Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: One Wish

Blog Entries
    Fuck Rosa Mendes

I wish for the divas division to mean something again like when Trish and Lita was there because right now it's only a small few who can wrestle good and the title doesn't mean anything without proper stroyline fueds.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Another long run with one of the world titles. I'm talking a good year, or two even. Hell, three even. Not Punk, unless it's the WHC. I would actually like to see a repeat of Cena and the WWE title (I know, I'm probably the only one)

I wouldn't want it to be a heel though. It really depends...not a heel like Del Rio or any of the other new guys. Someone like Randy Orton, or Chris Jericho, someone like that.

Can I have another wish? I wish that HBK would come back, and have one last World Heavy Weight Championship run. Doesn't even have to be long, two months would be fine. I'd also like to see Triple H get the WHC too...I like the World Heavy Weight championship a lot more then the WWE title...on some people. I mean some people just look better with certain world titles.

You sure you want HBK to come out of retirement.

Blog Entries
    ROH guys in FCW+Xavier Woods+Dean Ambrose getting major titles.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!