Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    i liked the nexus song...had it on my ipod

but yh Kanes entrance is the best in my view...

Either I missed it or nobody said it. Evan Bourne's entrance theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    Either I missed it or nobody said it. Evan Bourne's entrance theme.

Would have been good if we didn't know it was Evan Bourne coming out to it.

brock lesnar's music used to do this but tazz isn't shouting here comes the pain anymore perfectly timed damn it.
    Damn I need a better catchphrase

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Would have been good if we didn't know it was Evan Bourne coming out to it.
    I'll agree to that. The wrestler has something to do with the entrance package after all. At least half of the Warrior's excitement was the fact that he ran to the ring and shook the ropes. Don't get me wrong, the song was awesome but Warrior cranked it up to 11. Warrior even made his entrance in the Arsenio Hall show electric despite the music being played.

The only one that currently does it for me is Christians theme. All time fav is Goldberg's in WCW

HAVE A NICE DAY!

I used to really dig HHH's my time theme music in 1999/2000, it was such a tune that fitted his character and rise to the top during that time. I used to feel pumped just hearing it.I do enjoy the motorhead theme but there was something special about his 'my time' theme for me,

I always Liked Nwo wolfpac theme and really dug their entrance it always felt cool and laid back, I also loved stings theme when he returned with the crow gimmick in 97 that was a haunting theme and it really set the tone for his match with hogan at starcade

Goldbergs wcw theme was awesome with the chant that went with it it really got the fans going (could say the same with kurt angle really)

Lastly the stable 'X-factor' had a great theme song in 2001.........ok that IS a joke, haha