Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spoiler

Blog Entries

Spoiler

So as seen on the news
    Hogan has announced that there will be Open fight nights
    where a new competitor comes in and is judged as to whether he deserves a contract
    also whoever he challenges must come and fight him/her

also Devons TV Title will be defended every week

Thoughts?
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    So as seen on the news
    Hogan has announced that there will be Open fight nights
    where a new competitor comes in and is judged as to whether he deserves a contract
    also whoever he challenges must come and fight him/her

also Devons TV Title will be defended every week

Thoughts?
    I hope tna bring in some good indy talents and finally the tv title will get some air time,but is becoming like the old wwe hardcore title

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

It's an interesting concept. Curious to see how they execute it.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Putting the guy who legit thinks that Baby Bisch is the future of the wrestling industry in the role as a judge of talent is an absolutely spectacular idea. Surely, nothing but good things can come of it.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Open Night On Impact (Spoiler Alert)

With the announcement of Impact having an Open Night for any non-contracted TNA performers to challenge any TNA wrestler, It has huge possibilities to use wrestlers that may not want to sign with TNA but would be up for a one-off appearance and that possibility got me thinking. Cast your mind back a couple of weeks, when TNA and WWE made a deal to allow Flair appear at the HOF. The deal we read is for a WWE Superstar to appear on a future DVD release, but how can we know for sure what the full deal was that was made. Or if any other deals were made at the same time that were not released into the public domain.

What I'm getting at is that it's a bit coincidental that TNA have came up with this idea to have non-contracted wrestlers to appear and make an open challenge to any TNA wrestler mere weeks after making a deal with WWE. What I am saying is what if a WWE Superstar appeared on an Impact episode as part of a deal both companies made. It might be a bit far fetched to believe but when you think it through it's a possibility.

What do you guys think? If so who would you like to see appear and challenge who?
    Last edited by matt1tude; 04-18-2012 at 07:15 PM.

If Vince wouldn't namedrop TNA, I doubt he would let one of his talent draw an audience for them.
    Not removing until these happen... or until I get bored of them...

- Zack Ryder holds his first LIVE Z True Long Island Stories on RAW
    - Cm Punk, Claudio Castagnoli, Chris Hero and Colt Cabana are all signed to form C4
    - More to come as I think of them

One request fullfilled.

mmmm, it would be veery interesting!!! imagine ryder or ziggler or big show appearing??............................... now that i think about it , it douesnt sound realistic

Well maybe he just didn't want to namedrop on one of HIS shows. I mean he's willing to let one of his talent appear on a TNA DVD and generate some DVD sales for them off the back of one of his talent so why not allow that same person to make a one off appearance on an episode of Impact to help promote said DVD at the same time. Would make sense.
    Last edited by matt1tude; 04-18-2012 at 07:19 PM.

open night? fuck...did i just read a spoiler. dammit and i was doing such a good job...

Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    mmmm, it would be veery interesting!!! imagine ryder or ziggler or big show appearing??............................... now that i think about it , it douesnt sound realistic
    I agree it doesn't sound realistic but if you said to someone back in 1996/early 1997 that ECW would invade RAW in '97 they would say no chance but it happened. Never say Never in wrestling.