Fresh Member

Survivor Series 2001

Hi Guys,

Its all well documented how bad the whole WWF & WCW invasion storyline panned out, but I was thinking if Vince managed to get the contracts for the big players from WCW we would have had a much better and more believable storyline opposed to WWF guys just defecting to WCW, so here I am going to rewrite the past to show what I think could have been the best Survivor series if not one the best PPV's of all time.

Survivor Series 2001 - team WWF vs team WCW, the team with the most victories wins, the other goes out of business ( as per the original invasion storyline). Wrestlers such as Triple H and chris Benoit were injuried at the time.

1) SUBMISSION
    KURT ANGLE vs MR PERFECT

Kurt Angle wins with the ankle lock in a perfect old school wrestling match (WWF 1 - WCW 0)

10 man over the top battle royal

2)BIG SHOW, CHRISTIAN, KANE, SPIKE DUDLEY, X-PAC, BILLY KIDMAN, SID VICIOUS, DDP, LEX LUGER

DDP gets the win here in a filler match no one really cares about ( WWF 1 - WCW 1)

3)WWF tag team championship - 3 tiered cage match

THE HARDY BOYS vs KEVIN NASH & SCOTT HALL vs DUDLEY BOYZ vs THE STEINER BROTHERS

WCW style cage match, 4 teams with NWO the victors. (WWF 1 - WCW 2)

4) 4 corners match for the WWF Intercontinental & WCW US Championships

CHRIS JERICHO vs BOOKER T vs EDGE vs JEFF JARRETT

Jericho gets the win after Jarrett taps to the wall of Jericho , Jericho is attacked by Jarrett after this match with a chair to continue this feud. (WWF 2 - WCW 2)

5)UNDERTAKER vs STING

Crow Sting returns, plays mind games with Taker from the rafters, after costing Taker the chance to win the WWF title from Hogan at No Mercy the match is made for Survivor series, Sting wins this one after a shot with his baseball bat while the ref is down, this feud continues after this PPV (WWF 2 - WCW 3)

6) WCW championship
    THE ROCK vs GOLDBERG

Goldberg comes over with the WCW Championship, is dominate for the time leading up to this PPV with a new winning streak, The Rock returns from filming to challenge for the WCW championship and to end the streak, The Rock wins after an back and forth contest with 2 rock bottoms. (WWF 3 - WCW 3)

7 )WWF championship no DQ

STONE COLD vs HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN (NWO)

Shane Mcmahon brings in the NWO to take down Austin and bring the WWF championship over to the WCW camp, Hogan beats Austin at Summerslam with help from the NWO which leads to this rematch which also is the main event with the scores tied from the results earlier in the evening, this match features multiple run ins with Austin winning via stunner to Hogan, team WWF wins

Thanks for looking

Undertaker v Sting? Pfft no one would ever want to see that
    A little side note, I believe Double J didn't go to WWF because Vince hates him rather than because of his contract so maybe you should replace him with someone else .
    Other than that a decent match card although I did quite enjoy the real life one too
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Fresh Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    Undertaker v Sting? Pfft no one would ever want to see that
    A little side note, I believe Double J didn't go to WWF because Vince hates him rather than because of his contract so maybe you should replace him with someone else .
    Other than that a decent match card although I did quite enjoy the real life one too
    yeah I think your right about Jarrett, I was starting to run out of credible wrestlers though lol

yeah the real life PPV was solid but could have been so much better if vince had got in Sting/Goldberg/Hogan etc

I personally would've flip-flopped the Taker/Sting and WCW Title results. The Rock winning the WCW Title kinda spoils the main event to me, and as far as the Taker/Sting continuing feud, have Sting hit him with the bat, but the ref DOES see it, calls for the bell, DQ win for Taker. Taker doesn't wanna win that way and wants revenge for the cheap shot, bam, ongoing feud.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]