Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WWE Titles

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling1 View Post
    it is all about the money correct and you guys calling me stupid i appreciate it thanks ! yes i have watched wrestling and Y2J is talented and can kill it on the mic the fact is he is still old!! ive seen him do all this crap already be the guy that every one loves and hates at the same time but hes done it all what more does he need to prove .. all the spotlight should be going to push a young guy not bring back a guy that has made his millions and been made his mark on the WWE. point blank they just need to stop living in the past and get to the future. and Y2jlionsault he might be holding this fued with punk be it isnt going anywhere hes not gonna beat him for the title, writers just wont do it, and even if he does he wont hold it for long. Punk is way better on the mic to btw. when they wrestle its great when they talk it just drags cause by this summer Y2J will me irreverent again!
    I didn't call you stupid....

I called Robstar stupid!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

it is all about the money correct and you guys calling me stupid i appreciate it thanks ! yes i have watched wrestling and Y2J is talented and can kill it on the mic the fact is he is still old!! ive seen him do all this crap already be the guy that every one loves and hates at the same time but hes done it all what more does he need to prove .. all the spotlight should be going to push a young guy not bring back a guy that has made his millions and been made his mark on the WWE. point blank they just need to stop living in the past and get to the future. and Y2jlionsault he might be holding this fued with punk be it isnt going anywhere hes not gonna beat him for the title, writers just wont do it, and even if he does he wont hold it for long. Punk is way better on the mic to btw. when they wrestle its great when they talk it just drags cause by this summer Y2J will me irreverent again!
    WHAT?
    Tell me you didn't just say that?

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Back before the WWE was big and wrestling was all territorial, pro wrestling stars actually had to win the title. Even then tho the pro wrestling business was starting to script the matches. Another thing that happened was that in the past there used to be a top 20 contenders list (which eventually narrowed down to a top 10 list) for each title - World, Tag Team, IC, Hardcore, TV, US, Smokey Mountain, Etc... Superstars had to work their way up the list in a series of matches to determine who was going to get their shot at the title. Now it's more backstage politics, what is a good $$$ draw or perceived to be anyway. And not necessarily the most talented stars get that shot they want or deserve. Storylines have fallen because of time restrictions between PPVs and other things. As such the prestige of the championship belts has fallen to the wayside. By bringing back superstars like Jericho, Rock, Lesnar, and maybe others that the fans respect as champions to feud with the younger stars and champs is a good move in that these returning superstars will end up putting the younger stars over, but at the same time make it look like they EARNED it. Thus bringing prestige back to the current champions and the title they have in possession.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    This thread...

...Pure gold.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    Back before the WWE was big and wrestling was all territorial, pro wrestling stars actually had to win the title. Even then tho the pro wrestling business was starting to script the matches. Another thing that happened was that in the past there used to be a top 20 contenders list (which eventually narrowed down to a top 10 list) for each title - World, Tag Team, IC, Hardcore, TV, US, Smokey Mountain, Etc... Superstars had to work their way up the list in a series of matches to determine who was going to get their shot at the title. Now it's more backstage politics, what is a good $$$ draw or perceived to be anyway. And not necessarily the most talented stars get that shot they want or deserve. Storylines have fallen because of time restrictions between PPVs and other things. As such the prestige of the championship belts has fallen to the wayside. By bringing back superstars like Jericho, Rock, Lesnar, and maybe others that the fans respect as champions to feud with the younger stars and champs is a good move in that these returning superstars will end up putting the younger stars over, but at the same time make it look like they EARNED it. Thus bringing prestige back to the current champions and the title they have in possession.
    at least someone on here is actually makin sense and sees what i see. that complely make sense on why they are bringing back the old wrestlers... and btw yes i like punk on the mic better then Y2

robstar you talking to me?

Blog Entries
    Sick film.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Sick film.
    Absolute class!

I disagree with most of what you say,
    Especially bringing back hardcore wrestling /tittle , it would do nothing, cheep hardcore matches shortening careers , just enjoy the stip matches at the PPVS or watch any TNA PPV from 2010 and 11 and watch a hardcore match with no relevance.

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

at least someone on here is actually makin sense and sees what i see. that complely make sense on why they are bringing back the old wrestlers... and btw yes i like punk on the mic better then Y2
    And again btw
    WHAT?
    Tell me you didn't just say that?

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....