Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I missed that, what was the NP for?
    The 'No Pressure STFU'.

Well what what in reallity he uses is an STS (just change the Facelock for Sleeper), or "NPSTS" if you will, because the day he applied pressure to it he send Edge to Lalaland during a cage match.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    The 'No Pressure STFU'.
    haha, I like it!
    it's true, it actually looks a bit like he is trying to cuddle

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    It will never be the "Yes Lock" or the "LeBell Lock." To me it will always be the Crippler Crossface

And it is a little funny, mostly stupid when Cole fucks up names of moves.
    Until semi-recently (when someone too modest to mention my name) passed along a nudge to an associate as to how dopey it sounded, MC would always call a "kick-out" even when a pinned guy raised a shoulder to stop a count, his move having absolutely nothing to do with with kicking out! Believe he still does it at times.

In defense of the announcers, the WWE upper brass strongly dislike the use of hold names they didn't originate, so they'd actually prefer Josh M to go "a tremendous move" than Striker to call a stretch plum or anything else exotic to them. Not defending it, just saying.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    my favorite is when Cole yells out "Scoop Slam!!!" every time Orton powerslams someone.
    I think someone needs to get Cole a chart or something

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    It will never be the "Yes Lock" or the "LeBell Lock." To me it will always be the Crippler Crossface

And it is a little funny, mostly stupid when Cole fucks up names of moves.
    the yes lock and the crippler crossface are not the same they're extremely similar but not the same the move cena was using was the crossface

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    The LeBell Lock (YES Lock):

The Crippler Crossface:

The STF:

Given the pictures every single one of these holds is different. The closest to matching are the Crippler Crossface and the LeBell lock. The difference in those is how the arm is pinned. In the crossface, the arm is stretched at a straight angle, where as the LeBell lock, the arm is in a modified Chicken Wing. The STF is actually more of a Stepover Toehold Chinlock, but as you can see isn't even like a Crossface at all. So sorry folks, when Cole called it the Yes Lock, Crossface or STF, he was right. For once.

Would have been funny if you could have found one of Cena with Miz in it. A nice trifecta. Never knew Benoit wrestled Miz

Blog Entries
    Cena calling it the STFU was as much to do with the AA being called the FU then. Just kind of tied them together

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisered View Post
    Apparently neither Cole nor Lawler know the move. Look at the Cena vs. Tensai match;
    Cena does a Yes lock and both cole and lawler yell "Cena has locked in the STF"
    it was not the Lebell lock. It was the Crippler Crossface.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by maar13 View Post
    Actually the LeBell lock is not the same as the Crippler Crossface, they might look a little similar but one is a a combo from arm bar with a Cross Face lock and the other is a combo of a Hammer lock (originally intended at least) with the Crossface lock.

The "YesLock" is more complicated to apply.

And Cena did applied the Crossface, not the YesLock on that match.

The Spanish commentators did a similar mistake once too, at Survivor series 2009 when HHH locked Cena into the Crossface, they said "HHH has locked Cena into his own move, the STF".
    exactly! I was really surprised they had their top guy use the crossface. On commentary botch I also laughed when king said,'No Santino, that's a Chelsea shirt, that's no good, doesn't he know we're in London?', Ok Jerry lets just look at the map again shall we...