Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 67 of 67
  1. #61
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Between his stints on Smackdown and ECW, the guy had, like, a year and a half. How much time does he need to make at least some kind of impression?
    Smackdown he played second fiddle to Kendrick, they barely gave him the opportunity to stand out. ECW? WWE didn't give two shits about ECW during that time so why should the casual fan care about anything that happened. My point is he hasn't been exposed enough to the casual fans.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  2. #62
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Smackdown he played second fiddle to Kendrick, they barely gave him the opportunity to stand out. ECW? WWE didn't give two shits about ECW during that time so why should the casual fan care about anything that happened. My point is he hasn't been exposed enough to the casual fans.
    I bet some people don't even know who he is.

    Big Zeke was the last ECW champ but it doesn't even matter because that title wasn't recognized completely.



  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    His last impression was forgotten when he got injured.
    Them putting the ECW title on him at the very least minute still gave me no indication of the guy's wrestling talent. All that said to me was that Vince saw a shortcut to have the guy appear as some kind of monster for when he transitioned to Smackdown. That's literally all that I got out of it.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Smackdown he played second fiddle to Kendrick, they barely gave him the opportunity to stand out. ECW? WWE didn't give two shits about ECW during that time so why should the casual fan care about anything that happened. My point is he hasn't been exposed enough to the casual fans.
    I'm not really concerned with how he comes across to the casual fan, as I'm not one of them. I watched the entire final stretch of ECW and didn't see much of anything about Big Zeke, aside from his size, to be getting excited over.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  5. #65
    Super Member TJHawkesybaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Tamworth, England
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I take you'r Morgan promo and raise you this

    Just had chance to watch this.....

    all I can say is....... "HE'S FAAAT!!!!"

    rofl!!! that made me wee a lil!!!

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by TJHawkesybaby View Post
    Just had chance to watch this.....

    all I can say is....... "HE'S FAAAT!!!!"

    rofl!!! that made me wee a lil!!!
    Steiner's one of the few old guys who I think actually added something to TNA, as his hilariously awful promos were endlessly entertaining. Sucks he isn't still around.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  7. #67
    Super Member TJHawkesybaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Tamworth, England
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Steiner's one of the few old guys who I think actually added something to TNA, as his hilariously awful promos were endlessly entertaining. Sucks he isn't still around.
    Would you maybe class Angle as an "old" guy?

    Big Zeke.... im not sure he can hold water at the moment....?!?! Difficult one....!

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by TJHawkesybaby View Post
    Would you maybe class Angle as an "old" guy?

    Big Zeke.... im not sure he can hold water at the moment....?!?! Difficult one....!
    Angle certainly isn't young, but he doesn't belong in any of the deadweight conversations. He's still fantastic in the ring, and probably the best all-around guy on their entire roster.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  9. #69
    Super Member TJHawkesybaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Tamworth, England
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Angle certainly isn't young, but he doesn't belong in any of the deadweight conversations. He's still fantastic in the ring, and probably the best all-around guy on their entire roster.
    Mate i fully agree!!! Was just puttin that out there! Angle is still in my view one of the best, if not the best, in the world! and has been for a long looooong time!!! Maybe Jericho.... ahhhh its annoying lol!!!

  10. #70
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,362
    Blog Entries
    1
    Angle deserves his own thread imo. This guy is a machine! Through all the nagging injuries and for his age (he's no spring chicken) he never let's you down.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.