View Poll Results: Raw theme

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • OG raw theme w/ cool saxophone part

    0 0%
  • Attitude Era (thorn in your eye)

    1 11.11%
  • Union underground (groove to the music play that fuckin music)

    4 44.44%
  • Nickel back (burn it to the ground)

    0 0%
  • Papa Roach (wanna be loveed)

    4 44.44%
  • Tonight is the night (bright lights big town everybody get loud)

    0 0%
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Favorite RAW theme?

    What is your favorite raw theme? Raw was created in early 90s and continues today being the best show on tv next to smackdown

  2. #2
    Papa Roach. Best RAW theme ever !
    Respect the beard !

  3. #3
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,063
    Blog Entries
    1
    Wanna be Loved by Papa Roach gets my vote.
    I rather like the current theme too though, which is 'The Night' by Kromestatik, not whatever you put there.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #4
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,562
    Blog Entries
    1
    I have it on very good authority that this thread was deleted, so I'll have to inform you that any and all votes cast exist purely within your own minds


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  5. #5
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    6,872
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I have it on very good authority that this thread was deleted, so I'll have to inform you that any and all votes cast exist purely within your own minds
    Whatever the case, it should never have happened. Due to the incompetence of The Mod Squad, we have now lost a valued member of our community. How dare we do the job that we signed up for. That audacity of us!! T-The sheer gall of us!! May we rot in hell for what we have done to that poor, poor man.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!
     

  6. #6
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,562
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Whatever the case, it should never have happened. Due to the incompetence of The Mod Squad, we have now lost a valued member of our community. How dare we do the job that we signed up for. That audacity of us!! T-The sheer gall of us!! May we rot in hell for what we have done to that poor, poor man.
    I knew we should have all sworn that oath to never ever move any threads!


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  7. #7
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    6,872
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I knew we should have all sworn that oath to never ever move any threads!
    We're messing with people's lives here!! Good god, we need to get a grip on ourselves!!

    Fuck this, I'm calling a team meeting. There's some issues around here we need to address.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!
     

  8. #8
    Well, I despise Nickelback (minus a few songs) and Papa Roach, so I have to go with the Union one, because yeah. I don't despise it.

    The RAW theme should be a Katy Perry song, but hey, that's just me.


    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]
     


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.