Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WWE Titles

Cool WWE Titles

ok ive been a fan of wrestling for 13 plus years and ive seen it all from the sexy era to the attitude era to this stupid "people power" BS! and alot of wrestlers, good and bad, have come and gone. some of my fav wrestlers are no longer with the wwe I.e. Jeff hardy . but im not complaining because the wwe has still be able to put a good product on the Tube every monday night .. although id like to see more ppl on the show like kofi , a-ry , and hell ive even become a miz and dolph fan . i dont wanna see Jericho and cm punk feud who cares about Jericho hes old! how bout CM punk vs idk mayb a kofi kingston or even a wade Barret again

but one that that has changed is the titles . i think the WWE championship is the worst looking title in the company and needs to be updated . i seriously hate that thing. i mean member the the titles were just golden circles on leather. member when the hardcore titles was a real piece of crap but it was still a cool championship. the tag titles are prob the best thing about the tag team division, but ill get into how i feel about that in another thread. but do any of you all agree with me /? New WWE title? bring hardcore Wrestling back!

I feel that there shouldnt be any titles at all considering the way the WWE chooses to utilize them. They need to bring a competitive edge back to their titles, like winning actually means something.

i agree some what i feel as though the titles dont mean as much as they used to like guys arent fighting anymore to be champion and you dont see guys fighting every night to reach their dream of being champion like when hardy won it for the first time or edge won it for the first time u seen passion now u just see ok im the champ

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling1 View Post
    i agree some what i feel as though the titles dont mean as much as they used to like guys arent fighting anymore to be champion and you dont see guys fighting every night to reach their dream of being champion like when hardy won it for the first time or edge won it for the first time u seen passion now u just see ok im the champ
    Please tell me you understand it's scripted!

i dont wanna see Jericho and cm punk feud who cares about Jericho hes old!
    Really? Jericho's still one of the best, The Cm punk/Jericho feud has been great so far

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Please tell me you understand it's scripted!
    seriously dont care that its scripted but these guys back in the day were fighting every night to be champion scripted or not they , as kids, wanted to one day be champion

i agree that the wrestlemania match was prob the best match of the night besides end of an era match but its just getting old cause we know punk is not gonna loose the title to him its just no point

seriously dont care that its scripted but these guys back in the day were fighting every night to be champion scripted or not they , as kids, wanted to one day be champion
    Oh and you know it's not actually fighting right?

(I feel like an adult telling a kid there's no Santa.

once again guy! idc if its not fighting go get your A** in the ring and get slammed by the big show or get your chest hammered in by shemus or even go through a couple tables , and before u wanna be dad again telling me that the tooth fairy doesn't exist, yes i know the tables are precut or whatever you wanna call , it doesnt matter that crap still hurts, mr. i know all the obvis of wrestling ..

Blog Entries
    All I can say to you is read some wrestling biographies. Try Ric Flair's, Chris Jericho's and Mick Foley's books.