Blog Entries

John Cena Taking Extended Break!!!

Not really. But here's my question.

If John Cena left wrestling tomorrow, what would there be to bitch about in WWE? Or is he the sole problem? Because it certainly sounds like he's to blame for most everything wrong with WWE, at least around here.

Real Infinite Wisdom! DAM U!!!

-misleading title-

Anyways.

Honestly I have nothing to say. They will push other guys to make up for Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Not really. But here's my question.

If John Cena left wrestling tomorrow, what would there be to bitch about in WWE? Or is he the sole problem? Because it certainly sounds like he's to blame for most everything wrong with WWE, at least around here.

Real Infinite Wisdom! DAM U!!!
    Talk about misleading...I was getting all excited. I need a cold shower now. DAM U!!!

Cena will probably wrestle until his boobs sag to his knees like a 90 year old granny.

But if he were to leave then I think John Morrison would take his spot. This sexy man keeps getting pushed inch by inch toward the top. (:

Quote Originally Posted by Belzova View Post
    Cena will probably wrestle until his boobs sag to his knees like a 90 year old granny.

But if he were to leave then I think John Morrison would take his spot. This sexy man keeps getting pushed inch by inch toward the top. (:
    Way to put a disturbing image in my head there. -.-

Blog Entries
    I used to hate cena but that was then. Its not Cena's fault, he has no say, you can't blame Cena for shitty storylines or PG. I have lots of respect for what Cena has done for the company, he is very dedicated, the guy has a great heart and does charity. Cena is truly a hero, he doesn't deserve the shit he gets, he's a great guy and I'm sure there is a lot we could learn from him if we knew him personally.

It was WWE that made Cena change his character from a thug to the marine super-cena we know today, not cena. It was the management and creative that pushed him down our throats, cena didn't even get backstage power till recently. The guy has paid his dues, FFS he lost almost all the matches he was in during 2002-2003... he lost to Angle, Jericho, Lesnar, Eddie, Undertaker, Big Show. He didn't start really winning important matches till about early-mid 2004 when he recently turned face. He won his first ever championship almost 2 years after his debut, and won his first ever WWE title almost 3 years after his debut.

They started making him destroy everyone in 2004 because that was the same time when Brock, Rock, Austin, Foley, Goldberg all left the company. They had to push someone very young and deserving, so they pushed Cena on SD and Orton on Raw (whose spot Batista took over in 2005 since Orton was very immature that time & WWE didn't trust him)

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Vince would now go into a real comma if something bad happened to cena..
    But im sure they would find a replacement sooner or later, someone else would have to arise to the ocasion and wwe creatives "must" have always back up plans such as push mid carders as top main eventers and john morrison, miz, and probably r truth could earn that spot.

Damn you Rob for getting my hopes up!!
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Maybe we can get the Iron Sheik to break Cena's leg and make him humble with the promise of medicine

You had me at Shieky breaking Cena's leg.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.