Blog Entries

Lockdown 4/15/2012

Lockdown really has a good card filled with some potentially great matches on it. To tell the truth, I haven't been this excited for a TNA PPV in a long while. I'm looking forward to a few matches such as:

1. James Storm vs. Bobby Roode - This match is going to be great. Formerly Beer Money go at each other for the biggest Title in TNA, the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. I like both guys alot, and this match was a tough choice for me to predict. Needless to say I'll be at the edge of my seat for this one.

2. Jeff Hardy vs. Kurt Angle - Can you say steal the show? Both competitors are going to give it their all, and while this feud has basically run it's course, I can't help to be excited to see some great action in this match.

3. Team Garrett vs. Team Eric - I just want to see Eric Bischoff get his butt kicked. I always enjoy that.

4. Matt Morgan vs. Crimson - ​While not a top draw, this match has potential. Crimson's winning streak is somewhat of a challenge to the rest of the locker room at TNA. The Blueprint Matt Morgan really needs a win here and while neither is a great technical wrestler, I find this match intriguing. There's not much left for a feud here and the only way to keep it going is for the win streak to end. Or just end the feud.

5. MCMG vs. Samoa Joe & Magnus (Tag Titles) - Say what you want, but a returning MCMG is exciting for the tag division which has been on a slump as of late. I hope the MCMG can pick up the win and revive the tag division. A lot of great action is going to happen in this match.

Anyway, these 5 matches have got me pumped to watch this PPV. Which matches are you most looking forward to and why please?

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Im looking forward to it, two TNA guys in the main event, i like both and it doesn't bother me who wins , it would make sense if storm won hen he could feud with bully ray or austin Aries if they turn him heel again.

Im looking forward to The tag match im hoping Joe and Magnus retain , i hope Joe gets booked strongly , love Joe when he looks like hes actually interested and Magnus is great to.

Not so interested in Morgan v Crimison but i think Morgan should win , i think Crimson could benifit off getting beet and then hopefully Morgan can move up the ladder or win the Tv tittle and bring back some meaning to it.

Hardy V Angle
    looking forward to it but it hold no significance to me

I don't care much for this lethal lockdown match , i think it smells like shit with Hogan and bishoff involved they should be both kept off Tv and i can see Hogan run in at some point, just to steel the spotlight , and garret should be no were near this high up on the card, im looking forward to seeing how much weight RVD has put on. Oh and one small thing i don't like it now how the wrestlers stand around the cage i prefere separate entrances.

Robbie E vs Devon
    i can see that just being i DUD

And i don't really care much for the woman's match

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

Blog Entries
    STEEL CAGE: MAIN EVENT FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIPBobby Roode (champion) vs. "Cowboy" James Storm

LETHAL LOCKDOWN
    : Team Eric Bischoff (Eric Bischof, Gunner, Bully Ray, Christopher Daniels and Kazarian) vs. Team Garett Bischoff (Garett Bischoff, AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Mr. Anderson and Austin Aries)
    STEEL CAGE MATCH: "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy vs. Kurt AngleSTEEL CAGE: WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP: Motorcity Machine Guns vs. Magnus & Samoa JoeSTEEL CAGE: KNOCKOUTS CHAMPIONSHIP: Velvet Sky vs. Gail KimSTEEL CAGE: TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP: Robbie E vs. DevonSTEEL CAGE MATCH: "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan vs. Crimson

My opinion pretty good card...... Surprised it only 7 matches..... If I was creative or who-ever I would add a X Division Xcape match or something.... I don't see the TV title match being longer then 5 to 10 minutes...

So my Predictions....
    STEEL CAGE: MAIN EVENT FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
    Bobby Roode (champion) vs. "Cowboy" James Storm - James Storm
    LETHAL LOCKDOWN
    : Team Eric Bischoff (Eric Bischof, Gunner, Bully Ray, Christopher Daniels and Kazarian) vs. Team Garett Bischoff (Garett Bischoff, AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Mr. Anderson and Austin Aries) - Team Eric
    STEEL CAGE MATCH: "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy vs. Kurt Angle- Jeff Hardy
    STEEL CAGE: WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP: Motorcity Machine Guns vs. Magnus & Samoa Joe- Magnus and Joe
    STEEL CAGE: KNOCKOUTS CHAMPIONSHIP: Velvet Sky vs. Gail Kim- Velvet Sky
    STEEL CAGE: TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP: Robbie E vs. Devon- Robbie E
    STEEL CAGE MATCH: "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan vs. Crimson- Crimson
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    My opinion pretty good card...... Surprised it only 7 matches..... If I was creative or who-ever I would add a X Division Xcape match or something.... I don't see the TV title match being longer then 5 to 10 minutes...
    X-Division Xcape match are pretty good, then again TNA built their company upon the X-Division. I hope the PPV delivers as it has so much potential.

Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Well PPV's over and although decent, it wasn't as good as it could have been. Then again, the crowd was shit. Hardly any reaction at all - just a few spots. Also I've got a feeling that my predictions went down in flames.

Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    X-Division Xcape match are pretty good, then again TNA built their company upon the X-Division. I hope the PPV delivers as it has so much potential.
    To bad they didn't have one.... Why the Hell was the Knockout tag titles on a PPV???? that should been pre-show!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Blog Entries
    Well PPV's over and although decent, it wasn't as good as it could have been. Then again, the crowd was shit. Hardly any reaction at all - just a few spots. Also I've got a feeling that my predictions went down in flames.
    Was a pretty good show..... just hope the reasons behind certain losses become obvious on Impact!!!

This by far was my biggest complaint with the whole show. I was kind of shaken by the lineup of the card, but that could have been forgiven. The crowd was completely dead during sections that had me live. I attribute it to the fact that these weren't the hardcore TNA fans but still. Austin Aries had the biggest chants during the opening match and we didn't hear from the crowd again until Hardy v Angle. There was a guy I felt bad for, who was on the front row, starting chants left and right but no one got into it. I've said it before but the crowd makes the show and until we as fans realize that, we will be stuck with the same issues we on the net have always had. No creative storylines and shit angles.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    This by far was my biggest complaint with the whole show. I was kind of shaken by the lineup of the card, but that could have been forgiven. The crowd was completely dead during sections that had me live. I attribute it to the fact that these weren't the hardcore TNA fans but still. Austin Aries had the biggest chants during the opening match and we didn't hear from the crowd again until Hardy v Angle. There was a guy I felt bad for, who was on the front row, starting chants left and right but no one got into it. I've said it before but the crowd makes the show and until we as fans realize that, we will be stuck with the same issues we on the net have always had. No creative storylines and shit angles.
    Makes you wonder doesn't it? A lot has been said about TNA needing to get away from the impact zone and take the show on the road, and the crowds will be a lot better. Well in this case... obviously not.

LockDown PPV's are always awesome....