My Road to Wrestlemania

So here's an idea (I think) that would lead to an interesting WM 27. Please note that they are only my ideas, but I would be interested in know what you all think. I'm just gonna hit some key points leading up to the WM matches:

Survivor Series: I think it's been mentioned several times before, but somehow I think it would be great if The Miz walked away from Survivor Series as champion. He needs to hold the belt until WM. Kane need to retain the WHC.

TLC PPV: At the TLC match, to end the feud, I'd like to see Barrett vs. Cena in a TLC match. At some point in the match, Ortunga will intervine on Cena's behalf his own group consisting of returning Micheal Tarver, Skip Sheffied, Darren Young and Cena. This will lead to a Nexus showdown at WM.

Royal Rumble: A returning Chris Jericho wins the rumble and chooses to wrestle for the Smackdown WHC.

Elimination Chamber: RAW #1 Contenders match for the WWE title: John Morrison wins. WHC Elimination match at the chamber: Kane loses the title to a rising superstar (Drew McIntire maybe?) thanks to a returning Undertaker.

Wrestlemania 27: WWE Title match: Miz vs Morrison
    WHC Match: Chris Jericho vs Drew McIntire (or some new star)
    Cena's group vs. Barrett's Nexus
    MITB match
    Random Diva's, US/Intercontinental and Tag team matches inserted
    Kane vs Undertaker III

That's my thoughts. I know I left out a lot of the details, such as why old Nexus members would join Cena, but it's early and I'm too tired to think that much. Thanks for reading and let me know your thoughts.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    all good also the us championship match should be cm punk vs daniel bryan.

Normal Member
    I'm From N.E.W Jers, where plenty murders occurs
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Octavian View Post
    So here's an idea (I think) that would lead to an interesting WM 27. Please note that they are only my ideas, but I would be interested in know what you all think. I'm just gonna hit some key points leading up to the WM matches:

Survivor Series: I think it's been mentioned several times before, but somehow I think it would be great if The Miz walked away from Survivor Series as champion. He needs to hold the belt until WM. Kane need to retain the WHC.

TLC PPV: At the TLC match, to end the feud, I'd like to see Barrett vs. Cena in a TLC match. At some point in the match, Ortunga will intervine on Cena's behalf his own group consisting of returning Micheal Tarver, Skip Sheffied, Darren Young and Cena. This will lead to a Nexus showdown at WM.

Royal Rumble: A returning Chris Jericho wins the rumble and chooses to wrestle for the Smackdown WHC.

Elimination Chamber: RAW #1 Contenders match for the WWE title: John Morrison wins. WHC Elimination match at the chamber: Kane loses the title to a rising superstar (Drew McIntire maybe?) thanks to a returning Undertaker.

Wrestlemania 27: WWE Title match: Miz vs Morrison
    WHC Match: Chris Jericho vs Drew McIntire (or some new star)
    Cena's group vs. Barrett's Nexus
    MITB match
    Random Diva's, US/Intercontinental and Tag team matches inserted
    Kane vs Undertaker III

That's my thoughts. I know I left out a lot of the details, such as why old Nexus members would join Cena, but it's early and I'm too tired to think that much. Thanks for reading and let me know your thoughts.
    sorry i lol'd at the bold. also i dont like the idea of Cena starting his own group to take out the remainder of Nexus, it just seems weird. everything else sounds good though
    lol umad?

Blog Entries
    Pretty good WM!
    Love the idea of a Miz Vs Morrison match for the WWE Championship, as well as the Nexus match.
    In my opinion, I think it would be awful if they did do Undertaker Vs Kane lll at the next Wrestlemania.
    We've seen this match 3 times on PPV already this year. We don't need to see it again.
    I would much rather see The Undertaker Vs Cena/Shemaus/Morrison/Miz/McIntyre..... Something different!
    Daniel Bryan Vs CM Punk for the US Title would be pretty interesting.
    And what about Mysterio Vs Ziggler Vs Kofi Kingston Vs McIntyre for the IC Title.....
    Or Edge Vs Christian.....
    Or The Hart Dynasty Vs Edge and Christian for the Tag-Team Championships......
    Or a decent Divas match..... Beth Phoenix Vs Michelle McCool Vs Melina..... Maybe?

The Miz vs John Morrison will main event WrestleMania . . . one day. At the moment, they can't sell a PPV.

Edge vs Christian (rumble winner) - WWE Title
    HHH (returns at rumble and eliminates Sheamus) vs Sheamus (wins title at chamber by eliminating HHH last) - World Title
    The Undertaker vs Wade Barrett
    The Nexus vs Cena and Ortons team
    MITB
    Some other shit

The Miz will either cash it at WrestleMania and LOSE or he will cash it in sometime after Mania, maybe Extreme Rules. After all, he has until JULY to cash in, NOT UNTIL Mania

Personally, i'd love to see, or would work the best:
    WWE: Orton vs Cena (c) vs The Miz - I think Cena/Orton will happen, id have Miz lose at Elimination Chamber after cashing due to Orton losing the title in the match before
    WHC: Edge (c) vs Christian (Rumble winner) - depends on Christian's injury status, but this match may steal the show
    US: Bryan (c) vs Bourne - I'd love to see this, Bryan heel?
    Intercontinental: Rhodes (c) vs Kaval - Interesting match for me, mainly cause im a big fan of both
    Tag Champs: Gabriel & Slater vs Otunga & Tarver/Sheffield - Nexus v Nexus, i like this personally, tarver or sheffield depending on fitness/popularity
    Women's: Natalya vs McCool vs Melina vs Phoenix - slap together the four that can at least half wrestle, and hopefully re-invigurate the divas
    Taker vs Barrett - I think this could be brilliant, massive barrett fan and taker fan, but he should keep the streak
    MITB: McIntyre vs DiBiase vs Ziggler vs Kingston vs Jackson vs Morrison vs Swagger vs Del Rio - i think its obvious, but this match would make any winner shoot straight into main-event

Thoughts? and another one, who would you want to win my MITB match and elevated to Main Event status

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Personally, i'd love to see, or would work the best:
    WWE: Orton vs Cena (c) vs The Miz - I think Cena/Orton will happen, id have Miz lose at Elimination Chamber after cashing due to Orton losing the title in the match
    This will probably makes you angry but I don't know that MIZ is ready to main event Wrestlemania yet.

good point man, i think it'd be quite a decent storyline idea though, and why not throw people in the deep end?
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!