My Lockdown review

Team Garrett vs Team Eric (bad and boring : 3/10)
    1st part, until the roof came down is awful and just a one way match. The heels destroyed the face. Boring as hell.
    2nd part is more watchable but not really interesting. The end was obvious.
    The only thing I will remember is Bully Ray and Austin Aries . They are just incredible. And as usual, Gunner did not sell any move he took. This is really ridiculous. His heel attitude is good, he does a good job, but for the rest, he's just awful.

Samoa Joe & Magnus(c) vs MCMG (Very good : 8/10)
    I really enjoyed this match. I like all the guys, they are very talented. Some really impressive moves from both team. All guys are quick also. I also like the fact that Alex Shelley did not lose too much time acting for the crowd... I hate that.

Devon(c) vs Robbie E (w/Rob Terry) (bad, too short and boring : 1/10)
    Once again TNA proves us that this title means nothing and is useless in the company. Since the last ppv, nothing was built around this fued, and this match was awfull, even the end.

Gail Kim(c) vs Velvet Sky (Too short, less than average : 3/10)
    Gail was in control almost the entire match. After each offensive moves Velvet did, she was countered. And this was a match inside a cage so I don't get why Velvet was talking with Madison, twice. Just ignore her, it's a cage match she can't not interfer... Once again, and idiotic face complety dominated by Gail Kim. Boring, even if there was some great moves. Both can do better than that.

Rick Flair's promo (useless 0/10)
    As usual with Flair, this was boring and useless. Please Rick, you're retired, you had your time, so now go home and don't come back.

Matt Morgan vs Crimson (average : 5/10)
    We all knew Crimson was going to win. The match was average. Usual moves done by both, I wasn't expecting special things and nothing special happened. Awful end. Awful and ridiculous. I really laugh when I saw the end.
    I'm really not a fan of Matt Morgan and he is really awful as a face and really look weak.

Kurt Angle vs Jeff Hardy (Good but too short : 7/10)
    Good match, but they did not give us something we've not already seen except the top rope angle slam and the top cage swanton. Jeff has really come back in a good shape. Kurt did a good job with his injuries. Good job.

Eric Young & ODB(c) vs Mexican America
    I don't like Eric Young's gimmick so I don't care.

Bobby Roode(c) vs James Storm (just above average and a total failed ending : 6/10)
    I was expecting something huge as both wrestlers are good in ring performers. But Roode was too dominant to give me a interesting match. Storm was clearly not on the same level as Roode. He was completely owned, and too much slow. The end is a total failure with that idiotic referee who gave Roode the beer bottles !! Sorry but I can't buy this idiotic thing. I will not retain anything of this average match. TNA creatives really failed this time. This was supposed to be an epic match in Storm's home town. It wasn't. Making Roode too dominant made the match boring.

Overall : 5/10
    Match of the night : Samoa Joe & Magnus(c) vs MCMG
    Superstar of the night : Austin Aries

Blog Entries
    Being there live, the PPV well sucked balls.

Best match was Hardy vs Angle easily. Everything else just sucked. Main event was alirght. Tag Match and Morgan and Crimson were both snoozefests. Don't get me started on the stupid Zack Ryder knockoff versus a guy that should always only be a tag team wrestler for a belt thats supposed to be defended on TV, not PPV's. And no comment on Knockout Tag match. Lethal Lockdown, very boring, no real big spots.
    CMRyder's Fav 5
    1. Daniel Bryan
    2. Cesaro
    3. Dolph Ziggler
    4. Seth Rollins
    5. AJ Lee

Best match Angle vs Hardy! And i agree with everthing else a horrible LL match, tag title was kind of interesting, KO tag title other than the lols or young and odb completely forgettable, Roode vs storm a horrible ending but in a way effective.

crowd was much too dead for the tag match, I loved it, but even with Sabin powerbombing Joe, the crowd was asleep. I hate Garrett Bitchoff and everything about him, Eric Bishoff leaving is just terrible. The main event's ending was, with one word, BOGUS. Storm needs to win that title soon or the viewers of the show will start to drop faster than usual.

the fact that rooode is still the champ is getting boring his gimmick is getting stupid. oh im the best thing no one can beat me blah blah .. that title needs to change hands the pay per view seemd like it was just another episode of impact

Last year the ppv was better, especially the Immortal vs Fortune match.

James Storm was originally planned to win the World Heavyweight Title from Bobby Roode at TNA Lockdown but some felt that it wasn’t the right decision and the plan was changed within the past two weeks
    Don't get me wrong, Bobby Roode is doing great, but his title reign is boring now because Creatives make him do and tell us the same things weeks after weeks, that's why they should have keep the original plans.

And why wasn't it the right decision ? We don't know and probably never will.

I think Creatives are doing the same they've done at Bound for Glory, so I can smell a title change at the next ppv or even before on Impact taping

Banned
    Blog Entries
    My wife said it best:

Her: "You know what the difference between WWE and TNA are?"

Me: "What's that?"

Her: "About 10,000 people."

And you know what... she's absolutely right. TNA is decent when it comes to ring work, don't get me started on storylines but the fans are way less and dead... not good for them all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    but the fans are way less and dead... not good for them all around.
    Not always.
    Remember, when Impact was in the UK, The crowd was really hot for Samoa Joe & Magnus when they faced Morgan & Crimson. Joe & Magnus reveived tons of cheers

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    crowd was much too dead for the tag match, I loved it, but even with Sabin powerbombing Joe, the crowd was asleep. I hate Garrett Bitchoff and everything about him, Eric Bishoff leaving is just terrible. The main event's ending was, with one word, BOGUS. Storm needs to win that title soon or the viewers of the show will start to drop faster than usual.
    I marked when Sabin pulled that off! That match was awesome to fans of the wrestling industry and TNA but I don't think the people in Tenn were fans other than "hey, wrestlings coming to town... Wanna go?" I don't feel viewer will drop as quickly due to Roode holding the title and the bogus ending as quick as they will drop by seeing something like this and watching an emotionless crowd. A Doubles name was the only thing chanted by the crowd until the Hardy/Angle match. This is why I say that we as fans make a difference in the world of wrestling. We make up the one thing that feeds to the viewers at home as well as the wrestlers in the ring. If they feel like we give a shit about what they're giving us, they'll give us more. Every wrestler has stated that they feed off of the live crowd. Like Heyman said he wanted the fans to see the crowd and say "I wanna be a part of that!" Honestly, if you want to pay money to sit and watch quietly, watch movies... If you want to be a part of a live EVENT, go to a ppv and Chant/Cheer/Boo until your lungs bleed, drink some cold beer to numb the pain, and repeate step 1. There's my rant done with.