Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    just a thought i think beth phoneix is going to face the bella twins in a handicap loser leaves wwe match. since they're leaving and beth will pin them both at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    just a thought i think beth phoneix is going to face the bella twins in a handicap loser leaves wwe match. since they're leaving and beth will pin them both at the same time.
    i hope that happens lol

i think this will be an amazing ppv, and personally im really looking forward to see lesnar wrestle again!

Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    Now they can pose in playboy

Can't say i'm as big on this one as wrestlemania but i'll be watching it which says alot because I typically will order two maybe three ppv's a year. I'm really looking forward to seeing the Brock/Cena match, I assume brock wins but it'll be interesting to see how they wrestle the match, will Brock be rusty? Can he still perform at a ppv main event level? Also I was IRRATE when DB lost in 18 seconds so 2 out of 3 falls should allow for a great match. Not really excited for anything else on the card but the "extreme" stipulations should make for some solid matches.

It's too obvious who are going to be the match winners, but I'm still excited to watch the ppv.

Sheamus Vs Bryan excites me but little else.

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    i'm going and i'm gonna be with the amazing chicago crowd, last ppv i went to was no mercy 2007 with batista vs khali in the punjabi prison and the last man standing trips vs orton, i'm excited for lesnar and the place will be CRAZY

Quote Originally Posted by wwe=awesome View Post
    i'm going and i'm gonna be with the amazing chicago crowd, last ppv i went to was no mercy 2007 with batista vs khali in the punjabi prison and the last man standing trips vs orton, i'm excited for lesnar and the place will be CRAZY
    Agreed, the Chicago crowd is well renowned for being white hot