Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    like the mojo guy said...when your so awful its not hard to improve by a substantial amount...if he is ever in the main event of a ppv. Im done

Ive noticed the change in Otunga, its a slight change, but it shows progress. He still doesnt know how to sell, but that could change in time.. I also agree with most of the comments about him needing a new moveset and finisher..

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Is anyone else seeing the great improvement this guy has had recently? Think back around this time last year, we all absolutely hated this guy didn't we?

Fast forward to today and I think this guy has improved some his in ring work a lot, and is in good contention to eventually win the US Title. The thing I still think is holding him back is his gimmick. I just don't like the whole lawyer thing. Maybe he could take another step in the right direction by changing that.

So does anyone see David Otunga as a future main eventer any time in the future? And if so, what do you think he has to do to get there?
    I have absolutely no idea what you are smoking but i want some!! David Otunga can't even do a basic bump! Future main eventer i actually will say right now not happening.

Well after his match Monday night, I said he was improving a little before........Now I take that back, it was freaking awful to see that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    I have absolutely no idea what you are smoking but i want some!! David Otunga can't even do a basic bump! Future main eventer i actually will say right now not happening.
    Well by the looks of it, a lot of other people in this thread are smoking something too. Everyone seems to be half and half by the comments of Otunga's improvement. To assume that I'm joking, or on crack is just ignorant. You can disagree all you want, but please, be more mature about it.

Not much improvement....I mean....he changed his tights.

Still can't spinebuster right.

#REAL!

If otunga wants to get better he should come out dressed as a cup of coffee and advertise Starbucks Seriously I think this could be a main event gimmick for him but as far as I bring ability goes he should just become a superman and find one move he can do and get beat down all match then hits his finisher which could be spilling coffee on someone it as a heel a less extreme version of roodes bottle to the head he could have cup to the head

yes yes yes

I'll start caring about Otunga when his travel mug matches his sweater vests.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Is anyone else seeing the great improvement this guy has had recently? Think back around this time last year, we all absolutely hated this guy didn't we?

Fast forward to today and I think this guy has improved some his in ring work a lot, and is in good contention to eventually win the US Title. The thing I still think is holding him back is his gimmick. I just don't like the whole lawyer thing. Maybe he could take another step in the right direction by changing that.

So does anyone see David Otunga as a future main eventer any time in the future? And if so, what do you think he has to do to get there?
    I sat up and took notice of David Otunga when he was in Nexus and Wade Barrett asked him to lose the tag team titles intentionally to Slater and Gabriel. Great angle in which Otunga was superb. Been a fan ever since and always saw great promise and glad he ditched the leopard print trunks in favour of the red and white. He has a great spot on the card as John's side kick which offers him floods of options for progressing his career. *happy Otunga fan*

No, just no. IMO Blowtunga has not improved in any way. He doesn't have the ring skills to be credible or believable. Otunga sounds like the zulu word for cum/jizz. His Chris Masters wanna be intro suck and so does his music. It sounds like they are singing "He drinks cummmmmmm" when ever he comes out (maybe that's what he's slurping on from that coffee cup, which I call the cummy cup).

He is just as bad as the jizz (miz) in the ring and just as annoying. They should form a team together and call it, "The reality cum/jizz firm"

But seriously, he needs to get better in the ring, develop the killer instinct, become a bad ass and do things alone. Wade Barrett is an example...