Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nothing to do with the Undertaker but I remember watching one of the early Wrestlemanias (can't remember which one it was) and they replaced Dusty Rhodes "American Dream" with the Wheel of Fortune theme. I was like WTF??? haha

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    More than likely that Undertaker didn't want to be associated with crappy Kid Rock and Limp Bizkit music anymore. Let's face it - if you didn't grow out of that style of music, you've stopped growing. Blech
    I was going to mention that about Limp Bizkit but took it out of my first reply. I can't believe Taker liked that kind of music. I can see him liking American Bad Ass but I can't imagine he liked Limp Bizkit if he likes guys like Nick Cave.

Blog Entries
    Why would anyone like Kid Rock? I mean really? The guy even looks like a stereotypical redneck joke from a Jeff Foxworthy skit and his music is not far from Limp Bizkit - white man hip hop rock? How very 90's.

Blog Entries
    The best entrance music of all-time, that we don't get to hear in old-footage, is Hulk Hogan coming out to Eye of the Tiger(from Rocky) circa 84/85. This was pretty bad-ass at the time, and so much better than Real American.

The issue of copyrighted music has really ruined replays/dvds of the original ECW. Joey Styles himself has said that he considers the new versions of original ECW shows(without the old music) to be unwatchable and I agree. It's not WWE's fault, they'd have to spend millions for the rights to the songs but it really does ruin things.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Why would anyone like Kid Rock? I mean really? The guy even looks like a stereotypical redneck joke from a Jeff Foxworthy skit and his music is not far from Limp Bizkit - white man hip hop rock? How very 90's.
    This.

I personally despised every moment of the Undertaker American Badass gimmick anyway - The only saving grace was pretty much 'the last ride'. The whole thing was awful during an awful gimmick (which I did love the Invasion at the time). One great big disappointment.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    This.

I personally despised every moment of the Undertaker American Badass gimmick anyway - The only saving grace was pretty much 'the last ride'. The whole thing was awful during an awful gimmick (which I did love the Invasion at the time). One great big disappointment.
    American Bad Ass gimmick became instantly amazing when he beat up David Flair.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with this. I've never been much of a 'Taker fan, but I absolutely despised the American Badass gimmick and all of the shitty entrance music that came with it (including "Dead Man Walking", which almost sounds like some kind of buttrock parody).

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

In all fairness, it was a necessary step in Undertaker's evolution. The Biker gimmick allowed Undertaker to grow as an in-ring performer. He could actually sell to his opponents and cut a promo that didn't include dragging souls to hell.

We probably wouldn't have the Undertaker of today if he never went through that period.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    In all fairness, it was a necessary step in Undertaker's evolution. The Biker gimmick allowed Undertaker to grow as an in-ring performer. He could actually sell to his opponents and cut a promo that didn't include dragging souls to hell.

We probably wouldn't have the Undertaker of today if he never went through that period.
    While true, it was still awkward like puberty and should be remembered as fondly.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post

Hey, never looked at it that way before Bodom, cheers. I get it all now.