Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: WWE Titles

  1. #11
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,376
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling1 View Post
    once again guy! idc if its not fighting go get your A** in the ring and get slammed by the big show or get your chest hammered in by shemus or even go through a couple tables , and before u wanna be dad again telling me that the tooth fairy doesn't exist, yes i know the tables are precut or whatever you wanna call , it doesnt matter that crap still hurts, mr. i know all the obvis of wrestling ..
    I think you're overlooking the fact that the outcomes are determined as a business decision. It's not about trying your hardest or working your ass off. That has NOTHING to do with BEING CHOSEN to have a title. NOONE has ever 'won' a title in wrestling, they have been picked to hold a belt. Seriously, why do you think Regal has never been champ?

  2. #12
    robstar you talking to me?

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I think you're overlooking the fact that the outcomes are determined as a business decision. It's not about trying your hardest or working your ass off. That has NOTHING to do with BEING CHOSEN to have a title. NOONE has ever 'won' a title in wrestling, they have been picked to hold a belt. Seriously, why do you think Regal has never been champ?
    totally agree with robstar here, and just a fun fact Im going to throw in....back in the day a long time ago (70's and early 80's) ,there was even a deposit usually around $25,000 asked to be made to be crowned heavyweight champion of the chosen promotion you worked for at the time to ensure you did everything that was as champion around that time, think it may of been AWA or NWA that this was more common with.

    Not sure when exactly this trend ended but im sure it was after the 'Golden Era' of wrestling (i.e Hulk hogan) it was to do with politics and who can put asse's in seats.it was and always has been Purely down to the powers that be who is 'the champ',

    finally Robster iv been meaning to say this for ages...your signature picture Dayum!!

  4. #14
    The Trinity URATOOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    On the phone to yo momma
    Posts
    2,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling1 View Post
    robstar you talking to me?

  5. #15
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,376
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling1 View Post
    robstar you talking to me?
    No I quoted you because I was talking to myself

  6. #16
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    No I quoted you because I was talking to myself
    Sounds like the sort of stupid thing you would do Robstar!


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  7. #17
    Normal Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    299
    Blog Entries
    1
    Honestly lost me at "who cares about Jericho hes old". Even if I weren't a mark I'd say you're an idiot. You say you've been through all these periods of watching the WWE yet say who cares about Jericho. This is a guy who could have been relevant in the 60's, all the way to now and will be relevant in the future. He's old and can outperform anyone on the roster. The man has mic skills like no other. Everyone wants to love him but makes them hate him. He is carrying this feud with Punk right now.
    in closing I couldn't care less what your thread is about because your stupid comment took all legitimacy away from it.

  8. #18
    guys, guys, we all know that wrestling is scripted....DUH, but wrestling1 has a point, Y2J has won everything where-as guys like Kofi, Trent barretta, heck even Drew Mcintyre dream of becoming a champ, scripted or not, they're great wrestlers who deserve a massive amount of spotlight, trent inparticular as i think he is an amazing athlete and does things in the ring no one else in the 'E could do IMO, so don't go hating on wrestling1, he makes a good point.

  9. #19
    Its all about this




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  10. #20
    it is all about the money correct and you guys calling me stupid i appreciate it thanks ! yes i have watched wrestling and Y2J is talented and can kill it on the mic the fact is he is still old!! ive seen him do all this crap already be the guy that every one loves and hates at the same time but hes done it all what more does he need to prove .. all the spotlight should be going to push a young guy not bring back a guy that has made his millions and been made his mark on the WWE. point blank they just need to stop living in the past and get to the future. and Y2jlionsault he might be holding this fued with punk be it isnt going anywhere hes not gonna beat him for the title, writers just wont do it, and even if he does he wont hold it for long. Punk is way better on the mic to btw. when they wrestle its great when they talk it just drags cause by this summer Y2J will me irreverent again!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.