs Shining and nails a modified Emperors Cutter! Antonyo covers Shining.

1.…2.…!

Shining kicks out at the last second. Angelo looks at Divine who is still down, but doesn’t cover him. Angelo rolls out of the ring, looking under the ring apron. Angelo comes out from under the ring, holding a bag in one hand, and a baseball bat covered in barbed wire in the other! Antonyo rolls back into the ring, sitting the bag in the corner. Divine is slowly getting to his feet, as Angelo bashes Divine in the skull with the barbed wire bat! Divine is busted wide open!

Shining is back to his feet, in the corner holding himself up. Angelo charges at Light, going for another baseball shot, but Shining moves, as Angelo hit’s the top turnbuckle. Antonyo turns, as Shining connects with a huge standing dropkick! Angelo is left in the corner, as Shining lifts Antonyo onto the top turnbuckle. Shining climbs to the top, grabbing Antonyo, and nails a massive Eternal Salvation off the top! Shining drapes an arm over Angelo.

1.….2.…..!

Divine dives, breaking up the pinfall attempt. Divine gets to his feet, as does Shining. Divine grabs Shining, lifting Shining onto his shoulders. Before Divine can do any move, Shining nails Divine in the head with two stiff elbow shots. Shining drops behind Divine, and lifts Divine into the air with an inverted suplex. Shining goes to drop Divine, but Divines feet the ropes and bounces off back into the air. Shining balances, holding Divine in the air, before dropping Divine hard with a reverse DDT! Angelo is up again, and has the baseball bat again. Angelo swings hard, smashing Shining in the stomach, slicing Light open a little. Shining hit’s the ropes, fallingg to the outside holding his gut. Antonyo Angelo grabs the bag he got from under the ring, and opens it, pouring it in the middle of the ring. It’s thumbtacks! Antonyo grabs Divine, lifting him to a standing position. Angelo goes for a modified Emperors Cutter onto the tacks, but Divine pushes Angelo off. Angelo turns, as Divine kicks Antonyo in the gut and lifts Antonyo in the air for the Divine Inspiration! Angelo uses the momentum, going onto the shoulders of Divine, spinning on his shoulders and dropping behind Divine. CAESERS SLAM! Angelo drops Divine onto the thumbtacks, as he goes for the cover.

1.…2.…3!

Mike Ripple: The winner of this match, Antonyo Angelo!

Angelo stands, celebrating his huge win, as the camera’s cut to a video promo for Glory Days.

The camera’s come back from the video promo, focusing on House and Cruz.

House: What a night we have had so far! # retaining his X-Treme Championship

Cruz: Antonyo Angelo being added to the main event at Glory Days

House: And Ryan Wells returning after attacking Vulgar at Karnage. We are definitely on the road to Glory Days.

Originators of Khaos

The camera’s turn back to the entrance stage, as the Originators of Khaos and Jackson Smith walk out from the back to a big pop from the fans. They walk down the ramp, as Smith and Hawk climb into the ring. Omega grabs a mic before climbing up the steel steps and then climbs into the ring. Their music is cut, as Omega raises the mic.

Omega: Damn….just damn. Tonight…has been huge! We get a guy stabbing another guy with wood, a bulked up muscle freak showing his true colors, an ego maniac catching his title shot at Glory Days, wait…make that TWO ego maniacs. This night is far from over though, as there is still that massive main event…but before we get there…we’ve got this match. The Insane Tag Team Championship match. That’s right, Black Blooded teaming with the self proclaimed Con Man to take on us. The Originators of Khaos and Jackson Smith. Can you feel it? Can you taste it? That electricity in the air. That sense that anything, and everything can happen tonight.

Mr Black, Mr Blood, did you two pay attention at this past Karnage? Hawk and I may have lost, but Slick showed his true colors. He doesn’t care about your titles, he doesn’t care about you. He is about stealing the limelight, he is about making sure he is the thing people talk about. You know what though…Mike and I…we get that. We are about stealing the show, we are about hitting those moves that when people are in the office the next day you hear them saying “Did you see what Hawk and Omega did last night? That was sick!” We know exactly how Slick feels, but, we don’t screw each other over to do it. Nelson isn’t your partner tonight, he is your weak link.

Omega turns, looking at Smith.

Omega: See, Jackson Smith here, he has been chomping at the bit. Ever since Slick decided to make a personal vendetta against him, Smith has wanted the chance to get his hands on him. Well Mr Black, you like to consider yourself the muscle of your team, try to muscle past this beast here when he destroys Slick.

Omega turns, looking at Hawk.

See, my boy Hawk here, ever since No Remorse, has wanted a chance to make Mr Black feel the pain Hawk felt when he fell through all those tables. That got me thinking. See, we stole the show at No Remorse in TLC, and well tonight…tonight Mike and I want the chance to steal the show again along with Jackson Smith. So, I went and spoke to Jake Bones at the start of the show. See, our match, the match that is about to happen, is still a 6 man tag match…but…it is now a tornado elimination match.

The fans pop big time for this, as Omega grins.

Omega: I’m not done yet. That is big news, but this is even bigger. The only way to be eliminated will be by being put through a table!

The fans go crazy as Omega drops the mic. All three men roll out of the ring, reach grabbing two tables, setting them up around the ring. The three men climb back into the ring, as they await their opponents.